Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

+10
Elacular
Xel Unknown
Curunir
casey1859
RandomNumbers9041
deonte9109
Dusk Raven
Retrokinesis
Paper Shadow
AProcrastinatingWriter
14 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Without much in the way of fanfare, the group at large takes flight, literal and otherwise, heading in the direction of the not-yet-disturbed. The nearby zebras, still stunned, confused, and now once more speaking a different language, can only stand and watch them go.

Save for Drizzle, who pushes her way through the assortment standing there. An angry look on her face, she appears to be pursuing after our heroes.

Meanwhile, in the distant past . . .

The Rainbow Factory has gone dark.

It's not a permanent state, of course -the "open to the public" portion of the building has simply closed for the evening. Still, it's rather antithetical a perspective to take. Rainbows should be bright and happy, not . . .

Well. That's enough out of the narrator, now. We're more interested in seeing what the pony standing in the middle of the room thinks. And what they're doing. Pony's sake, even an employee shouldn't be in this area of the factory after closing. Admittedly, the doors aren't locked yet, but even so.

Just what is Silver Lining up to tonight?

Meanwhile, in the distant future . . .

Three E.C.H.O. soldiers slide around the corner, their suits providing them no traction on the smooth metal floors. Still, they recover admirably, swinging around the barrels of their guns in a diagonal arc to meet the pony they're pursuing. "We have a visual on the suspected trains-timeline stowaway" one of them, the griffin, says. Presumably into his commlink, though it can't be seen under all the black and silver. "They have the Mark, repeat, they have the Mark!"

"You always have a choice," the unicorn says in a much more peaceable voice. In a sort of application of bad-cop, good-cop, the Earth Pony's cannon thrums a resonant noise, energy collapsing and reforming inside the barrel. "Stand down. E.C.H.O. will take you in and fix what is wrong. We can purge the Harmony from you. You have my word."

The wall behind the stowaway in question, a lass named High Note, is cool, solid metal, but what else would you expect in a spaceship. What a day, even if such is a tad variable to a time-traveler. What exactly was she doing in this specific fold of time again . . .?

Meanwhile, in the not-so-distant present . . .

He is in the jungle, that strange being called Gypsy. He is waiting. He is watching.

He can see the village.

The rainbow wave healed all those it could, but apparently, judging by the newly dug graves, there were some things even it could not fix.

Foul taste in the air.

What is this Gypsy doing here? What does he want?

. . . what is that rustling in the bushes that sounds suspiciously like a group of variably-sized creatures flying at a low altitude?

Meanwhile, in a place entirely without any sense of time.

Starfall woke up.

He was floating, suspended in some type of . . . magic, perhaps? A liquid? Both? It was hard to tell. Everything sounded muffled, the voices of a thousand . . .

. . . a thousand what? What is he doing here?

He doesn't know.

A being of some sort, vaguely equine in shape, passes before his blurred vision. "Ah, hello. Good." Its voice is more melodious than an entire symphony. "I'm glad you're awake."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  Elacular Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:14 am

Gypsy sniffed softly at the air. The scent of blood had never unnerved him, but it was still sobering to see the graves being dug for the zebras. Next to him, Esther, his eternal flame, hissed and crackled. Her black fire sent cold sparks in all directions and Gypsy ran a leather-bound claw calmingly over her smokey head. "<Hush, sweet, hush. The colors have worked for us, the village is still paranoid, and we are doctors, not grave diggers.>"

Above them, the leaves rustled and Gypsy turned to face the noise, black mirror eyes reflecting back trees and stars. His off-white, long-beaked mask was dull, and did not shine beneath his hood. Even so, the beak seemed to sniff at the air. The Gypsy flicked his head and darted off after the flight he'd heard, his black, eternal flame close on his four heels and his dark grey cloak meshing with the shadows.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:08 am

Spoiler:

Silver Lining frowned. She was doing that more often these days.

She looked around the room, with slight disapproval. Rivers and open vats of rainbows moved sluggishly, thin skins already forming on the surfaces. She'd have to have a word with whoever was on shift here- just because this part of the factory was open for tourists didn't mean they could afford silly mistakes like that. She considered filing an official complaint - again- but she had a feeling that wouldn't do any good. Especially if the rumours about a gift shop were true.

She beat her wings, going in search of a tarp to secure over the rivers of rainbows.

When did she start feeling like this? She remembered how excited she was when she got this job- bright, excited. Now, she felt like the congealing puddles in the vats... not inappropriate, really. The star- and moonlight made their bright colours grey, like her mane.

