Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 21 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:37 pm

And we're open for business once more!

Someone from the OG group should tell Scorch to drop to meet Drizzle...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 21 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Dumb question BUT WHO IS Drizzle??? I'VE HONESTLY FORGOTTEN HOW WE GOT HIM... He like totally don't belong... He was the asshole who caused us to not get the dam info I wanted from Nihl.... I think? But really outside of that annoyance, I recall nothing... (which if he attacks us.....I'm totally going to try & kill him for that)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:41 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Dumb question BUT WHO IS Drizzle??? I'VE HONESTLY FORGOTTEN HOW WE GOT HIM... He like totally don't belong... He was the asshole who caused us to not get the dam info I wanted from Nihl.... I think? But really outside of that annoyance, I recall nothing... (which if he attacks us.....I'm totally going to try & kill him for that)
Drizzle is the Zebra Mare who speaks our language...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21