Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:
Retrokinesis wrote:Wait, did he just drop dead from the ongoing damage? Because I JUST saved up enough PIPs to hit him with Telekinetic Implosion (Crescendo)! Razz

Also, for future reference, would that count as 1 attack for the purposes of activating the Spellblade or multiple?
Actually, you don't have to answer that, because Crescendo was deemed too powerful and was split into two or three different combat talents...
Oh. Nobody ever tells me these things! Should I replace it with something, APW?
I think it eventually got placed with a move called Red Requiem for damage versions, should be somewhere under Necromancer. The current Crescendo is a healing move.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 pm

You can replace it after we're (finally) done here. In the meantime, keep it, use it, be happy. Smile

In the meantime meantime, regards it being one attack or more I'm gonna say...phew...it's a single attack, even if it does make a point to separate the damage die into specific bonuses. Buuuut I'm not sold on that interpretation, so I'm not positive. I'd make a bigger deal of it and make sure to check if it weren't for the fact that we're darn close to being done with this here dungeon.

And yes, he did in fact drop...unconscious...from the ongoing damage. (You'd have to bring him down to -15 HP to kill him.)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:In the meantime meantime, regards it being one attack or more I'm gonna say...phew...it's a single attack, even if it does make a point to separate the damage die into specific bonuses. Buuuut I'm not sold on that interpretation, so I'm not positive. I'd make a bigger deal of it and make sure to check if it weren't for the fact that we're darn close to being done with this here dungeon.
Each individual attack from Old Crescendo counted as a separate single-target attack. The main reason it was OP was both because of this with stuff that works on single-target stuff and vulnerability (each attack would proc the vulnerability, leading to massive damage)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 pm

That's right, I remember now - I remember asking cause I wanted to know if a Boomstick could make Crescendo into a multi-target attack and they said "for one of those damage dice, certainly!" or something like that.

So yeah, that's the interpretation we're going with, and good for Brilliant on that account (at least until we're out of this cave).

Now, sorry for the sudden departure when things are obviously ready to progress, but truth be told I thought Dusk and Paper would take a tad longer and had hoped that would be the case because I have some stuff to do in the next hour or so. Be back later tonight with ze updates then!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 pm

And here I was thinking I'd taken long enough...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Well Dusk, what do you think we should do here? How'd you think we should go about dealing with this shield-eater thingy?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Sounds like Scorch could give its claw a good shove... Athletics?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 pm

That would work just fine. So would Ponykinesis + Arcana if you want to try that.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 am

I rolled a 22 over all. I'm not sure it is enough, but I've got a magic point that I can use to boost it. What do you guys think?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Not sure...I would help with an assist roll but im not available for that. do you have any abilities that use magic points that might be super helpful within the next few in-game hours?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 pm

deonte9109 wrote:Not sure...I would help with an assist roll but im not available for that. do you have any abilities that use magic points that might be super helpful within the next few in-game hours?
Only Loyalty, which I think you also have, is that correct?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Speaking of Magic points... I can use my Element (Laughter) in battle, right? I just wanna see what happens. =u=

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I do but I used it earlier on the first guy we captured
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 pm

You can use it in battle, yes. I wouldn't necessarily suggest it, however.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Is it me or is Lunar making a cameo now?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Maybe, just maybe. In awesome fashion, too.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:00 pm

I will admit, I thought the griffon Brilliant fought was Lunar, although I think that thinking this was Writer's intention...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Is it me or is Lunar making a cameo now?
Since Lunar is you, it's actually both.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 am

Then I must say... NEEDS MORE LIGHTNING! That's something totally missing from the post with Lunar.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 am

Come on dude I mentioned the lightning

Geez louise
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:54 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Come on dude I mentioned the lightning

Geez louise
NEVER ENOUGH LIGHTNING!

Also I do hope somebody makes that History Check... Regardless of what it is for.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:40 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Come on dude I mentioned the lightning

Geez louise
NEVER ENOUGH LIGHTNING!

Also I do hope somebody makes that History Check... Regardless of what it is for.
The good news is that someone just rolled a crit...

The bad news is that that someone was your replacement, so I have no idea how this is gonna work...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:02 am

So at first I wanted to just say I rolled a 20 cause i didnt want to miss out but then my honesty got the best of me and I was just thinking thats an unfair to everyone, gotta earn those crits. So I roll and get a 1 and that same side of me was saying "damn shouldve just took the 20".....thisll be interesting to see how this works out.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
With this knowledge, can the others retro-actively help our 48 total roll?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 pm

If they want, I guess.

I was actually going to say no, and still want to say no, but can't actually think of a logical reason to say no so hey lucky you.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next