Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  LoganAura Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 pm

"You mean to talk to the rest of our friends" Snipe tilts his head to the side, frowning a little bit. "I was... I didn't try to leave you out so that was weird." He rubs his chin and looks to the side, turning back and crossing his hooves in the air. "You might want to go talk to them then. Don't want to have it end up cutting out again. Sides, I've got to go over to the other ship so I'm a bit busy."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 pm

"Yea yea might as well make things official and all that before someone else finds out and accuses you of being like a spy or something." Sparks turns around and opens up the door. "Don't you have a sea monster to talk to?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:15 am

Storm Blade nodded in agreement at Spark's words, saying. "Yes... don't want any misunderstandings now do we?" When he mentioned the fact that he had a monster to talk to, the pegasus resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he stepped though the door, saying. "We have to find the 'monster' first." The pegasus heading right up for the deck, wanting to be ready if the monster appeared.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Instead of a monster, it was Aces High.

Insert your own joke here.

"Hello," Aces said, patchless eye jottering quickly 'round the room. "Go' a minu'?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 am

LoganAura wrote:"You mean to talk to the rest of our friends" Snipe tilts his head to the side, frowning a little bit. "I was... I didn't try to leave you out so that was weird." He rubs his chin and looks to the side, turning back and crossing his hooves in the air. "You might want to go talk to them then. Don't want to have it end up cutting out again. Sides, I've got to go over to the other ship so I'm a bit busy."
(In the interest of pressing the fast-forward button on this campaign, I'm going to say you have flown to the abandoned ship...)

When you land on the ship, you find it as empty as it looked through your scope...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 am

"Oh, Ace." Storm Blade said, blinding in surprise to see the gambler, he recovered quickly to consider his question, saying. "Well, as long as nothing important happening up top, I suppose I could spare I minute. Really don't wanna miss the monster through, as I think I'll be able to talk to it."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
When you land on the ship, you find it as empty as it looked through your scope...

Snipe pulls out one of his guns, slowly looking aound the ship curiously, keeping his hooves off the deck and peeking into the underarea of the ship.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Necrar, satisfied with Storm's transformation, slips out the door. To Storm he says,"If we want to find this monster, I'm going to take a look below." Nodding to Aces, he goes to the deck and hops into the water.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 01, 2014 2:05 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe pulls out one of his guns, slowly looking aound the ship curiously, keeping his hooves off the deck and peeking into the underarea of the ship.
(Perception Check please...)

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar, satisfied with Storm's transformation, slips out the door. To Storm he says,"If we want to find this monster, I'm going to take a look below." Nodding to Aces, he goes to the deck and hops into the water.
The sea waters are very murky, it's hard to see much...

(Roll Perception please...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 01, 2014 2:30 am

Tidal, noticing the pony jump into the water, swims over near him and illuminates the tips of her tail and fins. She gives Necrar a questioning look, trying to figure out if he looks like he needs particular help and why he's overboard.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
(Perception Check please...)

Being as careful as Snipe can, the pegasus looks around. He glances to his companion and sends out a telepathic signal, verbally saying to stay quiet. "Better to think than to risk being overheard."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu May 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Nodding in thanks to the seapony, Necrar takes a better look around, piercing the murky waters.
rolls:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Sparks blinks a few times before peering over the edge of the ship. "Ah since when can he breath underwater?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 02, 2014 2:58 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Oh, Ace." Storm Blade said, blinding in surprise to see the gambler, he recovered quickly to consider his question, saying. "Well, as long as nothing important happening up top, I suppose I could spare I minute. Really don't wanna miss the monster through, as I think I'll be able to talk to it."

"Jus' a quick question, that's all..." he said. "Have you been, uh, thinking a' anypony today? Because if you were thinking a' me, I don' think I've heard i'." He snorted quickly. "Jus' wanted to check real quick and see if I still could, is all."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
You don't notice anything underneath you...

[i]"Ahh, I hate t'is thinkin' talkin' stuff. Ne'er feels righ'."[i] That said, or rather thought, Spring flies upwards to check the crow's nest...

Colter Bolt wrote:Nodding in thanks to the seapony, Necrar takes a better look around, piercing the murky waters.
rolls:
The light pieces some of the muck, but it doesn't help you much due to you dark vision. That said, you see a okay distance around you, but can't spot the monster. You can tell that the water gets far murkier closer to the other ship...

You begin to notice another medium-sized swimming towards your boat and away from the other ship, but it is covered in the muck so you can't make out the details until it gets closer...

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks blinks a few times before peering over the edge of the ship. "Ah since when can he breath underwater?"
"He can't. You should go rescue him," comments Varesh from within...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon May 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Tidal worriedly stares at the submerged Necrar for a moment more and tries to follow where he's looking, before turning back and moving to carry him to the surface.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Necrar let the seapony bring him back to the surface of the water, but once he breached Necrar flew back up to the deck. "Thanks for the help, though I didn't need any of it." Necrar calls down to Tidal. Turning to Sparks, he says "I don't mean to alarm you, but there appears to be a creature covered in muck swimming over here from the other ship. How do you think should we proceed?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Sparks entirely unsubtly turns to look at Storm. "Well looks like your up."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Jus' a quick question, that's all..." he said. "Have you been, uh, thinking a' anypony today? Because if you were thinking a' me, I don' think I've heard i'." He snorted quickly. "Jus' wanted to check real quick and see if I still could, is all."

Storm Blade frowned at this information, saying. "I... well I used Snipe's telepathy to talk to everyone if that's what you mean... but if you didn't hear it... well I'll just tell you now before I head up top." The pegasus glanced around before leaning into Ace, quitely whispering. "Before we came onto the boat, I discovered I'm a changeling, though I still think myself as a pegasus." With that said, Storm Blade withdrew his head and moved on, saying. "Now I'm going to go ahead up top, we are here on a mission after all, not just pleasure."

Because of this, Storm Blade wasn't delayed too much compared to the others, so he was on the deck when Nectar came up and said that a creature was coming towards them, with Sparks turning to him. The guard only shook his head, saying. "Won't be that easy Sparks, I suggest we warn everyone, but stressed not to attack it out-right as I could possibly communicate with it."

(So, so SO sorry with the delay!)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 17, 2014 10:49 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(So, so SO sorry with the delay!)
Fury of the Tempest wrote:...so he was on the deck when Nectar came up...
(I am perfectly okay with this, although at this moment I do not believe I can really do anything...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon May 19, 2014 1:16 am

Tidal calls back, "But what were you...why were you even...wait!" before swimming back under the waves, pausing to make sure she gets her trajectory correct, and swiftly propelling herself out of the water and onto the ship's deck.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 am

Quietkal wrote:
Meta:
It takes a bit and a bit of a climb in the end, but Tidal makes the jump...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:46 pm

"Hmm? Oh, it's you. Thanks again for earlier. Anyways, what is it?" Necrar said, turning to face the seapony.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:14 pm

The merpony takes a moment to straighten up to a better posture than 'just flopped onto deck,' before asking inquisitively, "Why were you doing in the water?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Smiling, Necrar answered, "I was looking for the monster."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next