She exhaled, slowly draping the cover over a vat, and starting to secure it, careful not to get any of the rainbow liquid on her skirt or coat- it stained badly. There was even a stallion in the factory floor who now had a multicoloured tail from it.

The thought made her smile a little. Why was she being so gloomy? What did she have to be sad about? She was living the dream. This was what she wanted, what she always wanted. How could anypony be sad in Equestria? Everything was perfect...

As she fixed the knots in place, Silver began singing. Poorly.
For a generous definition of poorly.
She had never been a good singer, but the sound that came from her lips as she worked lent some credence to the legends that the Factory was cursed. There was a reason she kept her singing for thunderstorms, but...

Well, no pony was likely to hear her anyway... and singing made her happy.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:08 pm

He shivered as he awoke, mentally going over a check-list to make sure his body had no obvious injury's before slowly opening his eyes.....and let out a gasp.
Where was he!?  His normally impeccable eyesight blurred and distorted, giving of confusing hues ads his brain tried desperately to make sense of the world around him.
And then the voice called out to him and he felt his hackles rise, who where they! Why had they taken him here! He felt as his magic instinctively began building inside him franticly, lightning flowing through his veins as he stared at his captor through cold hard eyes “Where. Am. I.” he spoke with a slow and deliberate step as he slowly tried to step towards them.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Spoiler:

It is difficult to see in the night jungle, but one learns when one lives there, or one is rapidly devoured by a pack of hungry carnivorous monkeys. Or a single alligator with delusions of monkeyhood, one of the two.

Those Gypsy is chasing after appear to be a strange group - a zebra with horn and no stripes, another zebra with little to nothing in the way of tribal markings, a griffin with the back half of a zebra, a giant flying lizard, and . . .

. . . hmm. Odd. The other four are . . . blurry.

At the Rainbow Factory, there's also a bit going on in the way of sudden noises - there is in fact a clanking from around the corner, followed by a soft grunting sort of noise. Three of them, actually.

And . . . somewhere else . . . the creature watched Starfall move without moving, staying still in the middle of his cocoon of magic or water or something. "You're nowhere. You can't be anywhere, actually, because you don't exist." It's hard to tell through the film, but it looks like this equine thing winks at Starfall. "I know, I know, it feels like you exist, you've got all your memories and physical pieces in Order, but you don't. Not yet, anyway. If you'll pardon the blunt metaphor, you are a star that has yet to fall."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Gypsy scoffed with frustration. "<Eyesight ever worsening. Never be cursed my sweet, it's not worth the time. Do me a favor, go and light my way. I'd like to call out, but I don't trust noise in the jungle tonight.>"

Esther flew up ahead, leaving small bursts of fire in her wake. As soon as she was out of sight, however, she flew up above the topiary and began spitting gouts of black flame into the sky beneath the bizarre creatures.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 pm

The clanking silenced Silver at once. Like most of the workers, she'd grown up hearing the folk tales of the rainbow factory, and the terrifying secrets of how it created rainbows. She'd also grown out of those stories, of course, but even so, alone and in the dark, childhood fears had a way of creeping back to the surface...

No. Silly Silver. The doors weren't locked yet- it was probably a group of tourists running late. Or other workers. Or foals, breaking in to investigate the factory's mysteries for themselves. That happened more often than you'd think.

"Hello?" She said tentatively, speaking to the shadows as she approached the corner. She coughed to clear her throat, adding- louder, smiling- "Excuse me? Is somepony there?"

Spoiler:
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:09 pm

((Sorry for taking so long to post, I derped and didn't realize I'd already been given my entrance))

"Why would you want to purge the Harmony from somepony!? That's crazy, and not in a good way!" High Note says, her eyes wide in confusion. She sighs and puts a hoof on her locket to help her focus her mind, and looks around for some way to escape.

Perception:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:51 pm

“Never been a metaphor before” Starfall smirked at this “But i suppose you’re the angel sent to take me away? Will there be sunshine and lollypops?”   Sure outwardly he may sound quirky....and a little bit crazy, but inside he was panicking.
He had no idea where he was, no idea who the crazy pony before him was and to top it all off, no idea if they were in need a check-up or where actually telling the truth.....either way it wasn’t a good time to be him right now.

Arcana+Perception:
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:05 pm

TheCavalry wrote:The clanking silenced Silver at once. Like most of the workers, she'd grown up hearing the folk tales of the rainbow factory, and the terrifying secrets of how it created rainbows. She'd also grown out of those stories, of course, but even so, alone and in the dark, childhood fears had a way of creeping back to the surface...

No. Silly Silver. The doors weren't locked yet- it was probably a group of tourists running late. Or other workers. Or foals, breaking in to investigate the factory's mysteries for themselves. That happened more often than you'd think.

