Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 17 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:31 pm

I wasn't aware you were really blocked off, but that's mj's call, not mine. As for the giant... well, using combat talents outside of combat opens up a can of worms that was supposed to be kept closed. But, I don't see reason to prevent it. As I said, however, I'll let you go for it, but it'll take time to charge up, as it costs more than four pips to use.

I suggest you roll initiative.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 17 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Can't I make an arcane check to try and overcome or slow down the charge time, please? I mean my character HAS magecraft and +17 Arcana, so he definitely has that kind of skill.... and the hurricane winds might not 100% block us off, but Paladin wouldn't take the chance...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Oh gods. Why do you have Magecraft. Why must you make my life difficult.

Fine, make your roll.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:23 pm

... Sorry, do you want me to remove Magecraft?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Well, at some point we'll be switching over to Abilities, so you'll have to remove it by default then, but for now... make your roll.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 pm

are you going to post, APW?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17