Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:Now that I have returned I'd love to play a game as all the ones I was in I'm kinda not anymore. Once again I don't Skype (no camera) so forum only.
Depends on how soon you want to play a game. I can most likely find some way to fit you into Adventures in Saint-Trotez, and if there is enough interest in it, I've been playing around with the idea of a one-shot (or at least somewhat small) campaign. However, for either choice, there's a catch: a good chunk of your combat stuff has to come from my Combat Expansion, just so I can actually see how they would do in the field of battle. If they don't appeal to you, I understand...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Those are actually pretty good and I'd love to try several of them.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:Those are actually pretty good and I'd love to try several of them.
Oh, excellent. Would you like me to fit you into my current campaign, or should I create a new one?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Whichever is easier for you.

I'm also planing on starting my own campaign. I figure being in 1 game and running 1 game is my limit.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:Whichever is easier for you.

I'm also planing on starting my own campaign. I figure being in 1 game and running 1 game is my limit.
Well, I'll see if anyone else here wants to join a new campaign and/or wishes to use my combat expansion as well, and if there is enough, I'll start a new campaign. Otherwise, I'll add you into my current one...

So, does anyone else here wants to join a campaign?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm usually up for a new pbp game and I wouldn't mind testing out some of your stuff or other random custom stuff. You might look at Dusk Raven too. Or as I like to call him "Backup player #1" due to his tendency as far as I've seen to sign up for a game just after all the slots have been filled or such.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Alright, I've got a good idea of what I want. I'll make the thread tomorrow and save you two a spot. It'll be a bit more criminal than what I see most campaigns here do, so don't go making paladins or something...

Also, how long will you like the campaign to be? Short (~10 "Episodes") or Long (~20 "Episodes")?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Either is fine with me....wait, no paladins? I get to play somebunny outside the law? ....MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:Either is fine with me....wait, no paladins? I get to play somebunny outside the law? ....MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!
Yep. To give you a hint of how outside the law you will be, all players will start in Alcoltraz (even if your backstory explanation is that you were framed)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Whiteeyes wrote:Either is fine with me....wait, no paladins? I get to play somebunny outside the law? ....MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!
Yep. To give you a hint of how outside the law you will be, all players will start in Alcoltraz (even if your backstory explanation is that you were framed)...
That sounds amazing and I have the perfect character for it! Any chance I could get on that list too? Razz
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Is it bad that I've already got my character about 1/3rd done? Hint: Spiderpony.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Not at all! Would that be "framed vigilante" Spiderpony or "evil mutant" Venompony? Razz

Hint for mine: Bullion the minotaur crime lord, who dresses like the illegitimate offspring of Carmen Sandiego and Mr. T.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Just a heads up, I made the OOC thread, and Ramsus' character is already there, since he sent me it via PM (and I also watched him write the backstory)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Patience: It's probably a thing some people have?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

All right, with summer rolling around and the only thing I really have being work, I want to play another game on the forums if there's any open.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 am

My Little Fantasy could use a GM...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 am

Er... Sorry, Player not DM Sad I dm so many right now and I'm... not that big of a fan of that game's concept.

edit: ... However, I MAY since I really like playing games, try to hammer out an idea for a game that the My Little Fantasy players get priority for. *Headdesk* Dang my love for making people happy
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm

I can squeeze you into Adventures in Saint-Trotez if you want. Normally I would ask that you take a couple of things from combat expansion if you were to do so, but since I have Hayday for that, it's no big deal, and we are about to finish the current episode, so it'll be easy to fit you in soon...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu May 09, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm interested in taking part of most PBP's, through I'll have to read the lore & background & stuff before deciding for certain.

Be warned, I tend to play the same character(s), all the time.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun May 12, 2013 9:26 am

I'm trying to test out my Paranoia for Pony Tales conversion with an actual Skype game. I'm looking for some players interested to try it out, full paranoia style. See last post of that thread for details.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun May 19, 2013 2:40 am

Two slots have opened up in my campaign Khan of the Steppes, if anyone is interested.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

So, are there any Living Legends (ie. non-pony) campaigns on here or is there a forum dedicated to that? Not that I have a problem with ponies, but I do have a few non-Equestrian ideas here and there and was curious.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 am

Zilean's and Sandbox are both running LL- they both started as kind-of DnD, but made the switch once LL became more prevalent as the non-pony equivalent to Pony Tales.

Don't know about player openings, though.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon May 20, 2013 3:14 am

I want to play Blood Mage in a campaign since Silent's leaving for life. Warning: Blood's description-

Hemomancer who's a sadomasochist, loves children, and is a bard. Want to play a laughter pony, so I'm tweaking him to be that.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon May 20, 2013 11:15 am

LoganAura wrote:I want to play Blood Mage in a campaign since Silent's leaving for life.

Funny enough, I was working on a build for a blood mage, myself, although my definition (and his use) of blood magic may differ. Would be interesting to put them in a campaign together, though.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next