Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 pm

"Snipe has a point and that was mainly instinct in the first place." Sparks flashes a grin and immediately replaces it with a grimace. "There is a voice in this thing any ideas?!" Sparks momentary disconnects from the main line. "Varesh can you stop this one from getting entrenched in my mind wait no I just got a genius idea that may have gone all the way through stupidity can you like isolate and imprison it or something and then use it as a scapegoat for the monks?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 pm

If there is a voice in it hand it to me. "That was a very nice toss, great dragon. And this is a wonderful hoard."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 am

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks momentary disconnects from the main line. "Varesh can you stop this one from getting entrenched in my mind wait no I just got a genius idea that may have gone all the way through stupidity can you like isolate and imprison it or something and then use it as a scapegoat for the monks?"
"No need to worry about that. The voice you heard is stuck in that skull. Bound to it."

The dragon begins to crawl over his hoard and stands, towering above you all. Undergrowth, before him you are but a speck. He is the biggest and mightiest dragon you've ever seen. He is so cool and awesome. His purple scales look amazing and they are amazing and he's amazing and dragons are amazing. Everyone else, yeah, he's a pretty big, but you feel he isn't very big for a dragon. He's about five ponies tall and you can spot him holding a pony-sized book in one of his claws...

"Thank you," responds the dragon as he gets into position...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 am

Sparks breaths a small sigh of both relief and disappointment. He then very quietly and gently places the skull next to Necrar.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Necrar picks the skull up gently. "I presume this is the brother you mentioned. Also, if I may, what is that you're reading?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar picks the skull up gently. "I presume this is the brother you mentioned. Also, if I may, what is that you're reading?"
"Yes, that's my brother," the dragon responds, "He use to be more, but now he just sits here making predictions of the future." The dragon leans in and leers at the skull. "Of course, he never tells me any unless he feels like it." The dragon returns to his original position. "The book is nothing special."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Undergrowth stares at the dragon, mouth slightly agape in awe.
"Wow," he thinks, "Much powerful, so purple, many scales, such hoard, wow."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Spoiler:

"He is a pretty dragon, huh... Gonna be quiet though myself."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:21 am

"Predictions of the future? That must be helpful. Anyways, I am Necrar, Spirit of Death, Darkness, and Vengeance. What is your name, O Great Dragon?" Necrar bows, keeping his "eyes" on the dragon. So, Sparks. What's the prediction you got? Also, everyone bow. It's polite.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:17 am

Aces inclines his head slightly as well, just for politeness's sake.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:40 am

'He's not that big.' Storm Blade thought as he politely inclined his head/half bowed. He wouldn't fully bow to anyone but the Princesses, especially not some half-sized dragon. 'And the book doesn't exactly give him an intimidating look, does it? I think he's probably a rather young dragon... so if worse comes to worse, my plan might be work.'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:26 pm

"I am Snarl." The dragon looks at those among you who are smiling and smiles to himself...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Sparks inclines just enough to be considered a bow. SuNgLassEs hIde hIs lAtesT SecReT. Nonsense to me.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Necrar straightens up and levitates the skull over to Snarl, setting it next to him gently. "Well Snarl, it is a pleasure to meet you. Tell me, what are you doing here? I've heard that there are many more gems in the kingdom across the ocean." Interesting. I just got one that said the monster below just wants a hug.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Snipe bows to the dragon, frowning. "Is he giving us future sight, or fortune cookies?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar straightens up and levitates the skull over to Snarl, setting it next to him gently. "Well Snarl, it is a pleasure to meet you. Tell me, what are you doing here? I've heard that there are many more gems in the kingdom across the ocean." Interesting. I just got one that said the monster below just wants a hug.
Snarl checks his book...

"This place is closer, less crowded, and had kobolds who are very loyal to dragons."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:44 pm

"There is also a single pony who wants to kill everyone in this cave and chop down half the forest to do so." Snipe snarks in his head. "If I wasn't worried about being burnt alive by this guy I'd say that..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:58 pm

'Okay... can anyone see what that book might be? I'm very curious to know what it is, considering he checked it before he answered' Storm Blade said, even as he smiled at Snipe's little snarking
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:38 pm

"I might be able to make it out from here. Watch it just be his diary or something." Snipe looks up and tries to make out what the book might be called.

LOOK. LOOK WITH YOUR MAGIC EYES.:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:47 pm

LoganAura wrote:
LOOK. LOOK WITH YOUR MAGIC EYES.:
It looks like the book is a regular Monster Manual from the popular tabletop game "Oubliettes and Ogres"...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 am

"I certainly understand those reasons. Now, I hope you excuse me as I have a personal interest in this area, but what are your plans here?" He will be told about that when the time is right. If he has no real plans or ability to harm the town, then we report that to Captain Wall. If there is a chance he can do what he threatened, then we bring him up.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:44 am

"Grow my hoard, terrorise local towns, sleep," answers Snarl as he glances as his manual. "You know, the things dragons do."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am

"Terrorize local towns, a very noble dragon thing to do. Unfortunately, the area is under my protection, whether some think they need it or not. There is a pony in town with great power, enough to mute my blue follower here," Necrar says, waving a hoof at Storm. "He plans to tear down the forest and kill every creature in this cave. I want to avoid this. If you join me, and help regulate the area, then such tragedy should be easily avoided. In fact, I may even be able to convince the ponies to pay you for services rendered."
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered my bonus wrong)
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:43 am

Storm Blade resisted the urge too attack Necar out of frustration. Instead settling for a facehoof as he seethed. 'Necar you are a complete and utter bucking idiot!'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am

Let's let Snarl decide that, shall we?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next