Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  XandZero2 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

I think DMing is a type of playing, but it's not the same as being a player. You should still have a good chance of getting into Stairc's pbp, Demonu. I think both Ramsus and I would put you ahead of us.

In other words, don't give up hope by any means.

Stairc, if Demonu's never gotten a chance to play yet as a player, perhaps you should make a special exception for him? (Especially if he's GMed two Pony Tales RPs)

-Just a thought.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Demonu Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Ramsus wrote:But, DMing isn't playing....in fact that should put you at the top shouldn't it? Or at least the way I figure things it should.
Dan would like to give preference to people who want to play but aren't yet playing or DMing at the moment.

Sounds fair enough to me.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello I am one of the testers for Stairc's Pony Tales game and the player of the late Charming Waltz. As such I am looking for another Pony Tales game to be a part of. After creating a bunch of NPCs for Stairc's game, I decided I want to try playing a Baby Dragon PC. So I am looking for a group to adopt me.

Azualjin the Baby Dragon.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Azureink wrote:Hello I am one of the testers for Stairc's Pony Tales game and the player of the late Charming Waltz. As such I am looking for another Pony Tales game to be a part of. After creating a bunch of NPCs for Stairc's game, I decided I want to try playing a Baby Dragon PC. So I am looking for a group to adopt me.

Azualjin the Baby Dragon.

Props for using the Baby Dragon race, and I like the custom dragon pic.

-Speaking of which, how is everyone making all the custom pony (and in this case, Dragon) pictures anyway? There's a site that does that, right? It's probably easy to find, but I've just been too lazy to search for it (:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Props for using the Baby Dragon race, and I like the custom dragon pic.

-Speaking of which, how is everyone making all the custom pony (and in this case, Dragon) pictures anyway? There's a site that does that, right? It's probably easy to find, but I've just been too lazy to search for it (:

Pony Creator by ~generalzoi.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am

Azureink wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:Props for using the Baby Dragon race, and I like the custom dragon pic.

Pony Creator by ~generalzoi.

Awesome!

-My only question now is, how do you save a file that can be shared online?
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 am

XandZero2 wrote:

Awesome!

-My only question now is, how do you save a file that can be shared online?

Click on advanced, and hit export.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 am

Yeah, the pony creator has a code it generates through your choices, accessed through the "advanced" tab on the: pony, accessories, and pose sections. You should copy/paste it into a notepad or word document for future reference.

Then people can put those codes into the box right underneath the code generator to recreate it.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

My regular group is experiencing... difficulties. Still playing but scheduling conflicts and what have you abound. I'm not going to drop them as a group, but I am looking for another game I could jump into, either new or in progress.

Conversely, if there are any hopeful DM's looking for a group, we might have an opening.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Soul Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I'd like to join a game, if any are available. I'm still pretty new to these types of games, but I love 'em! I'm interested in all aspects of the game. I'd prefer a forum game, if possible. I'm just not comfortable with chat programs for some reason.

I work 10 p.m. - 7 a.m. CDT, Thursday to Sunday. I'll be able to post almost any other time.

As for the type of character, I'll be using Sharp, unless you have a problem with Baby Dragons. I'm also working on a couple of ponies and a Griffon.
Silver Soul
Silver Soul
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Right... I'm looking for a group, as our previous one had schedule conflicts out the wazoo, and the DM just ended up pulling the plug on it. EST, text-play and by-voice are both cool. Character concepts for all occasions. Call me.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Quietkal wrote:Right... I'm looking for a group, as our previous one had schedule conflicts out the wazoo, and the DM just ended up pulling the plug on it. EST, text-play and by-voice are both cool. Character concepts for all occasions. Call me.

If by test-play you mean play-by-post, I've actually got a game that's still recruiting. https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t162-recruitment-and-ooc-investigators-of-the-odd-womf-s-campaign Take a look, see if it suits you.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Hia everyone... New to D&D style Roleplaying but I've always wanted to try doing something like this. And looking for group... Be it over skype or online here. Um... Not sure what else to say. Other then, I think of myself as quite the derp at times... And don't always end up acting right online somehow doing or saying the wrong thing and anything I try to do to improve myself when I end up in the wrong only ends up digging myself deeper sometimes... >.>

Well, anyone's willing to take this newb under your wing or something, I'm all ears. :3

EDIT: I'm sadly unable to join any skype games for an unknown length of time until I get my laptop fixed. Sad I'll put out another post when I get it fixed.
EDIT2: I'm still able to use Skype, but I've not got a mic until my laptop is fixed.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

*sigh* I am looking for a group after my DM pulled the plug and the apathy of party members killed the attempts to keep the group alive. I would prefer a skype game over play by post but either is fine.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Due to a player leaving for personal reasons, a slot has opened up in Pony Team Bravo.

It's a Skype game played every Saturday at 8 EST/5 PST with people from all over the world so if someone wants to have a go at it, feel free to contact me. All the information regarding skype and the like can be found if you look to the right and check my profile. Or just PM me, that's fine too.

We're having another session in about 3 and a half hours so if you're bored and eager to play, now might be your chance Smile
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  id319 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 pm

could i play in a play by post game? here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gV3apE4YfJsnnjs_WxpNZgYS-fcFnAdUSsOrz5kHF_g/edit# if it doesn't work copypaste instead

id319
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

id319 wrote:could i play in a play by post game? here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gV3apE4YfJsnnjs_WxpNZgYS-fcFnAdUSsOrz5kHF_g/edit# if it doesn't work copypaste instead

So I take it that you are declining my offer of a skype game...

I am still taking anyone for a skype game.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaitf Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

@id319
You still need to do the training and cutie mark in your skills.

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  id319 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

How do you do that again?

id319
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 pm

id319 wrote:How do you do that again?

Basic, pikc whichever skill (Mechanics, Stuns, or whatever) best matches your Cutie Mark and add +5 to it. Then, pick two skills that he's good at and add +3 to them: those are your trained skills. Just remember to note in the character sheet which skills have been boosted.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  id319 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Fix'd. Cool

id319
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Posting here to remind peeps, I've got a slot (possibly two) open in my current play-by-post campaign, Zilean's Revenge. Details in the link.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay, so we have a bit of a vacancy in our group, Investigators of the Odd, since Demonu has unfortunately been forced by real life to drop out. So, if you can come up with a character living in Dodge Junction (for maximum ease of getting you involved), feel free to drop it in the OOC thread so I can take a look. That said, since I've already established that there are pretty much only ponies in Dodge, you'll have to pick a pony. (In case you care about what we already have, we have a griffin, hippogryph, earth pony, zebra, and minotaur).

Basically, the party is working for Luna's Night Agents to investigate mysteries that they don't have time for anymore. Their first mission was in Dodge Junction, where they are searching for a mysterious nighttime vigilante. Along the way, they found the pony equivalent of Doctor Doom, an incompetent detective, the Doctor and Derpy, and Gold Coin, a millionaire claiming that he's hanging around Dodge for the coal business even though there is none. In the process, Dextor set off what looked like a fire in the Roach Motel, the lesser of the two hotels in town.

OOC Thread: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t162-recruitment-and-ooc-investigators-of-the-odd-womf-s-campaign

RP Thread: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t168-investigators-of-the-odd#4111
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Since I seriously like the commision I'm getting drawn, I kinda want to have Scales in more than 1 game. I don't really have time, yet, to for another skype game since I DM one and am a player in Dan's, so I'd like to join a PBP pony tales game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ZJFoMaknld75KXcxMFZQUa654xP_g5VIYX8WM0yohA/edit
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 am

Ok so, that's DM number 2 that Ragequit on a game I'm in. So who else has a slot open?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next