Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

+6
LoganAura
mjh6
Fury of the Tempest
Deathstorm50
Marona
Curunir
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two) - Page 8 Empty Re: A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 am

Has JackSilvers ever posted here?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two) - Page 8 Empty Re: A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

Post  Curunir Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 am

Hmm, I don't believe he has.

I should make sure he does that.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am

Yes, quite important to keep track of the OOC.

On another note. Who here has Skype?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am

I do.

¿Por qué?
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:36 am

So I can add people on Skype, why else would I ask?

fury.of.the.tempest is my name on it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:48 am

alan.joseph.sudy

because I'm a moron and don't know how to make a separate account for this site (and really couldn't be bothered to keep track of it anyways) Eh, I've already handed it out to some people here anyways.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 am

Sadly, I do not have Skype. I should probably look into getting it though.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Arcantos is still hovering in place, he hasn't moved on ahead
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:57 am

Edited post to reflect that Arcantos was, in fact, hovering. I need to read better.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:35 am

Anyone know what is taking Jack so long? As I kinda need his reply here...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

I don't know, I had sent him a pm suggesting he post in the OOC thread, and while I was at it pointed out/reminded him that Arcantos was asking Erudis a question...
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

So, have you more or less come to a decision as to a course of action? If so (and if that's your plan) who's in each group?
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:32 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Thanks kid, that should help." Arcantos said after a short while, before turning back to the cloaked llama. "I don't like this, and I don't like you, but if I don't believe in allowing a group to split. Your help better be worth the effort this takes."
I can't speak for Fury, but I think it's safe to assume that we're doing the temple run, and Arcantos doesn't like the idea of splitting the party, so we go together probably. Is Rufus going to lose the scent if we all go dungeon-crawling before the hunt? Because if so, I might just send him scouting on his own. He can't enter combat, but no griffon saw him, and he can probably avoid being some poor griffon's lunch if he's smart. Even if he dies, he comes back at next extended rest. I've been thinking of a few ways to flavor that eventuality, but I'm not sure what I'll go with yet.
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 am

Temple run seems to be the consensus.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Okay, so if I want to switch over my build, now would probably be the time to do it,before we actually enter the temples.

One thing though, it looks like jinx is going to either get dropped or nerfed, and since Ch'aska hasn't actually referenced it yet, would it be ok if I just dropped it now, and replaced it?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Yep, go ahead, that would be fine!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Okay, here is Ch'aska 1.5 complete with weaken substance and the much improved failsafe spell! If its okay,  I also dropped eagle eye, since it no longer does what I wanted it it do (aid with diagnosis with perception checks) and switched around Ch'aska fk.

Last edited by mjh6 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to link)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:20 pm

We're switching over now? So I should start using New Piasa once in the sun temple?
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Yeah,are we allowed to switch now? Cause there's a big difference between 2 uses of dispel magic and 5 (4 and 10 if taking tenacity into account)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Certainly! Go ahead.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Try anything? Well, since it might be a magical effect, I'd like to try using dispel magic on it.Can I do that? Also, I hate to keep bringing it up, but would I be able to apply the effects of failsafe spell too, since we aren't technically in the temple at the moment?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Sure, go ahead!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Seems we lost the little kid dragon...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Hm? What? Hmm, guess he hasn't been on since the 2nd... Or do you mean you know he's not coming back? (it is a time for finals for those of us in school after all, and then winter holidays)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I don't expect him to be back tbh
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next