"Hello?" She said tentatively, speaking to the shadows as she approached the corner. She coughed to clear her throat, adding- louder, smiling- "Excuse me? Is somepony there?"

Spoiler:

The darkness isn't exactly what one might call all-consuming; there are shafts of light and marks of sounds where one might expect from windows and night breezes. Still, it's not exactly comforting to note that when Silver can't see anything. Or anypony.

The shuffling noises from around the corner cease. Two, three, four seconds pass before somepony (hopefully it's somepony) speaks up. "Ah," comes a crisp, clear voice. "And I thought I had time to spare. Someone has noticed I am here."

Copper Rose wrote:((Sorry for taking so long to post, I derped and didn't realize I'd already been given my entrance))

"Why would you want to purge the Harmony from somepony!? That's crazy, and not in a good way!" High Note says, her eyes wide in confusion. She sighs and puts a hoof on her locket to help her focus her mind, and looks around for some way to escape.

Perception:

The pursuers from E.C.H.O. glance at each other, then apparently as one decide you aren't worth talking to. They advance, weapons humming ominously.

Ah, but a glimmer of hope - every spaceship needs a well-designed ventilation system to cycle and recycle air with, and High Note has just noticed a Vent. Not a vent, lowercase, something mundane, but a Vent, easily wide and tall enough to crawl through. Problem is, it's close to the ceiling, and the ceiling is about twelve hooves upwards.

Dream Axis wrote: “Never been a metaphor before” Starfall smirked at this “But i suppose you’re the angel sent to take me away? Will there be sunshine and lollypops?”   Sure outwardly he may sound quirky....and a little bit crazy, but inside he was panicking.
He had no idea where he was, no idea who the crazy pony before him was and to top it all off, no idea if they were in need a check-up or where actually telling the truth.....either way it wasn’t a good time to be him right now.

Arcana+Perception:

The stuff surrounding you is definitely magic - light-aligned, you think - but other than that and the fact that it's blurring your vision more and more the more you try to see through it, you don't know anything about it.

"Nopony's gonna get sunshine and lollipops if something isn't done properly."
She tilts her head. "Or someone. Someone like you. Someone exactly like you, as a matter of fact. There were others who might have worked, but they've been erased. Or at least an attempt was made." The pony-person steps aside, revealing four other creatures of various types sleeping in pods similar to Starfall's. "We were able to exploit a loophole in space and time to preserve what they've done and who they were, even though nopony will remember any of it until this crisis is over. But now that we've done so, Nihl will be ready for us to do so again."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Elacular wrote:Gypsy scoffed with frustration. "<Eyesight ever worsening. Never be cursed my sweet, it's not worth the time. Do me a favor, go and light my way. I'd like to call out, but I don't trust noise in the jungle tonight.>"

Esther flew up ahead, leaving small bursts of fire in her wake. As soon as she was out of sight, however, she flew up above the topiary and began spitting gouts of black flame into the sky beneath the bizarre creatures.
"Hey... I think there is something following us... I'm going to go check it out..." Lunar the Hippogriff states then flies towards Gypsy & Esther. "Wha???" The Half-Pony Half-Griffon states in confusion to the black flames he saw a figure making for seemingly no reason at all. "...what are you? I wonder..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:17 am

The black flame in front of Lunar says nothing, simply sparking and hissing at him, but after a moment, a grey-robed figure in an off-white mask burst from the undergrowth. "<Damn it, Esther! You know damn well I can't see if...you...oh dear."> The Gypsy weakly bowed his head, lifting one gloved claw and wriggling his claws at Lunar. "<um...hello, half one. Please don't decapitate me.>"

Meta for everyone:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:30 am

"Hello there... No... I'm not going to hurt you..." The Hippogriff states, unaware of what was said by odd creature, but just trying to look as friendly & non-threatening as can be.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 am

High Note quickly looks around for things she can stack to try to reach the Vent, chuckling nervously as she does so...
OOC:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:21 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Hey... I think there is something following us... I'm going to go check it out..."
While Lunar does that, Scorch lowers altitude to talk to Drizzle. Hey, you're good at punching Nill in the face. Wanna join us?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 am

‘That is some....really strong magic ‘ Starfall frowned ‘and it doesn’t even solve my problem or if this is just a crazy pony’s imagination’ he thought to himself, magical savants did happen after all and he couldn’t discount anything at this point ...less he wanted to die of course, but he wasn’t suicidal just yet .
“Ok let’s just say i believe you for one second, i don’t know who you are or even why I’m here, so an explanation would be greatly appreciated. ”
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Hello there... No... I'm not going to hurt you..." The Hippogriff states, unaware of what was said by odd creature, but just trying to look as friendly & non-threatening as can be.

