Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 14 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm

"Ah, it's nothing. I just don't like the name Bob is all. That Facebook whore's been causing all sorts a trouble. She worked with that fellow Neckbeard. He's been causing a lot of trouble round here. There was another one of his men in the area recently, but I don't know where he went. This here is the City of Denton Facebook group."

The man seems genuine.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 14 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:15 am

"Hey bob, just what kind of facebook group is this, anyway?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:24 am

"I see someone's a pointless troublemaker. Like I said. This is a Facebook group for the city of Denton. Mostly just built as a way to connect the community. Now that we've all been trapped in here, it's become a lot like the town itself."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 am

"Trapped? So you're saying everyone, everywhere, somehow got sucked into the Internet or something, like in that cheesy Tron movie? Man, I thought Neckbeard was just an annoying punk - this is some sort of kidnapping terrorism. Isn't there anyone left outside, any contact with them? Are we like vegetables "out there" while we're 'here'?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 am

Jonny Faceplams.

"Please, please don't mind Thalia. Well, let's field the obvious questions. You're stuck here like we are, that's not great, but you seem to have settled in. How does food and water seem to figure in? When we fought Janey yesterday we... umm.... we kinda had to... err... she had some supporters and... well. If someone gets hurt around here, what happens to them? And while you might not recall the information, could you point us in the direction of either someone who would know, or the general direction of a bigger group that might have better odds on finding that info? We should probably do our level best to figure out who it is and whether we need to get involved ASAP. We'd.. really appreciate the help, for what little that's worth, Rob."

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 pm

"And while you're being bombarded with questions," Woolie interjects, tapping his chin with his notepad "Do you know the muffin man? I think he lives on Drury...no, no I'm just kidding, I'm kidding, sorry about that. Uh, but seriously, have you seen or heard of a small glowing crystal being anywhere in this town of yours? I feel like there's one...somewhere around here, and the sooner I can find it, you know, sooner I can move on to the next one." This last part is directed more at his traveling companions than at Bob Rob.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 pm

"I'm right sorry, but I just don't know the answers. All I know is one second I was on my computer, next I was stuck here. The story's about the same fr all the other folk round here. If I knew much more, I'd tell you for sure. There is on thing, though. Most of Neckbeard's goons have come from that direction," he says pointing south. "My bet is he's got some sort of base down there, wherever it is."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:51 pm

"Alright, alright, that sounds legit," Woolie nods before shifting his luggage and sticking out his hand. "Yo, thanks for the help, man."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:54 pm

"You're welcome."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:18 pm

DerouX interjects before the group can leave. "Do you know what else is around here? Maybe we can find a society of hackers willing to help us take down Neckbeard, or something like that. I don't know about you guys, but I'd feel safer if we had a bit more firepower with us before we go charging straight at one of Neckbeard's generals, especially considering what that whore could do."
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 pm

"I'm sorry, most of us have kept around here. I have no idea who out there can help you."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:28 pm

"Well, do you know if there are any ways in which Neckbeard's cronies didn't go? 'Cause I'd rather NOT go towards a confirmed death-house," Sarah remarks, fiddling a finger over the opening on the Namae No Nai.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 pm

"They've been all around these part. No matter where you go, I bet you'll run into his goons at some point."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm

"Hey, South is more than we had to go with before Rob, so thanks for that. ... Anyone good at sense of navigation? I'm more computer oriented than Map Oriented."

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm

"A map would be good. It would really help to know where we're going, instead of just blindly wandering around."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

"Just a thing that's bothering me, Rob: What's up with all the crazy magic movie effects? I mean, just look at these kids - it's like something out of Avatar, or Fantasia. How are people doing this? There any way or place to learn these things? Same goes for that bit-skank that threw fireballs at us. Heck, even I somehow did it! Can you do something weird like that as well, or is it just us few that exhibit these 'superpowers'?", Gus asks, making finger-quotes at that last statement.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 pm

"Gus, I think that has something to do with the way each of us use the internet. Me and Kaji use the internet to play videogames, so we've been using the powers of those videogames. Sarah has admitted why she gets powers, she uses the internet to watch anime, and so is doing things based off of that. Woolie makes videos of himself, and his persona can do more than he can do in real life. And then I'm guessing that you and most of the people here in Denton only use the internet for social networking, so all you get is yourself."
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Thalia smirks and cocks her hip. "Well then, gamerboy, can your little theory there guess what I use the internet for?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Draco12387 wrote:"Gus, I think that has something to do with the way each of us use the internet. Me and Kaji use the internet to play videogames, so we've been using the powers of those videogames. Sarah has admitted why she gets powers, she uses the internet to watch anime, and so is doing things based off of that. Woolie makes videos of himself, and his persona can do more than he can do in real life. And then I'm guessing that you and most of the people here in Denton only use the internet for social networking, so all you get is yourself."
"I wouldn't be too sure about that. I haven't played an MMO in about three years. Then again, whatever way that got us here might just have used our most prominent avatar or something. I'm REALLY curious as to how Neckbeard managed to do all this. Assuming it WAS Neckbeard."

Kaji takes a close look at Thalia, then grins.
"Lolcats, Hot Topic and FML?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 pm

DerouX joins Kaji in looking at Thalia. "Agreed. Would you like to apply some water to that burn?"
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Thalia breaks into uproarious laughter. "You, you, BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! Oh, oh wow, you seriously think that? You seriously think that? Oh, I haven't had a laugh like this since before I went black! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Ahh, you guys!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Kaji glances at DemouX
"Is she being sarcastic? Seriously. I can't tell."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"So I guess you're never gonna be able to go back," Sarah says, cracking a slight malicious smile, "Bitch is crazy." She flicks her hand across the opening of the Namae No Nai. Truth be told, Sarah was itching for a chance to try out the powers of the Namae No Nai for herself, rather than as a little kid. Sure it was her, but it wasn't... Her, actually. She alternated between pushing the black and the white buttons, the sheath flickering Oathkeeper to Oblivion one after the other, Sarah staring at the blades entranced.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"Oh, now what could possibly go wrong with saying that to the 'crazy bitch's' face?"

Laughter!:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm

"Now I don't appreciate that kind of language young... whoah... I smell purple. Colors, so wonderful. I'm in..." Rob begins spasming on the ground.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next