Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales

+6
Zarhon
Copper Rose
Drago765
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
conantheghost
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales

Post  LoganAura Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 am

Oh, for those of you still applying, you might want to make damage-dealing combat builds. Currently at 3 people who tend towards healing of some sort applying...
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales - Page 2 Empty Re: [Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales

Post  conantheghost Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:47 am

LoganAura wrote:Oh, for those of you still applying, you might want to make damage-dealing combat builds. Currently at 3 people who tend towards healing of some sort applying...
Modifying character sheets is also fine...
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 am

of course of course.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Ongoing!]Satisfying Values Through Friendship and PonyTales - Page 2 Empty the rudiments of the human

Post  SparkImpulse Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 pm

So, haven't heard if Temmy is ok as-is, but I've appended the rudiments of the human to that document:

JackTheGuy, known as Victor Shuravlov in meatspace.
best of breed (3) / Overachiever (1) (2 extra stat-pts, can-reach 12)

brawn 5 / knowledge 12 / precision 7 / common sense 6
trained in computers (+15), perception (+9)

Utilities:
hacking ("magecraft")
Freaky Knowledge: Glitch (+5 to making a computer not do what it's supposed to)
Cell phone ("telepathy")
Use Their Cameras ("dream stride")

... of course, I really wanted to use "We've already gone deeper!" based on either twitchy tail or shatter the fourth wall ... but, well, constraints. Humans have them.
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:42 am

After going over the current sheets(there are a few not listed here...), I have decided the party is to be made up of Xel, Drago, Copper, Logan, Ping and Raven. Sorry to Spark, may you have many internets. Please clean up your pony sheets of any backstory or personality-specific information, and I'll always welcome more of that in the human sheets. Remember, you are not ponies in this game, but humans playing pony avatars.

Going to update the OP with players and collate all the sheets. The game will be starting...soon.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:18 am

But trying to play one's human as a RPing their pony avatar in an MMO video game... Is an alright way to play one's character, right? jocolor geek afro 
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:27 am

Xel Unknown wrote:But trying to play one's human as a RPing their pony avatar in an MMO video game... Is an alright way to play one's character, right? jocolor geek afro 
Oh! While you are playing your pony of course you write as if that's all there was. Just reminding people that your pony is merely an extension of your human Razz
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:53 am

Right, better work on my combat build and the look of my character then! I'm going to be doing an AoE build, but I don't have much experience with combat yet, so help would be appreciated.

Edit: Also noticed that I apparently forgot to change his race over to Unicorn before I posted the sheet. Whoops! Razz 
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Well, here's my human, though apparently she's going to need some serious editing.

And this all seems very confusing to me, because I use ponify.
conantheghost wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:
But trying to play one's pony as a RPing their pony avatar in an MMO video game... Is an alright way to play one's character, right? jocolor geek afro 
Oh! While you are playing your pony of course you write as if that's all there was. Just reminding ponies that your pony is merely an extension of your pony Razz 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2