Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Something I just realized... DID WE EVER GET A LEVEL 3 BOON? If we did... WHAT IS IT?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 am

I think I mentioned something about choosing the level three boon and then no one actually did it, but it's been so long I can't remember.

You'll find the next plot-line to work with when I introduce it, same as every other game. Razz Swapping is fine, as always - in fact, just assume it's fine and let me know you're doing it from here on in.

Waiting on Iggy before I update again - I know Curunir's on vacation but I'd like to make sure our other still-active player is...well, still active. You there, denonte (I probably spelled that wrong, I'm sorry).
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 am

I believe it was a tie between Assistant and Team Awesome...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 am

Between the boon options my vote is or Team Awesome. Also I am equally wondering about if we've hit level 4... Was never given a yay or nay on that question. (and if so, add nightwatch to my last IC posting meaning that the cover of the night doesn't hinder my check too)

Combat Talent doc wrote:[-X] Mend - Minor Utility
Target ally gains regeneration X+2 until the target is dealt damage. X cannot be less that 1.
This move I am going to take into the next battle. (IE: The first fight we'll have with all 8 talents in battle) Well I've gotta request that maybe this move could get one or more of the following suggested housrules? (Would love to have all three, but I'd be fine if I can only have 1 & 2 or 2 & 3 be in play... Or if only one of them is allowed option 2 I highly request be a thing.)

houserule option 1:
houserule option 2:
houserule option 3:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Err... By the way... My last post was nearly A FULL WEEK between the post before it was... That worries me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

xxx - THREE POINT COMBO! - xxx

Mostly making this post out of the worry that the campaign is stalling... And that deeply worries me... I think like only 3 players & one GM are the only normally on the ball at this point.

Last GM Post: 11 days ago
Last Player Post: 4 days ago
Gap Between most recent post and the post before: about a week
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm

I would post but I didn't get an update from the last time I posted, so I assume Scorch is in Cruise Control as he flies about looking for Wandering Eye or whatnot...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

YOu sure you didn't get an update Paper? Cuase I sometimes think I didn't get an update and then I'm pointed out that I did because APW doesn't SEGMENT his responses. Either way I say it's safe to assume our three characters have grouped... To help move this game along... And everyone else got lost in the confusion maybe?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

UPDATE: You have received no problems getting back to camp, where Nihl and Wandering Eye still are now.

CLARIFICATION: If you say that you're going somewhere, and I post after you having said that and don't specifically mention you, you've gotten where you were going.

We'll move along now, yes. And no, everyone is not lost.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:41 pm

"But what about the Tree of Harmony?" - the first thought that I have after reading the latest update.

Should I have Lunar say something to that effect, cause I'm unsure if that'd be something a bit too much that Lunar would know about. I mean he's not the smartest of peoples.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 pm

My first thought was about how old this campaign is.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:08 pm

That is a good point... Still figure it might be worth noting cuase is the Tree of Harmony canon in this game or no?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:43 pm

It is, actually.

It's a bit of a winding tale, but the final effect of things is that the Elements didn't actually grow from the Tree of Harmony. The Tree of Harmony g[REDACTED]

Whoopsy daisy! Looks like that's...well, not major spoilers, but it's well within the capabilities of the characters in-game to find out. Not right now, mind you, but yeah.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:45 pm

So, at what point in the series timeline did the campaign start, again? Pretty sure it was before the season four premiere. In such a case we might not even know about the Tree of Harmony, baring a pretty high History roll.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Yeah... In-Character we'd have no way to know about the Tree of Harmony... Unless we made an at least DC 30 (or higher) History roll as Dusk said. So only way I'd hit it is if I made a nat-20 on my roll. So Lunar doesn't know anything about the Tree... GOOD TO KNOW!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Just after S3 finale.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Then yes... Nobody could possibly know about the Tree IC then.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 pm

This thread has been bumped, IC as well as OOC. You waiting on anything in particular, APW?

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 pm

I GOTTA ASK ARE WE GOING TO TAP INTO THE RAINBOW POWER TO MAKE A TRIP TO TRAVEL IN TIME AFTER NIHL? PLEASE SAY YES, PLEASE TELL ME THAT MIGHT BE AN OPTION!!! CAUSE THAT'D BE SO AWESOME!!

What 4th wall? Big Smiles, Sweetie Dan vs Smiles Goooooooal! 
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Well, you can certainly try. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:33 pm

BUCK YES I'M TOTALLY GOING TO TRY AND SUGGEST THAT IF I CAN SEE THAT OPTION IN CHARACTER... Well not the "rainbow power" but trying to use the Elements to Travel in time... Like with whatever happened with the Crystal Empire. Wait... Mmm... That makes me start to brew ideas to have come to Lunar... *grin of hugeness*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Sorry for the long wait... But Lunar finally suggests the whole Elements Option... Hell in my opinion we should try to head into a future timeline to see what a future will BE LIKE if we fail in our mission to stop ECHO & Nihl... Might find superior Time Travel tech if we do. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Alright, I've been putting this off long enough. Partially out of fear of the answer, partially out of fear of work. But no more either way.

Is it time to let this campaign die?

Of course, the answer to that question for those still playing seems to be "no", but this was meant to be a six or seven person campaign at heart. We have...three. Plus, they're a bit directionless now. I mean, they've got a way to go, but...well, let's just say this particular story arc didn't come to quite the ripsnorthing climax I had hoped it would. My fault, of course.

So I suppose I'm asking you all reading along at home but considerate enough not to be posting when you aren't offically part of the group: would you be willing to replace into a game that's had a few missteps along the way and suffers from a GM who occasionally misses the obvious/updating opportunities, but wants to keep moving forward? Despite all appearnces, I wanna keep going! Drive into the frekaing sunset, baby, maybe even be the first thing on this forum to get all the way to the end.

So, again, would you be interested in playing? Would you prefer old pony tales, new, wanderlust, some sort of mix? (We'll of course talk to the old players and get their opinions too, pretty sure Wanderlust is actually a no outright.) Difficulty? We don't mind if you're new to all this, of course. That's part of the reason this whole thing was started up.

I'd change the thread title to reflect our recruitment status, but the forum seems to have eaten the first part of the topic somehow, so I cannot.  Cheerilee Derp 
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:03 pm

I think... Maybe, if you really and honestly feel you can't run this game. Then by all means. LET IT DIE... I didn't myself when it came to my Campain of Jokers, just thinking I'd "just get back to it later" and never did... I'd say we just end this timezone & open up apps for new players to join. Or get to opening apps now... And like having them join The Team mid-time-jump or something. Nothing wrong with a rotation in the PCs. Hell this team's grouping seems the most logical an natural to have some changeover in it's members. I mean it already happened once before recall... What with myself leaving & rejoining once already.

EDIT: Also starting a new OOC topic to showcase the new lookin' for players would be wisest in my opinion.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:24 am

I choose the best option...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next