Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories IC

+2
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

"I could walk, if the room would just stop spinning. But I can still move" Marrow demonstrates by unsteadily sliding across the surface of the ground, leaving a very faint moisture trail behind. "Right. I think I'll just follow after you."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

"Not eat experiments?" Thirteen asks as if the concept not only doesn't make sense but, as if the concept was completely foreign to the language they were speaking in.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:(Arcana Check (Mechanical Heal): 2 (Roll) + 18 (Bonus) - 3 (Penalty) = 17)
Canial's circuits jumpstart his brain, though not as well as they could. (suffer -1 rather than -3)
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkImpulse Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Spark starts to take a few steps towards the voices, but realizes it's getting darker.
"One light bu..." but, a metaphorical lightbulb goes on above his head.

Turning and pointing a cloven hoof at the ... scorpion, display-model he shouts "You! Magic user! Were you a pony too?" In a normal tone of voice he adds "Cuz, we're all goin' for coffee at the first Buck Star's shop we find, I tell you what."

Not sure if the standing gryphon bug is watching or not, he nonetheless waves helpfully to indicate the desired direction of travel.
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"Well I guess you can eat like the weak ones or something." Su says looking off into thin air. The Dragon sisters then begin walk out of the guard room... "We should just take what or whoever we find along the way up" Ra flatly says but Su immediately interjects. "No, we should go down and find only the best to take with us." "That would be a massive waste of time." "We have all the time in the world." As the sisterly argument starts to pick up A turns her head to Thirteen "Um could you lead the way maybe?"

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"Sure, let me know what you three decide. So I know which ones to not eat." Thirteen says and then floats out the door, leading the search for prey/companions.

Streetwise:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 am

Ramsus wrote:
Streetwise:
Your search leads you down one of the many hallways to a group of experiments. The group includes a red and black striped experiment with glowing green eyes, a slime that is vaguely similar to a pony, a griffon with a minticore tail with it's brain under a glass dome, and a diamond dog with dragon legs and minotaur horns.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 am

Thirteen stops and points out her finds to Asura, hoping she's decided if they'll be eating them or not.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 am

SparkImpulse wrote:Turning and pointing a cloven hoof at the ... scorpion, display-model he shouts "You! Magic user! Were you a pony too?" In a normal tone of voice he adds "Cuz, we're all goin' for coffee at the first Buck Star's shop we find, I tell you what."

Not sure if the standing gryphon bug is watching or not, he nonetheless waves helpfully to indicate the desired direction of travel.
The robot turns its head to face the mixmatch of body parts that called for his attention, quickly looking over the creature. "Psychological Profile Created," Cranial beeps out before turning the rest of his body to face the pony-like thing. "Thanks, but I don't drink nowadays. It ruins the circuits."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 2 Empty Oh, can I see the voices' owners, now?

Post  SparkImpulse Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 am

Spark nods at the thing he doesn't yet know is Cranial Crack. "I like your enthusiasm, pony. Should call you Alacrity. Hey, Alacrity Fitzhugh lets go thisaway, then." Turning back towards the voices he'd heard before, he sees ... a thing. It was talking to another thing.

"Been workin' this gig too long. That's supposed to scare me or something" he mumbles under his breath. Also, those eyes. Not liking those eyes, but trying to stay professional, Spark says aloud "Hey! Yo pony you know the dealio? I'm looking for coffee and very expressly not looking for mirrors. The break room doesn't have mirrors does it? Me an' slimy ..."

Pausing for a second, Spark realizes he hasn't heard anypony's name yet. Pointing out the gooey ponyslime, in case his words were misconstrued, Spark calls out after the kinda-changeling-like not-a-pony-anymore and explains "Yo, this is like, the king o' the slimes, so show some respect, y'all. We're needing coffee. Kingy & I. And I bet the jar head back there could use a tune-up."

"Can you help us out, or what?"
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:14 am

"This King would quite like some coffee, if only so the world would stop spinning."  Marrow says in the most regal voice he can muster, which isn't saying much.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 am

Thirteen looks at the first speaker and replies, "Why wouldn't you want to see a mirror? Your eyes are so delicious looking!" She pauses, trying to make sense of the rest of what was said and then responds truthfully, unhelpfully with, "I don't know about coffee. I am looking for food."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

"Surrounded by more insanity than usual..." Ra mutters to herself. In the mean time Su quickly looks over the finds and is mildly pleased. "Brainy, Slimey, and Patchwork Doll look good enough. You can have the others Thirteen." Then A turns her head towards Spark and says " Say you want coffee right well I can pay you in coffee if you join this group!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Realization slowly dawns upon Marrow.  He chortles.  "Wait.  Wait.  You actually thought you could eat me?  First of all, you're hallucination.  Second of all, I'm the most toxic thing around here.  You would've gotten a powerful case of indigestion, and I would've been none the worse for wear."

