Allele Science Laboratories IC

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

"I could walk, if the room would just stop spinning. But I can still move" Marrow demonstrates by unsteadily sliding across the surface of the ground, leaving a very faint moisture trail behind. "Right. I think I'll just follow after you."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

"Not eat experiments?" Thirteen asks as if the concept not only doesn't make sense but, as if the concept was completely foreign to the language they were speaking in.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Colter Bolt on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:(Arcana Check (Mechanical Heal): 2 (Roll) + 18 (Bonus) - 3 (Penalty) = 17)
Canial's circuits jumpstart his brain, though not as well as they could. (suffer -1 rather than -3)
avatar
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 896
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  SparkImpulse on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Spark starts to take a few steps towards the voices, but realizes it's getting darker.
"One light bu..." but, a metaphorical lightbulb goes on above his head.

Turning and pointing a cloven hoof at the ... scorpion, display-model he shouts "You! Magic user! Were you a pony too?" In a normal tone of voice he adds "Cuz, we're all goin' for coffee at the first Buck Star's shop we find, I tell you what."

Not sure if the standing gryphon bug is watching or not, he nonetheless waves helpfully to indicate the desired direction of travel.
avatar
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 41
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"Well I guess you can eat like the weak ones or something." Su says looking off into thin air. The Dragon sisters then begin walk out of the guard room... "We should just take what or whoever we find along the way up" Ra flatly says but Su immediately interjects. "No, we should go down and find only the best to take with us." "That would be a massive waste of time." "We have all the time in the world." As the sisterly argument starts to pick up A turns her head to Thirteen "Um could you lead the way maybe?"

Roll:
Streetwise Roll(1d20)+8:
3,+8
Total:11
crit fail... first of the game.
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"Sure, let me know what you three decide. So I know which ones to not eat." Thirteen says and then floats out the door, leading the search for prey/companions.

Streetwise:

8 + 11 = 19
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Colter Bolt on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 am

Ramsus wrote:
Streetwise:
8 + 11 = 19
Your search leads you down one of the many hallways to a group of experiments. The group includes a red and black striped experiment with glowing green eyes, a slime that is vaguely similar to a pony, a griffon with a minticore tail with it's brain under a glass dome, and a diamond dog with dragon legs and minotaur horns.
avatar
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 896
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 am

Thirteen stops and points out her finds to Asura, hoping she's decided if they'll be eating them or not.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 am

SparkImpulse wrote:Turning and pointing a cloven hoof at the ... scorpion, display-model he shouts "You! Magic user! Were you a pony too?" In a normal tone of voice he adds "Cuz, we're all goin' for coffee at the first Buck Star's shop we find, I tell you what."

Not sure if the standing gryphon bug is watching or not, he nonetheless waves helpfully to indicate the desired direction of travel.
The robot turns its head to face the mixmatch of body parts that called for his attention, quickly looking over the creature. "Psychological Profile Created," Cranial beeps out before turning the rest of his body to face the pony-like thing. "Thanks, but I don't drink nowadays. It ruins the circuits."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh, can I see the voices' owners, now?

Post  SparkImpulse on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 am

Spark nods at the thing he doesn't yet know is Cranial Crack. "I like your enthusiasm, pony. Should call you Alacrity. Hey, Alacrity Fitzhugh lets go thisaway, then." Turning back towards the voices he'd heard before, he sees ... a thing. It was talking to another thing.

"Been workin' this gig too long. That's supposed to scare me or something" he mumbles under his breath. Also, those eyes. Not liking those eyes, but trying to stay professional, Spark says aloud "Hey! Yo pony you know the dealio? I'm looking for coffee and very expressly not looking for mirrors. The break room doesn't have mirrors does it? Me an' slimy ..."

Pausing for a second, Spark realizes he hasn't heard anypony's name yet. Pointing out the gooey ponyslime, in case his words were misconstrued, Spark calls out after the kinda-changeling-like not-a-pony-anymore and explains "Yo, this is like, the king o' the slimes, so show some respect, y'all. We're needing coffee. Kingy & I. And I bet the jar head back there could use a tune-up."

"Can you help us out, or what?"
avatar
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 41
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:14 am

"This King would quite like some coffee, if only so the world would stop spinning."  Marrow says in the most regal voice he can muster, which isn't saying much.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 am

Thirteen looks at the first speaker and replies, "Why wouldn't you want to see a mirror? Your eyes are so delicious looking!" She pauses, trying to make sense of the rest of what was said and then responds truthfully, unhelpfully with, "I don't know about coffee. I am looking for food."
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

"Surrounded by more insanity than usual..." Ra mutters to herself. In the mean time Su quickly looks over the finds and is mildly pleased. "Brainy, Slimey, and Patchwork Doll look good enough. You can have the others Thirteen." Then A turns her head towards Spark and says " Say you want coffee right well I can pay you in coffee if you join this group!"
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Realization slowly dawns upon Marrow.  He chortles.  "Wait.  Wait.  You actually thought you could eat me?  First of all, you're hallucination.  Second of all, I'm the most toxic thing around here.  You would've gotten a powerful case of indigestion, and I would've been none the worse for wear."


