An Official Laughter Table

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: An Official Laughter Table

Post  ZamuelNow on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 pm

I'll resubmit a few of mine:

Laughter Table Suggestions:

• Everyone in a 1d6 mile radius suddenly gets very comfortable socks in colors and designs that best suit the wearer.  All who gain these socks know that it is because of your actions.
  • Everything within a 1d8 mile radius of you suddenly operates in two dimensional space for the next 22 minutes.  You may shift between two and three dimensional motion at will during this time.
  • All flowing pools of lava within a 1 mile radius turns into harmless cherry gelatin for the next 1d4 hours.
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:27 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:I'll resubmit a few of mine:

Laughter Table Suggestions:

• Everyone in a 1d6 mile radius suddenly gets very comfortable socks in colors and designs that best suit the wearer.  All who gain these socks know that it is because of your actions.
  • Everything within a 1d8 mile radius of you suddenly operates in two dimensional space for the next 22 minutes.  You may shift between two and three dimensional motion at will during this time.
  • All flowing pools of lava within a 1 mile radius turns into harmless cherry gelatin for the next 1d4 hours.
The socks seem a bit negligible as an effect. Maybe have the socks do something extra? Like gather static charge at ludicrous levels, or have random items/gifts in them? Or act as portable holes / interdimensional portals to each other / parallel universes?

The 2d/3d flip is cool.

The cherry gelatin one is extremely situational (needs lava, which may not be available) - maybe have it convert all nearby drinkable liquids or large bodies of water (lakes, rivers, tapwater, booze stores...) as well?
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 am

Zarhon wrote:The socks seem a bit negligible as an effect. Maybe have the socks do something extra? Like gather static charge at ludicrous levels, or have random items/gifts in them? Or act as portable holes / interdimensional portals to each other / parallel universes?

The 2d/3d flip is cool.

The cherry gelatin one is extremely situational (needs lava, which may not be available) - maybe have it convert all nearby drinkable liquids or large bodies of water (lakes, rivers, tapwater, booze stores...) as well?
While admittedly a bit of a mythology gag for an earlier part of the franchise, it's meant to be a bit of a persuasion buff. In reading the wording, I guess it's not apparent that everyone who gets these is immediately wearing them so having items in them wouldn't be an option. I guess in pure numbers you get a day or so Persuasion buff while everyone else gets Endurance bonuses and/or penalty reduction since the socks feel so comfortable.

Converting all large quantities of liquid is probably for the best.
ZamuelNow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 am

Maybe make it a clause of "any liquid with a consistency ranging from pure water to lava," So that the occasional lava scenario (and other weird geologic features, like Molasses waterfalls) can still be toyed with?
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I say having item granting laughter effects is always fun, such as maid outfits. That's always enjoyable.
Xel Unknown

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum