Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 14 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Faege wrote:looking for a group, as a player. Pony Tales noob, almost no experience with the system.

Equestrian Nights is struggling a bit right now, but a new player might be just what it needs.
Should be noted that EN is Wanderlust though, in case you were explicitly looking for Pony Tales...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 14 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 am

So between a lull in IRL activity and my other game finally dying out, I find myself terribly bored, so I'm going to start up a new game soon. I have a few ideas about what it might be, as of yet, so I might do a poll, but I want to see how many players we have right now who are interested in a new game.

Show of hands?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 pm

What ideas do you have Bronymous?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:38 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:So between a lull in IRL activity and my other game finally dying out, I find myself terribly bored, so I'm going to start up a new game soon. I have a few ideas about what it might be, as of yet, so I might do a poll, but I want to see how many players we have right now who are interested in a new game.

Show of hands?
Depending on the setting, I'm potentially interested.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:56 pm

I'd be interested depending on the setting. Although since I was a part of your other game that died you may prefer newer players over me...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:23 pm

I prefer players.

So basically we're looking at a bunch of wait and sees on the setting so I guess I'll go put up a small post elsewhere describing the 3 or 4 different ideas I have, none of which are actually planned or written out in any way yet.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:35 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:I prefer players.

So basically we're looking at a bunch of wait and sees on the setting so I guess I'll go put up a small post elsewhere describing the 3 or 4 different ideas I have, none of which are actually planned or written out in any way yet.
I'm basically down for anything but information is always appreciated.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Demonu wrote:
I'm basically down for anything but information is always appreciated.

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t979-brony-s-spitball-thread
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Long time D&D/Pathfinder player and GM, complete newbie to Pony Tales here! I recently got my first taste of pony tabletop RPing, and I'm now looking for a place to feed the blossoming addiction that'll probably take over my life by a few months from now. :3

I have a preference towards anything set in either the canon or Fallout: Equestria universes, but I'm really just looking for a chance to meet some new friends, have fun, and learn and explore the systems and styles around here, possibly in preparation for trying my hoof at running a game or two down the road. So, I'm really quite flexible.

Both voice or PbP are fine to me. Availability is Friday nights and weekends. If any of you are looking for another player with a love of roleplaying and willingness to quickly pick up a new system let me know!

Also, Bronymous, I took a gander at your spitball thread, which seemed to have some interesting ideas! Still got space in there?
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:27 pm

As far as I know, I have 4 tentative players, which means there's plenty of room.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Consider me a definitely interested, Bronymous. ^^
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Just discovered this game, interested in joining a game, if there's one taking players.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:34 am

I'm willing to try to join a new game myself. I've fiddled with GMing and found that I am... not good at it. However, I think I'm an excellent player in both PbP and voice chat.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Masterweaver wrote:I'm willing to try to join a new game myself. I've fiddled with GMing and found that I am... not good at it. However, I think I'm an excellent player in both PbP and voice chat.

My game Era Victoria just lost two players and could use a replacement, I'd be willing to take you on.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:53 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:I'm willing to try to join a new game myself. I've fiddled with GMing and found that I am... not good at it. However, I think I'm an excellent player in both PbP and voice chat.

My game Era Victoria just lost two players and could use a replacement, I'd be willing to take you on.

Which player/characters did you lose? Also are we starting at level one?
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:01 am

Masterweaver wrote:Which player/characters did you lose? Also are we starting at level one?
We lost Chrome Drive (Mechanic Archetype) and Oirik Marou (Precision/Knowledge). We are at level one, yes. Also with the loss of those two characters we are now all non-ponies, so if you make a non-pony we can be Team Misfits, but if you want to make a pony and be accepted in society that's cool too...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:11 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:Which player/characters did you lose? Also are we starting at level one?
We lost Chrome Drive (Mechanic Archetype) and Oirik Marou (Precision/Knowledge). We are at level one, yes. Also with the loss of those two characters we are now all non-ponies, so if you make a non-pony we can be Team Misfits, but if you want to make a pony and be accepted in society that's cool too...