Gypsy relaxed. The creature seemed to be trying to make him comfortable, even if it spoke such a weird language. A strange tongue for a strange creature, he supposed. He slowly came closer, though Esther had no such reservations and began circling around the Hippogriff's head. "<Esther! Manners! Ach...>" He rubbed the bridge of his mask's beak and looked back at Lunar. "<A translator, perhaps? Though I doubt you know what that means...>"

Slowly, he knelt down and began to draw in the ground, making an image of the eight people flying in the sky with four of them blurry as he had seen them. He then cocked his head to one side at Lunar.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 pm

The darkness isn't exactly what one might call all-consuming; there are shafts of light and marks of sounds where one might expect from windows and night breezes. Still, it's not exactly comforting to note that when Silver can't see anything. Or anypony.

The shuffling noises from around the corner cease. Two, three, four seconds pass before somepony (hopefully it's somepony) speaks up. "Ah," comes a crisp, clear voice. "And I thought I had time to spare. Someone has noticed I am here."

"Time? Uh... Sorry pal, but it's waaaay past time. We're closed. I mean, we open again in, like a couple of hours, but 'till then, I have to ask you to leave."

Great. Kicking tourists out of the factory? How did Silver end up the bad mare...?

She rounded the corner, putting her best hoof- and best smile- forward.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Copper Rose wrote:High Note quickly looks around for things she can stack to try to reach the Vent, chuckling nervously as she does so...
OOC:

There's nothing nearby except the three's guns, and those would be dangerous to stand on for even more reasons than one might think of at first. So  that just leaves . . . hrrm.

Somepony's trying to hack into your own personal timestream, so to speak, and muck about with the code, to explain at further length. Bothersome. But experienced time travelers have ways of protecting themselves agai-

Hururrajagh. Well. That information wasn't there before, you're pretty sure. But maybe the narration shouldn't be trying to describe your thoughts for you, especially with those guns getting closer and closer.

Spoiler:

Paper Shadow wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"Hey... I think there is something following us... I'm going to go check it out..."
While Lunar does that, Scorch lowers altitude to talk to Drizzle. Hey, you're good at punching Nill in the face. Wanna join us?"

Drizzle, in response to this, almost slows to a halt, but regains her hoofing and keeps running. She bites her lip for a few moments. "I've never felt like I belonged anywhere until E.C.H.O. came along, you understand?" She seems angry again. "They . . . I hate Harmony. I still do. And, and the things they were saying, they made sense to me, they told me if things went well I wouldn't have to listen to anyone ever again, but . . ." Her jaw sets. "Nihl is a hypocrite of the highest order. I don't trust him, not one bit, and I don't want to work for him." She turns her face up to meet Scorch's. "Or you. Not even to stop him."

She trots ahead a little. "I'm going to help you here because I want to, but if Nihl isn't stopped, I'm not coming along with you." Drizzle looks to her left. The village, lit by torches, is seen through a clearing in the trees. "I have someplace I want to be, now."

She runs off in the direction of the future disturbance, harder now. She's made up her mind.

Dream Axis wrote:‘That is some....really strong magic ‘ Starfall frowned ‘and it doesn’t even solve my problem or if this is just a crazy pony’s imagination’ he thought to himself, magical savants did happen after all and he couldn’t discount anything at this point ...less he wanted to die of course, but he wasn’t suicidal just yet .
“Ok let’s just say i believe you for one second, i don’t know who you are or even why I’m here, so an explanation would be greatly appreciated. ”

"Not too much time," the figure confesses, and her voice subtly shifts in tone again. "But I'll tell you everything I can think of that your new friends won't be able to tell you. You've . . . been dredged up from nonexistence and drafted into a war for all reality. You don't actually exist right now, you're just untapped possibility, but you're so much untapped possibility. So we're cheating a little, finding a few loopholes, and retroactively inserting you into reality."It's hard to tell through the magic soup, but it looks like she(?) smiles at this point. "You're going to be super-important, trust me. The reason why you're going to be super-important, though, is because there's a pony rampaging throughout all time who's gotten his horn on a great deal of power. More power than we thought it possible for one pony to have. And the worst part is . . . we can't see what his end point is. What his endgame is." A tilt of the head. "The only other person we can't see the endpoint of is Discord, to give you an idea of what that means. The only thing we know for sure is that Nihl is changing history, the future, the present, everything, and he's building towards some kind of goal. We just don't know what."
TheCavalry wrote:y"]
"Time? Uh... Sorry pal, but it's waaaay past time. We're closed. I mean, we open again in, like  a couple of hours, but 'till then, I have to ask you to leave."

