Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

+10
Elacular
Xel Unknown
Curunir
casey1859
RandomNumbers9041
deonte9109
Dusk Raven
Retrokinesis
Paper Shadow
AProcrastinatingWriter
14 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 6 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 pm

The zebras look surprised, and exchange those looks with each other. There is a general lowering of spear-points all around. "Yes, we know the pony you speak of, or one much like him," the first one to recover says. "He and his tribe came to us two weeks ago."

"But he is not evil!" another one interjects eagerly.

"One's evil may be yet another's good," the leader of this expedition says, crouching down slightly. No spears move, back to or away from position, but each zebra looks a little more tense. "Tell us, what is the name of this sorcerer you speak of? What evil does he do?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 6 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  deonte9109 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Iggy's temperament quickly began souring when he realized he didn't know where he was.
"I swear to all that is holy, I'ma punch right through that bastich face."
He flexed into combat stance when he heard the zebras approaching. As he listened to Luthier and the Zebras talk, he growled, "Tell these tree huggers to tell us where Nihl went or we'll open two cans of hurt on them."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Though the general audience looks baffled by what Iggy is saying, the leader perks up upon hearing a certain word. "'Nihl?' Is this the name of he that you seek?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:21 pm

"That's... very wise." Luthier responds to the leader's statement on good and evil.  "Perhaps it was unwise for me to be so hasty to use that label before knowing your relationship with him, however..."

"Nihl?" Luthier pondered at the interruption, looking back at Iggy.  Then he suddenly remembered the conversation with the teleporter computer.  "Yes, I think that's his name.  As I was saying, we believe he, or his 'tribe' have caused a large number of ponies to disappear- worse than that, never to have existed." Luthier shuddered, not liking to even think about it. "And we fear he may do so again."

"Sounds like they know him, it even sounds like they might be friends- but please don't do anything rash- I'd like to hear their side of the story, and what they think of ours." explained back to the rest of the group.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Another Persuasion Roll:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Spoiler:

The leader of the zebras scratches his chin with his hoof and looks amongst his tribesponies, so to speak. "It appears," he says, stepping forward and sticking out his hoof. "That we have very much to discuss. Would you all come with us? You shall be treated as guests, and hopefully we may clear up any misunderstandings."

The other zebras stop pointing their weapons at you.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Luthier quickly translated word-for-word what the Zebra leader said so that there would be no confusion what was going on.  

"We would be delighted to- I think.  At least I would.  Sorry if I gave you the impression I'm in charge- I'm just the only one who can understand you right now."  Luthier then realized something, cringing and bringing a hoof to his forehead "Actually- when the magic wears out, I think I could do the same to somepony else... If you're willing I could recast on you, so you can understand the rest of us.  Or..." Luthier suddenly thought that it might not be a good thing for some ponies (cough Iggy) to be understood, he turned back to the group "anypony else want to do the talking?  Shimmer, you're probably technically the pony in charge here."

"Anyways, now that we're not pointing weapons at anypony anymore, I suppose introductions are in order.  My name's Composed Luthier."  Luthier bowed to the chief and offered a hoof to shake- hoping it to be a universally friendly greeting
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:19 pm

"I think we're better off trying to gain friends here then just act hostile to everything we come across..." Lunar comments after hearing Luthier explain things.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Universal or otherwise, it seems to work for the zebra, who grasps Luthier by the hoof almost a bit roughly and shakes. "I am known as Zephel. Good to meet you."

"Zorush," says another simply.

"Zecher, I am called," says a third.

"Time enough for further introductions," the head zebra interrupts. "When we are safe at home and feasting, true?" There is a general whooping and many zebras nod their agreement. "Do not worry too much about your spell," the zebra continues to Luthier, "We have one stayed at home who speaks the tongue."