Well it's late over here, but I do have a character sheet pretty much ready. I just have to tweak her lore a titch. Let me get back to you tommorrow, kay? Kay.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  DutchTilt Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:53 am

If anyone is looking for players, I'd be interested in joining a game. I can participate in both play-by-post and Skype voice games (the only condition being that I'm unavailable Friday nights for the latter as that's when I'm playing Pathfinder). I'm not as familiar with the rules of the game yet, so I'll need a bit of help putting together a character sheet.
DutchTilt
DutchTilt
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottDHarrisFilms

Back to top Go down

Post  dolfinboy Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Hey. I am... Completely new to the system. Just got a copy of Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony from a friend, and I'm really eager to play it.

I have a lot of experience with roleplaying (Shadowrun, D&D, Hero System), but again, I've never touched this system before. Anyone willing to take up a noob?

PS: It'd be appreciated if the campaign was play-by-post.
PSS: Though, now that I think about it, chat-based campaigns would be fine, too. Anything that doesn't rely on voice or webcam, 'cause I don't have any.
dolfinboy
dolfinboy
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldstone14 Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:41 am

Hello!

I am new to the form but not as new to the system, having gained an interest in it when Newbiespud's Fallout is Dragons was originally released.
(and I only mention it since I actually have gone back and begun to binge the whole podcast again.)

I was wondering if there was any games currently looking for players? I'd love to join one.

I haven't done forum based Post-by-post (having done more voice, face to face, or using discord with bots that post die rolls in the chat has spoiled me a bit) so if I do join a post by post that would slight bit of tutoring on my part to get how those work for me.

But otherwise, I am rather happy to be part of the forums now.

Hope to join a game or two!
Goldstone14
Goldstone14
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 am

Goldstone14 wrote:Hello!

I am new to the form but not as new to the system, having gained an interest in it when Newbiespud's Fallout is Dragons was originally released.
(and I only mention it since I actually have gone back and begun to binge the whole podcast again.)

I was wondering if there was any games currently looking for players? I'd love to join one.

I haven't done forum based Post-by-post (having done more voice, face to face, or using discord with bots that post die rolls in the chat has spoiled me a bit) so if I do join a post by post that would slight bit of tutoring on my part to get how those work for me.

But otherwise, I am rather happy to be part of the forums now.

Hope to join a game or two!

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

If you're interested in joining a game, my buddy Espresso (who is currently not available for posting but has given me permission to speak on his behalf) is running a Steampunk Airship Pirates campaign which still has a spot or two available. Otherwise I'm toying around with a classic pony fantasy campaign which might get launched in the coming week or so depending on how much work I have on hand.

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t1006-no-longer-idle-idea-piracy-on-the-seven-skies-pt-pbp-recruiting
^ The sky pirates game

Enjoy your stay in the forums ^^
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldstone14 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:19 am

AleneShazam wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

If you're interested in joining a game, my buddy Espresso (who is currently not available for posting but has given me permission to speak on his behalf) is running a Steampunk Airship Pirates campaign which still has a spot or two available.

Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and posted there, so theres one line cast, I guess!

AleneShazam wrote:

Otherwise I'm toying around with a classic pony fantasy campaign which might get launched in the coming week or so depending on how much work I have on hand.

And if you ever do this, I'd love to join!

I'm actually playing around with the idea of a skylands/grim-darkish (as in the setting is dark for a pony story) war setting so I may write some stuff up for that.

Put thank you!
Goldstone14
Goldstone14
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:28 am

Hello, back from the dead I am.

Been a good while since being here, but are there any games recruiting now?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Long time no see. How've you been?

I think things are a bit quiet right now. You can look into Big Manehattan Blues, I was planning on joining that but my schedule got suddenly busy (and apologies to Goldstone for failing to notify you), so they might have a spot if you ask. If my schedule clears up some more I've been planning a short slice of life-ish game with a humourous tone but no promises there...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Nice to see a friendly user icon. I've been good, adjusting back to "normal" life.

Thanks to the info. I'll check in with them and see if I can hop in. Hope yer schedule gets better. Would be great to see a slice of life run by you. You do some kickbutt games.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14