Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:39 pm

"Or you know it could have been here before the kobolds moved in. Now I'm going to take a look at that lock." Sparks very careful heads to the front of the group and tries to pick the lock.
(side note if there are any small sticks nearby Sparks picks them up to use it as a lock pick.)

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
(We'll say you do find something. At this point I'm surprised you don't just carry a lockpick with you...)

As you fiddle around with the keyhole and lockpick-esque thingymajig, you discover that there is no mechanisms in the lock whatsoever. The keyhole doesn't even extend to the otherside, just shows a black void. In fact, you aren't even sure how the door opens. It's pretty obvious to you that this is no ordinary door...

As you finish, you feel the door begin to shake. You pull away from the door to see (along with the rest of the party) the pony head begin to stretch out. It gives a mighty yawn as it does, shaking around as it seems to wake up. It looks at you all with a stony gaze, and then begins to speak in a deep, gravely voice. "Oh good, somepony has finally arrived. I thought I would end up waiting here forever. This place seems so secluded, so hidden, so... secret."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 pm

'I think we've stumbled onto something here... something that might not even be related to the dragon' Storm Blade said warily, a little unnerved by this sudden discovery. 'I just wish I could talk right now'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:35 pm

'I can still probably do the fix you know if you really want to spe-' Snipe shakes his head and gulps, not wanting to actually have it happen.

"Hi there Mister! What's your name? I'm Snipe! You can call me Creamsicle if you want." Snipe immediately puts on his more colt-ish voice and manners, smiling
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm

"I am Necrar. I assume you are the guardian of the door?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"I am Necrar. I assume you are the guardian of the door?"
"Well, that's no secret now, is it? But yes, hello to you both, and to the rest of you."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:18 pm

"So, what must we do to get through?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 pm

"Riddles? Find a treasure? Give you an offering of pancakes?" Snipe grins a bit.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:41 pm

"Game of skill?" Aces asks, a tremor of hope entering his voice. "Don' suppose you know how to play poker?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:54 pm

The door laughs. "How to open me? Well, that must one of the secrets I have. What lies behind me must be a second, and who conjured me is probably a third. Ha, I love having so many secrets. Secrets are wonderful things, no? Not only do they reveal more about people, they also show what people try to hide, what they fear others will learn. Deep dark secrets are my favourite. They are so whimsical. I wonder if I have any deep dark secrets." The stone face enters a pensive look as it thinks...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Snipe's body stiffens as he stutters out, "I-is that how y-you'll open for us?" He glances at the others and to the slightly dark tinge to his hoof.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

"Yes, yes, that might work. I have no deep dark secrets of my own, so give me yours!" The face begins to sound excited, or at least as excited as a stone door can be. "Ponies! Lift up your heavy spirits and share your burdens with me so that I may have interesting secrets in my heart! I need them to be deep and dark, something that nopony knows, and I will know if you've told anypony about it. After all, I am a door. Just whisper into my keyhole, and make sure it's good."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Snipe's face flattens as he hears that, as the only secrets he know of are ones he's been shared, in regards to the pony from the unicorn's murder, one's he's shared, in regards to his deal with the spirit, and ones that are probably more obvious than he wants to let on, his crush. That means... Somepony else needs to share their secret? "S-sir! What if it's a secret that only a few know? Something that only two ponies know for certian, and one t-that the pony is afraid to reveal. Something that somepony... Somepony doesn't want at all out? Something the somepony really really really doesn't want to share and is afraid that if it comes out that everypony will change their opinions of him and hate him?" Snipe slightly huddles closer into himself, looking down. "A-a secret of a scared colt?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe's face flattens as he hears that, as the only secrets he know of are ones he's been shared, in regards to the pony from the unicorn's murder, one's he's shared, in regards to his deal with the spirit, and ones that are probably more obvious than he wants to let on, his crush. That means... Somepony else needs to share their secret? "S-sir! What if it's a secret that only a few know? Something that only two ponies know for certian, and one t-that the pony is afraid to reveal. Something that somepony... Somepony doesn't want at all out? Something the somepony really really really doesn't want to share and is afraid that if it comes out that everypony will change their opinions of him and hate him?" Snipe slightly huddles closer into himself, looking down. "A-a secret of a scared colt?"
(Persuasion Check please...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 am

"Keep your secret, Snipe." Necrar says with as close to a fatherly tone he could manage. He pats the colt's head and turns to the door. "You want secrets, and the darker and deeper the better. Fortunately for you I've been around a while, and come from the darkest part of Existence." Necrar walks up to the keyhole, leans in, and whispers. "Alright, the secret is..."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 am

"Ooh-hoo, that's a secret. A deep secret. Maybe the deepest secret. Doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest? But I need more, from other ponies. Don't be shy now."

(Snipe and Under, do you still want to do that Persuasion Roll + Magic Point?)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 am

"I've go' a secre' myself," Aces says, walking over to the door and leaning in, metal arm thumping along the ground as he did.

A short whisper, no more than a few words, murmurs its way through the statue's...ears, for lack of a better term.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:14 am

"Ooh-hoo, that's a secret. A dark secret. Maybe the darkest secret. Doesn't it feel good to get that out there? But I need just one more, from another pony. Come on now."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am

'Greedy little thing, isn't it?' Storm Blade grumbled mentally, a little annoyed at how the door was demanding to know all these little secrets. 'Worst part is, I can't talk. So I can't tell it my own secret'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Having been stunned by the others going before he could convince the pony, Snipe dashes forward and says his secret a little bit too loudly into the keyhole, easily heard by the others. "I-I put on a crown that had what may have been a demon or something inside it and have been making deals with it for the last while, including one to borrow pony's magic and take care of a construct the crown-pony made..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

("Borrow", huh?)

"Ooh-hoo, that's a secret. A secret secret. Maybe the secretest secret. Doesn't it feel good to open up? Yes, with all these secrets of mine, maybe I should open up as well. Goodbye ponies."

With that, a shocked expression appears on the face as the door begins to split in the middle. The face begins to reside back into the door, back to how it originally was (except now in two halves) as the doors themselves rumble and slide open, revealing the path to go further down into the kobold's cave system...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:05 pm

(Well they can get it back technically!)

Snipe lightly sits on the ground, ears flat to his head in worry as he looks down the cavern.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Showing great mental discipline, not one comment about overhearing Snipe's comment came from Storm Blade. Instead, all that happen was that he pushed forwards, saying. 'Lets keep going, we have a dragon to confront'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Sparks briefly furrows his eyebrows as if thinking deeply while looking toward snipe and then sign thinking mainly to himself but accidentally telepathically transmitting. "Another pony to talk after this is done along with Necrar..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks briefly furrows his eyebrows as if thinking deeply while looking toward snipe and then sign thinking mainly to himself but accidentally telepathically transmitting. "Another pony to talk after this is done along with Necrar..."
"Oh lighten up Sparky," replies Varesh to Sparks' only, "Snipe is fine, he does not need a chat, you will just scare the child."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next