Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services

4 posters

Go down

New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services Empty New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services

Post  Pingcode Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 am

Well, I suppose it's time to make my introductions.

I'm Pingcode, and I will be joining the staff as of today as the Technical Administrator of Ponytales.

My duties will include:
- Implementation and Maintenance of forum features.
- Security management
- Modifications to the forums

This means that I'm the one that will be implementing new features like smileys, forums, and other administrative panel actions. What I will not be responsible for is moderation and banning, except in a technical facilitation role.

Feel free to come to me with proposals for new features or fixes you'd like for the forums, and I'll see what we can work out. Thank you, and I hope my presence helps to improve this community.

EDIT: Additionally, I am not responsible for system design, and am not responsible for elements being accepted or rejected.

Last edited by Pingcode on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Destickied lapsed thread.)
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services Empty Re: New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 am

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services Empty Re: New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 am

Ah... So your joining as a Techie... So you still just have the same power anyone else when it comes to the game system itself.. Good... Good... Was worried for a bit there.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 am

And as my first act, I've finally gotten around to making a few... additions.

Natural 20! Natural 1!Dan vs SmilesBig Smiles, SweetieCheerilee DerpDaring DoYou WHAT!?Me damn it, Twi Gurk!Goooooooal!What 4th wall?
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

New Administrator: Implementation and Technical Services Empty ah! is *that* who you are!

Post  SparkImpulse Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 am

[quote=PingCode]except in a technical facilitation role[/quote]As an IT employed guy myself, I know what you just said. You get to push the buttons ... but not decide which buttons are being pushed. Not a bad place to be in ... usually.
Anyway, glad to have another computer geek around. Which you've been for awhile now but anyway. \\LyraHoofBump (that's a valid smiley in another place I frequent ... recipient is expected to respond with \\bonbonhoof ... the smileys face each other, of course.)
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 am

Pingcode wrote:And as my first act, I've finally gotten around to making a few... additions.

Natural 20! Natural 1!Dan vs SmilesBig Smiles, SweetieCheerilee DerpDaring DoYou WHAT!?Me damn it, Twi Gurk!Goooooooal!What 4th wall?
I suggest a stickie to show that you can find these smiles in the ponytales smiles tab over the smiles while making a post.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum