Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm

DerouX's feelings are crushed, and he starts drowning his sorrows in beer.

Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"Alright, alright, alright, can we all focus here please?" the man in green broke in, speaking in a loud tone. "We can- we can sort out all the relationship drama, and familial relations and junk later. Right? Right. 'Cause right now, we gotta do...something," he paused. "Or else we're probably gonna be trapped here forever. I mean, that's usually how these things go, right?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

"Eugh. It's like watching a terrible college romance movie, if it involved a cultist and someone that identifies with a feline. Take the weirdo feelings of affection, and the booze, outside, you kids. Speaking of outside, what exactly is the inside, here?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Eugh. It's like watching a terrible college romance movie, if it involved a cultist and someone that identifies with a feline. Take the weirdo feelings of affection, and the booze, outside, you kids. Speaking of outside, what exactly is the inside, here?"

"I don't know, but I'm not liking it any more than you are, man. Sweet robes, by the way."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 pm

"Dude, that's a good way to get alcohol poisoning. Maybe you should slow down, or maybe, I dunno, stop? You look like the kinda guy who's never had a beer in his life." She takes another swig from her beer bottle.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm

"Alright, genius plan number one," Sarah responds, walking away from the group. Before she can make it too far, however, she bumps into nothing. Sarah puts her hands against the... nothing, and there is certainly a wall there. P4A flashbacks- Sarah now is not the time.

"Genius plan one didn't work." Sarah says, sitting down with her back against the nothing and folding her arms. "Anyone else got an idea?"
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 pm

DerouX stops drinking, now sufficiently drunk to not care. "I-I haven't had to much experience with things like this." He admits, slurring his words, then glares at the old man. "But my feelings are more real than any trashy college movie."
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 pm

"Yeah, yeah, your love for her burns like a hundred and one suns, look, genius idea number two, alright? If we can't go out, maybe we can..." Woolie peered at the ceiling. "...maybe we can go up." He crouched down a little. "Alright, it looks like I'm the strongest dude here, no offense to any of you guys, so if we start up a tower I'm thinking I'd better be at the bottom. Let's do this!"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

"Bathrobe, actually. I'd love to meet whoever tailored that guy's one, though. That stuff looks fancier than Hugh Hefner's garb." *he points to the purple robed soon-to-be alcohol poisoning victim* "Anyway, about our problem... Not much of an idea. If there was someone responsible for our problem present, I'd try kicking them in the ass until the problem went away. There don't appear to be any such responsible asses around, though."

Perception/Streetsmarts:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Zarhon wrote: "Anyway, about our problem... Not much of an idea. If there was someone responsible for our problem present, I'd try kicking them in the ass until the problem went away. There don't appear to be any such responsible asses around, though."
"Well, yeah, okay," Woolie said, straightening a little, "I get what you're saying, but you're right, there's no posterior to pound nearby...okay,that sounded way better in my head. Point is, it's tower or bust at this point." With this, Woolie crouched a bit again, looking around as he did so to check who was up for the plan.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Sarah wasn't going to say she didn't trust the lot of them to not look up her robes, but she REALLY didn't trust the lot of them to not look up her cloak. That being thought, there wasn't much else she could envision doing in this situation. "Decent enough plan, but the majority of us look... pretty reedy. Are you sure the lot of us could handle a human tower? I mean, look at DerouX. He's falling over himself."

Sarah kept fiddling on with her sword sheath and such, flipping it back and forth in between her hands. She eventually returned it to its notch on her cloak, and agrees- "But I guess we can try the whole tower thing."

Spoiler:

Last edited by maswoon on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it is a cloak not a robe)
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Emboldened by the alcohol, DerouX stands up. "I can't take this anymore! I just can't hide my feelings any longer. I love you, Thalia!" He suddenly shouts.
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh really? Prove it, then, by getting us out of here."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 pm

"Alright then, let's see if I can do this."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DerouX kneels down, and black, talon tipped wings with red membranes burst from my back. He then uses said wings to fly around the top of the white space in which we are currently confined.

Last edited by Draco12387 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm

"Oh. Well." Woolie blinked, standing up once more. "Well, now I just feel like an idiot." He cupped his hands to his mouth. "Hey, see anything up there?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Thalia raises her eyebrows sarcastically. "Impressive."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:27 pm

"Holy Christ!", Gus, yells, his blood pressure rising. "That's not an college idiot wannabe cultist, that's a bonafide goddamned hellspawn! Explains his name, though."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:00 pm

"Calm down there, ya old geyser! This kind of thing is common on the Internet. In fact, it's quite mundane for all the stuff that's out there. If we really are in the Internet, then you better prepare your old heart for some weird shit, if you don't wanna die or something."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 am

DerouX dispels his drunkenness partially and finds that there is a ceiling to this place, by bumping into it. He plummets to the ground.
Meta:

Suddenly, a large screen rises up where one of the invisible walls is. It flashes a bit, and then displays the following:

"Welcome to the Internet!
Please obey The Rules"
Spoiler:
At the bottom past all the rules it reads:

"Click to agree to the terms and conditions."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 am

"Okay, this has instantly become horrible instead of just really annoying," Woolie said, stepping forwards underneath the still-plummeting body of DerouX. "But it's looking like this is our only option for getting out of this wedge of subspace and into the internet at large, unless someone wants to try ramming into the wall headfirst, which D-man over here looks..." he interrupted himself by chuckling as he looked up. "...looks to have already tried, pretty hard. I'm not feeling a fight with Tabuu, so!"

Click.

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 am

"What!?" Sarah objects. "No. There's no way I'm signing this," she says, clicking out of the screen. "Now lemme out or explain more than that garbage. I need to find my brother and get him to mow the lawn or something."
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:55 am

As DerouX falls from the ceiling, his wings reappear, and he flies back to the floor where the screen is, landing on a knee. "Yeah, yeah, terms and conditions." he mutters, clicking the greatest lie of all mankind, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions, without reading them.

Last edited by Draco12387 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 am

The two who have clicked the terms disappear suddenly, leaving the rest of the people in the room.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:24 am

Thalia looks at the others still in the room. "Do I stay in here with grandpa and Freshmeat, or do I follow Loverboy?" She pulls a coin out of her pocket, and flips it, sneering at the result. After spending a few minutes trying to read through the rules, she then gives up and just clicks the button.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 am

Thalia disappears to wherever the other two had gone.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next