Last edited by Cardbo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Cranial remains mostly silent during the conversation, although can't help but quietly chime "Psychological Profile Created," and "Psychological Profile Updated," at times...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  SparkImpulse on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Spark blinks a couple times, to make sure his still addled mind isn't mistaking him. Shrugging, he indicates each head with his right foreleg as he replies to their comment separately. "You have no idea" "Dude that's creepy" and to the friendly one he points and says "That's a cute start, kid."
avatar
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 41
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  tygerburningbright on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"They aren't actually objecting... This group might work for now at least. So let's head out." Ra says while trying to remember the way out of the labs. Meanwhile A continues her conversation with Spark. " Wait a second you think I'm... we're cute?!? Um...sorry to have to say this but... you're none of our types. Oh yea coffee you can have some as soon as we find some water and a pot. Well that is if you know how to make it from scratch and stuff."

Roll:
Street Wise for a safe way out. Roll(1d20)+8:
11,+8
Total:19
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Colter Bolt on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
The creature doesn't seem to be awake, and the only movement is the creature breathing.

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
Street Wise for a safe way out. Roll(1d20)+8:
11,+8
Total:19
Ra is unable to remember a safe way out, but does know that going up is the best choice.
avatar
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 896
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
"Be careful, I'm sure some of my other hallucinations can be dangerous as well." Marrow slides off in the general direction of ASuRa.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Thirteen floats up to the silent thing and then circles around it, getting a good look at it, and if it still hasn't reacted in any way she'll poke it and ask, "Hello? Anybody home?"
avatar
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 5688
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sometimes details reveal important things.

Post  SparkImpulse on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 am

In addition to being trained for all forms of crowd control ... including crowds of one, Spark has had ample (voice-drop of sarcasm) time to learn that the good doctor had specialized ways for controlling each his experiments. So I'm going to walk back toward the minotaur thing* and look around his cryo chamber for paraphernalia that imply control -- out of place needles, bizarrely large forceps, chain hobbles ... anything out of the ordinary that looks like it would fit this guy.

Barring that, and assuming he because responsive, I'll concentrate on trying to keep him nonhostile. But I say this, whether or not he moves.
"Hey! We're some ponies. And we're into coffee. If you're going, you need to get your act together, and go with us. Like, now." Spark helpfully points a hoof at his subject, in case, in his sleeping state, he fails to notice I'm talking to him.

[*](err, it's the minotaur we're poking, right?)

huh, first Nat20:
20(rolled) + 10 Perception for "specialized control equipment"
Then again, CM persuasion roll of 6+12 for 18.
Lastly, has anybody checked for a pulse? Maybe he's hibernating, Gary Larson's Far Side style.
Heal: 7 roll + 6 heal, for lucky 13! Does it still breathe?
avatar
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 41
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Colter Bolt on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 am

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen floats up to the silent thing and then circles around it, getting a good look at it, and if it still hasn't reacted in any way she'll poke it and ask, "Hello? Anybody home?"
The creature does not respond.

SparkImpulse wrote:In addition to being trained for all forms of crowd control ... including crowds of one, Spark has had ample (voice-drop of sarcasm) time to learn that the good doctor had specialized ways for controlling each his experiments. So I'm going to walk back toward the minotaur thing* and look around his cryo chamber for paraphernalia that imply control -- out of place needles, bizarrely large forceps, chain hobbles ... anything out of the ordinary that looks like it would fit this guy.

Barring that, and assuming he because responsive, I'll concentrate on trying to keep him nonhostile. But I say this, whether or not he moves.
"Hey! We're some ponies. And we're into coffee. If you're going, you need to get your act together, and go with us. Like, now." Spark helpfully points a hoof at his subject, in case, in his sleeping state, he fails to notice I'm talking to him.

[*](err, it's the minotaur we're poking, right?)

huh, first Nat20::

20(rolled) + 10 Perception for "specialized control equipment"
Then again, CM persuasion roll of 6+12 for 18.
Lastly, has anybody checked for a pulse? Maybe he's hibernating, Gary Larson's Far Side style.
Heal: 7 roll + 6 heal, for lucky 13! Does it still breathe?

[*]
(That moment when the Nat 20 does nothing.)
You easily find the cryo-chamber belonging to the minotaur dog, but can't find any control equipment. In fact, there doesn't seem to be a place for any such equipment. The creature still fails to respond, but you can tell it is breathing.
avatar
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 896
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 am

"On second thought. You've been down this way," nodding to ASuRa "I'm curious as to where that donkey hallucination went off to."

Marrow unsteadily slides off after where the winged donkey went.

avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 am

Cranial Crack follows the slime, hoping to find a way out of the laboratories...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3666
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum