Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 12 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Healing might be what he does in combat, but not so much out of combat... he's a leader type character, and I think his special talent is either direct leadership, or situation analyzes.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 12 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  Deathstorm50 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Leadership and situation analysis, hmm? How about a king from a chess set, yeah? The king is the one who traditionally calls the shots in an actual battle (leadership), can't actually do much in the way of killing the enemy (No attacks in battle), but has absolute significance on the battlefield (All kinds of buffs and heals in battle). It seems to fit. Although it's probably called a Prince in Equestrian chess. Or maybe the Princess piece takes the King spot, since Equestria seems pretty matriarchal.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

I think Sky Wolf wouldn't know his talent yet. Being a wanderer, he hasn't had much chance to be a leader.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Also note that cutie marks can be based off of the character name or be super abstract.

I keep saying "a few days" about this big speech between Terra and Shimmer Wishes so I'm just going to designate it as being in two days.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:39 pm

I see I have missed some new things. Gmail derped on me, and failed to tell me two pages of thread have come up. Sincerely sorry, will post shortly.

Edit: Apparantly, when past me said shortly, he meant 'blank on anything good to say for nine hours', and I can't think good at three in the morning. Will post morning-noonish... later today, I suppose. I can only pray that whatever passes for my muse comes back from wherever she fled to, so that I can write something that either A) Makes sense, or B) Is entertaining, as a persona for the next bit.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Went ahead and gave Silver Night a role. Sky Wolf, Silver Night, and Diamond Dust are all capable of rolling two skill checks to see what information they gather from the area.

Across all of my campaigns I will be adding a free default attack for all characters regardless of their build:

[0] Basic Blow - Standard Attack
Deal 1d6 damage to target creature.

For campaigns with tabletop rules, this will be Melee range. While this can not crit and is relatively unimpressive, it is a option for characters to use regardless of role since they should theoretically have some way to defend themselves.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Currently waiting on Deathstorm50/Silver Night before I expand upon the criminal underground sequence.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Actually, on second thought, I'd like to use Awesomeness on that nat 1 Dust just rolled. Since we haven't moved on yet, may I?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Yes, you may.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Okay,rerolling

2+5+9=16

At least its not a 1...

on a semi-related note, did the rest we took earlier count as an extended rest that replenished our dailies, or was it just a quick nap?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Counted as an extended rest. My apologies for not better clarifying.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:02 pm

I will probably have Silver Night on automatic for the moment. With his character being the "lieutenant", the disguised guards can still act as the leaders.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

So, we're the ones who won the painting right? Or did I read that wrong?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Yes, you won the painting. You may choose to pick it up now (two guards traveled with you, so one could take it back) or you can wait until later.

Goooooooal! Oh, and you also won a bundle of dynamite.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Well, Dust isn't going to say anything, but I'm thinking that we should at least get the dynamite out of here, right? Or can you think of something we can do with the dynamite, fury?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 12 Empty Possibly recruiting

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:56 pm

We just may wind up having a spot for another player. Deathstorm50 hasn't posted in about a whole month and he hasn't replied to any PMs either. Part of my slow posting was an attempt to give him a chance. With his statue being activated, that shifts things a bit in difficulty but there are options. I'm thinking of making this decision as the GM but I want to see what everyone else thinks.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 pm

It's a real shame  Sad but I don't know that we can wait forever.

mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Failing to pick the lock, he frowns. To those around him, he asks "Could any of you help me with this?"

Elaborate. Offer a suggestion of what you want them to do.

I just realized a timeline problem I need to figure out how to fix.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

the hour inside second outside problem?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 am

Intriguingly, no. Ancient Record being in a time loop and in a location in another time zone manages to utterly avoid a number of issues. The issue is with Terra not lining up with Diamond Dust and Sky Wolf. What's going on isn't subtle and thus word would have made its way to her. Still not sure how to handle it.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri May 02, 2014 12:48 am

Well, considering that Terra just woke up from the backlash of the crit fail and botched endurance, maybe word has gotten back, and the guard simply decided to wait until after the meeting with Shimmer Wishes to inform her? Would that work?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri May 02, 2014 1:39 am

I think I'll make the deal take place later. Like, early morning instead of midnight. Lines up a little better that way. Pretty sure she'd be alerted of a mech stomping around since that's a "call everypony" type situation.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 am

Quick question, how close are we to leveling up? And are we going to level up together, or will the groups level up at different times?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat May 03, 2014 2:28 am

All players will level at the same time for my own sanity in record keeping. Level timing got weird here. The goal is the end of the "chapter" which would be after Princess Terra's speech. Thing is, three days game time is different than 3-4 weeks real time. I may level you now and then give you more when we get to original target point. Sometimes time between checkpoints goes longer than planned in my campaigns and only one of my campaigns is explicitly built with thwarting this flaw in mind.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 04, 2014 11:50 am

I've decided. Yeah, everyone goes up a level.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next