Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

+4
Quietkal
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Paper Shadow
8 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder) - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Oh, so before it was 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36, 45?

And absorbing magic will now be closer to the tens than the 1s?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder) - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Forgot all about getting my new item - I'll be doing that momentarily, right after a new post.

Sorry, guys.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Well, Necrar does not plan to be seen in skeletal form unless it is around those who know or need to know, so continue with the transformation.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:33 pm

... I suppose Storm Blade would be sleeping in the middle of the day.

But I still see him active at Dawn and Dusk, so he won't be up at midnight, normally...

Is that okay?

Then again, adult horses only require 3 hours of sleep... I know we aren't applying full horse biology here, but a shorter sleeping time than our eight hours seems appropriate, don't you think?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:44 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:... I suppose Storm Blade would be sleeping in the middle of the day.

But I still see him active at Dawn and Dusk, so he won't be up at midnight, normally...

Is that okay?

Then again, adult horses only require 3 hours of sleep... I know we aren't applying full horse biology here, but a shorter sleeping time than our eight hours seems appropriate, don't you think?
Yeah, but if ponies were only asleep for three hours, I doubt that Luna would be that frustrated that they took a three hour nap during her night. Also I think there are a couple of moments during the show that shows ponies sleeping throughout the entire night. It's easier to show a younger audience that ponies have a similar sleeping pattern then a three hour one. Also, by that assumption, we can expect that ponies are active during during dusk and dawn. Dusk being the equivalent to a morning (I believed I said in the first IC post that it was currently sunset and ponies were waking up), and Dawn being the evening. Being awake at midday in Saint-Trotez is the equivalent of being awake at midnight anywhere else, except with more light...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

... So how long do you think ponies sleep for?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:39 am

I would say the same as us...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Eight hours?

Spoil sport...

Alright... Is this an okay sleeping patten for Storm Blade?

11PM-2AM and 10AM-1PM? 2 lots of 4 hours, so still gets 8 hours of sleep a day.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:11 pm

That's actually 6.
10-11, 11-12, 12-1
11-12, 12-1, 1-2

It would have to be 11-3 and 10-2

Honestly, I'd say just go for the normal mid-day sleeping.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Look, Storm can have whatever sleep schedule you want him to have (despite the fact he shouldn't because he has a job), but keep this in mind: I won't build the campaign around Storm's sleep schedule. If he will be asleep during a moment in a campaign (such as the beginning of an episode), he'll be asleep and you'll have to sit out until you are awoken (either by the time or someone coming for you and waking you up). If we enter the time you should be sleeping but you are still awake and can't sleep, then you are going to suffer penalties. It is currently how it is because it is the most convenient, but I've never been one to force someone to do something they don't want to, even if my planned story suffers because of it. Just keep the above in mind. However, if you awake now or not, you are at the appartment you were given for the duration of your stay in Saint-Trotez, and there is a loud knock at the door...

Also, we are waiting for you at this point...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Yeah yeah, I get it, I get it. It'll be more interesting this way imo.

Besides, 1000m is a long range... I'm sure Snipe could send a physic shout to Storm Blade if he's needed
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm not going to be your alarm clock. If Snipe is distracted don't expect me to focus on Storm rather than what's going on at that time. 'sides, Snipe wouldn't wake Storm up anyways unless it was a SEVERE emergency :/

Edit: Also, unless it's changed, it's 1000 FEET not meters. about a third as small as you think.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey. I'm not saying you have to do anything, I'm just pointing it out, that's all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

"I'm sure Snipe could send a physic shout to Storm Blade if he's needed"
You're saying it's my job, now, to make sure your character gets time during the episodes if he's asleep. You "Pointing it out" also sort of makes it my fault if I don't wake you up and stuff goes awry.
Your choice, your repercussions. Not mine. If Storm is asleep, or gets sleep-deprived during some episodes, it's on you to work with it, not me or anyone else.

Edit: I'm tired and my mood isn't the best, so if I come off abrasive here, sorry. I just don't want to end up getting snipped at by you or anyone else for not getting storm up. It shouldn't be my job to do that, 'specially since it wouldn't make sense in character to automatically wake storm up.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Look, I won't snipe at you for if you don't get Storm up if he's asleep, and there's no immediate need to get him up.

I just hope Storm Blade's sleeping patterns won't get in the way of the RPing too much
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:24 pm

That's the thing. "No immediate need" is basically "When there isn't an episode".
And Paper has kind of said that there's a chance it will.

Your choice, Fury. Don't complain when things happen, especially to me when I've said it's not my job.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:34 pm

poke...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm here, no sure about Paper or Colter through.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm around but don't really have much to say, Snipe's waiting to start.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Am I around? Of course I am! When am I never around?

Admittedly, my attention has been pulled in other directions recently. I've been slow in posting in games that I'm running, but here's a fresh update, right out of the oven...

We'll be out at sea soon. It will be like the beginning of the Nightmare Night episode at first, where you guys will basically have a bit of time to just roleplay. Speak to the captain of the ship, chat with the crew, enjoy the sights, cry in a corner. It's all up to you. Then the excitement begins...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Yes, I'm around again. Sorry, school had had thrown some intense projects at me, and when I wasn't working on that I was sleeping.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Its fine Colter, things happen
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 am

I, unfortunately, am not around.

This post is an illusion.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Well, that's a shame.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:57 pm

poke?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next