Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 24 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Dr Blight wrote:I'm lurking in the background watching things since I can't think of anything directly to add while we wait.

It's odd that I'm thinking of any number of ways to handle this. As in, the mech is mostly tipped over so it can be addressed or other things like the statuettes can be attended to.

Unless y'all are requesting the GM take 100% control of the scene and close out the chapter?

mjh6 wrote:Maybe that will help shake things up.

Certain it will. It's one of the most requested parts of the system.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 24 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  Dr Blight Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Oh, I meant here. I could do things in game, I just thought we were on pause while you sorted things out. I take it we're not?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Yes and no. It was a pause but I figured you guys would have at least posted a little while I was away. Almost any time I as GM make the last post, I'm waiting on everyone else.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 am

I kinda thought that we were on hiatus... also I've been away for half the past week so anyway I'll get to things.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 am

I'm... honestly at a bit of a loss of what to post all things considered... things hadn't exactly gone as planned, and I'm just waiting until we move on with this plot...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

So... Am I there with everyone or have I been sent off to do chef things?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 am

With everyone else.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:55 pm

What I will be doing is closing things out for this chapter and then starting a new thread due to the current number of posts and the fact that Terra attempting to activate her statuette is a good enough cliffhanger. I'll need to figure out how to properly write Ancient Record out of things so bear with me as I get posts up. Hopefully this will all be done in the next few days. Unsure if I'll be opening things up for new players or not.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm

so does that mean don't post things till you do?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Yeah, bear with me.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:28 am

Need to double post for something. One possible delay is that the group is leveling up to Level 4. This is the level players get their boon and a few of you have quirks and concerns with your characters that may require me PMing to talk about this.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24