"Brought her, we would have," Zecher says, stamping his spear once on the ground. "But thought we did you had not come by accident, and so prepared to fight were we."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm

"Honestly I would rather they not know who Nihl was than for them to already know. We might be leading to a trap and or they might be spies for Nihl in this land. I'm warning everybody now if I even smell or feel threatened all hell will break loose."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:09 pm

"I like to think that happens almost every time you open your mouth," Scorch jokes...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Lunar chuckles and smiles at Scorch's joke.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

"Glad to see you all are in good spirits," the zebra says, not understanding the words but knowing a good laugh when he sees one. "Come, then, and let us quit to our fair home."

With this, the zebras begin walking down the cobbled trail, stopping to bow as they pass the earthen one. After bowing, one of the zebras looks back at Luthier, looking undeniably curious. "Where'you say'you from'gain?" he asks, rolling the spear in his mouth once or twice to position his tongue better.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:05 am

"Oh, we're all from Equestria- I think most of us are from Ponyville, as I am, or maybe Canterlot."  Luthier gave a concerned frown.  "I have no idea where we are now, or if you'd know where that is.  Where are we, by the way?"

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Spoiler:

The zebra who asked frowns a little. The one next to him, one of the zebras that managed to introduce themselves earlier, says "Equestria?"

"None of us have heard tell of such a place," the leader says. "You must be from quite a long ways away." He smiles. "Well, know that you are on the pride-filled lands of the Tribe of Mighty Griffin-Slayers." Or, out of translated ease, the "Errrra Ixnobo".

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:02 pm

"Uh... Not sure what to feel about that info what with being half-Griffon myself..." Lunar comments. "But I guess that sounds like a very respectful title for your tribe. I wonder if there's any story behind it?"

skill check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"Tribe of griffins nearby, there is," Zecher says. "Frequent, battles are. Since the beginning, we have fought."

Zephel looks back at Lunar. "Half-griffin?" he asks, honestly seeming surprised such a thing exists. "One of your parents was a..." He shuts his mouth, reddening a little.

"What?" another zebra asks.

"Two friends there were," the first zebra, Zecher the group believed, "Believed some thing, one did, believed others, another. Two tribes, they formed. Two tribes, they fought." Zecher smiled. "Griffin-slayers and proud, we are."

"Down with the dungtribe!" another calls, met by a very quick and identical response from the rest of the hunters.

"Enough," Zephel says through slgihtly gritted teeth. The tribe He turns once more to Lunar. "I will not apologize for who we are; we've always fought them to our final breaths. But I ask many humble pardons for the way we speak, griffin-born. "

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 pm

"Let's just say that I've never really had much of a link with the Griffon side of my, parentage... And only with recent years did I even learn to identify with my pony-half... Also there has been some weirder stuff I've been though that might make these Griffons feel even more disconnected from me then normal... But if I at least don't have to look over my shoulder that much while I'm with your tribe, I don't believe anything has been said that has been in any way offensive to me..." Lunar responds.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

To the outside world, Wandering Eye was like a zombie, just nodding to whatever required his input. Inside, however, he was a mess of thought, all driven by the simple premise, "How is this possible?"

At the moment he was wrestling with two sets of memories - one with Costume Change, and one with Lunar. Both overlapping, yet separate. Reconciling the two was proving... difficult, if not impossible.

Nontheless, now was not the time to discuss such things. He could discuss them later, when he and the others had time to themselves. For now, however, there was the matter of the zebras to ponder. So far away that they hadn't heard of Equestria? They must be far away indeed...

History Check:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm

"That's very excellent to hear," Zephel responds. "We would not wish to insult one of our guests with violence of the body or the spirit."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 pm

"Until I'm convinced otherwise Im still not going to trust any of you."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:38 pm

deonte9109 wrote:"Until I'm convinced otherwise Im still not going to trust any of you."
"Composed don't translate that," Scorch asks the unicorn before prodding Iggy with his tail and whispering "What's your problem? Even if you don't trust them don't go telling them that. Don't translate that either."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 pm

"Well I wouldnt think he would be stupid enough to translate that. And what do you mean what's my problem? Just about everything we've met since leaving the castle has tried to off us in some shape or form. I'm just not willing to let anything else get the slip."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm

"What are your..." Zephel eyes the dragon for a moment before continuing to talk to Luthier, "Friends saying, my honored guest?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next