Great. Kicking tourists out of the factory? How did Silver end up the bad mare...?

She rounded the corner, putting her best hoof- and best smile- forward.

There are three security guards on the night shift. Two are usually on patrol, and the third watches the security cameras, though Spitshine (the camera-watcher) has been known to slip off from time to time for a cup of cocoa and a look at the stars. Besides Spitshine, there's Vinegar Spritz, a rough-and-tumble sort who maybe sees threats where there are none, and the no-nonsense mare Coffee Bean. They do a good job, even if they do break things occasionally, and they've never acted rudely towards Silver Lining at all.

All three of them are lying on the ground, unmoving.

Standing above them, next to one of the chemical cupboards, is a unicorn the size of a tractor, or at least that's how the darkness and the dispatched guards make him seem. His horn is long and sharper, it looks like, than the average unicorn. He doesn't blend in to the darkness - dark blues are better for stealth than the black and brown he's wearing and . . . of all things, are those sunglasses? In his telekinesis he's carrying a vial of bubbling clear liquid, faintly glowing with, possibly, magic. It smells sweetly foul, like a rotted apple covered with honey.

"I do ask you do not scream, or attempt to alert the . . . authorities, for lack of a better term." The unicorn's voice is smooth, unnaturally so. Like someone shaved the top layer of ice off a lake and then asked you to touch and see how cold it was. "My name is Nihl, and believe it or not, I am attempting to save the world."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Scorch nods, shrugs, and returns skyward. "I dunno if Luna is recruiting more ponies anyway," jokes Scorch to Wandering Eye...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Elacular wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"Hello there... No... I'm not going to hurt you..." The Hippogriff states, unaware of what was said by odd creature, but just trying to look as friendly & non-threatening as can be.

Gypsy relaxed. The creature seemed to be trying to make him comfortable, even if it spoke such a weird language. A strange tongue for a strange creature, he supposed. He slowly came closer, though Esther had no such reservations and began circling around the Hippogriff's head. "<Esther! Manners! Ach...>" He rubbed the bridge of his mask's beak and looked back at Lunar. "<A translator, perhaps? Though I doubt you know what that means...>"

Slowly, he knelt down and began to draw in the ground, making an image of the eight people flying in the sky with four of them blurry as he had seen them. He then cocked his head to one side at Lunar.
"Wish I recalled who did that Translation spell... Or there was an animal around to translate for us..." Lunar mutters to himself and just walks around the odd creature looking to just, look it over and try to figure out what it was. It looked like a Griffon, but Gypsy clearly wasn't, then he called out to Wandering Eye & Scorch. "Hey guys... You should come over and check this cool thing out... My gut tells me it could be a good ally for our goals."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Wandering Eye sighs. "Why does everypony hate Harmony so much?" When Lunar calls to them, Wandering Eye turns his head, then looks around for where Composed Luthier might be...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Gypsy huffed with frustration and lightly knocked his head against one of the large trees. After a moment, his eyes widened and he turned to face the tree more thoroughly, placing his claws on it's bark and pressing his forehead and beak against it. Esther hissed, but didn't interrupt as he whispered into its many ridges and holes: "<Dear earthen friend, wise jungle king, please. Tell me if you know a way that I might hear and understand these creatures. That I might speak and be understood.>"

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Silvers eyes widened at the sight of the downed security team. If they were unconscious- and it had to be unconsciousness, what else could it be?- what chance did she have? She raised her fore hooves, floating into the air.

"Okay," she said, "but before you do that, you should know something. The stories about... what ponies say about the rainbow factory, and how we make rainbows, isn't true. They're just stories management spreads for publicity. So, um... how about you put that flask down, and we can talk things over, mister Nihl?"

She flashed a smile, as cheerful as she could...before squinting in the dark and frowning a little.
"Wait... That's a horn? Are you a unicorn? How are you standing in Cloudsdale?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Elacular wrote:Gypsy huffed with frustration and lightly knocked his head against one of the large trees. After a moment, his eyes widened and he turned to face the tree more thoroughly, placing his claws on it's bark and pressing his forehead and beak against it. Esther hissed, but didn't interrupt as he whispered into its many ridges and holes: "<Dear earthen friend, wise jungle king, please. Tell me if you know a way that I might hear and understand these creatures. That I might speak and be understood.>"

Meta:
"Wait... GUYS COME QUICK i THINK THIS IS SOME TYPE FOREST ELEMENTAL OR SOMETHING!!!" Lunar happily declares unsure what was said, but felt sure that it was trying to talk to nature to translate.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next