Last edited by Cardbo on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Cranial remains mostly silent during the conversation, although can't help but quietly chime "Psychological Profile Created," and "Psychological Profile Updated," at times...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  SparkImpulse Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Spark blinks a couple times, to make sure his still addled mind isn't mistaking him. Shrugging, he indicates each head with his right foreleg as he replies to their comment separately. "You have no idea" "Dude that's creepy" and to the friendly one he points and says "That's a cute start, kid."
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"They aren't actually objecting... This group might work for now at least. So let's head out." Ra says while trying to remember the way out of the labs. Meanwhile A continues her conversation with Spark. " Wait a second you think I'm... we're cute?!? Um...sorry to have to say this but... you're none of our types. Oh yea coffee you can have some as soon as we find some water and a pot. Well that is if you know how to make it from scratch and stuff."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
The creature doesn't seem to be awake, and the only movement is the creature breathing.

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
Ra is unable to remember a safe way out, but does know that going up is the best choice.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen shrugs in response to the slimey thing which has clearly lost its mind like so many others had here, ignores A's remark aside from mentally rolling her eyes, and looks over at the creature that hasn't been speaking.
"Be careful, I'm sure some of my other hallucinations can be dangerous as well." Marrow slides off in the general direction of ASuRa.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Thirteen floats up to the silent thing and then circles around it, getting a good look at it, and if it still hasn't reacted in any way she'll poke it and ask, "Hello? Anybody home?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 2 Empty Sometimes details reveal important things.

Post  SparkImpulse Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 am

In addition to being trained for all forms of crowd control ... including crowds of one, Spark has had ample (voice-drop of sarcasm) time to learn that the good doctor had specialized ways for controlling each his experiments. So I'm going to walk back toward the minotaur thing* and look around his cryo chamber for paraphernalia that imply control -- out of place needles, bizarrely large forceps, chain hobbles ... anything out of the ordinary that looks like it would fit this guy.

Barring that, and assuming he because responsive, I'll concentrate on trying to keep him nonhostile. But I say this, whether or not he moves.
"Hey! We're some ponies. And we're into coffee. If you're going, you need to get your act together, and go with us. Like, now." Spark helpfully points a hoof at his subject, in case, in his sleeping state, he fails to notice I'm talking to him.

[*](err, it's the minotaur we're poking, right?)

huh, first Nat20:
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 am

Ramsus wrote:Thirteen floats up to the silent thing and then circles around it, getting a good look at it, and if it still hasn't reacted in any way she'll poke it and ask, "Hello? Anybody home?"
The creature does not respond.

SparkImpulse wrote:In addition to being trained for all forms of crowd control ... including crowds of one, Spark has had ample (voice-drop of sarcasm) time to learn that the good doctor had specialized ways for controlling each his experiments. So I'm going to walk back toward the minotaur thing* and look around his cryo chamber for paraphernalia that imply control -- out of place needles, bizarrely large forceps, chain hobbles ... anything out of the ordinary that looks like it would fit this guy.

Barring that, and assuming he because responsive, I'll concentrate on trying to keep him nonhostile. But I say this, whether or not he moves.
"Hey! We're some ponies. And we're into coffee. If you're going, you need to get your act together, and go with us. Like, now." Spark helpfully points a hoof at his subject, in case, in his sleeping state, he fails to notice I'm talking to him.

[*](err, it's the minotaur we're poking, right?)

huh, first Nat20::

[*]
(That moment when the Nat 20 does nothing.)
You easily find the cryo-chamber belonging to the minotaur dog, but can't find any control equipment. In fact, there doesn't seem to be a place for any such equipment. The creature still fails to respond, but you can tell it is breathing.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 am

"On second thought. You've been down this way," nodding to ASuRa "I'm curious as to where that donkey hallucination went off to."

Marrow unsteadily slides off after where the winged donkey went.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 am

Cranial Crack follows the slime, hoping to find a way out of the laboratories...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next