Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: The Campaign

+8
Crystalite
Fluffy McSparkles
Lapis-Lazily
Copper Rose
JackSilvers
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
12 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: The Campaign - Page 19 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: The Campaign

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"Just randomly got teleported, find out we were traveling with the Night Queen... And then we find out that she went evil for reasons that we don't fully understand. Where the traveling with us somehow was a factor..." Maddie adds giving out some helpful info for both the newcomer and Runeheart to be uptospeed about what's going on. "Personally part of me is wishing to find out this is all but some nightmare is isn't my own... But that's likely as time goes on. Odds are this is really happening..." Then she turns to the newcomer. "So then, Newbie, what random factoids about you we should be aware of? I understand you got some history with being "Number 8" or something."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

I just stood there. Waiting. Where was my map!? "Maddie" was talking again.

Xel Unknown wrote:"So then, Newbie, what random factoids about you we should be aware of? I understand you got some history with being "Number 8" or something."

"Speak not to me of numbers and the assignment thereof to zebras! Particularly myself. It's a random factiod that I have only recently been quit of. Hmm. What else. I semi randomly found myself in somepony's castle, I've been living with myself for four years now with no outer contact, and good gracious what time is it? No matter. And I can do magic by speaking rhymes, does that qualify as random? Though there seems to be a delay this time..." ((Hint Hint, GM.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 pm

"Oh I feel sorry for you, becuase the quest we are on right now is to head off and see some blind Zebra." Mad Nopony's response was.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 am

Crystalite wrote:
Magecraft:
"Hey! Over here!" A tiny voice calls from behind Luna's throne. A tiny ball of blue light with wings flits out from behind and over to Zacharias. "You really need to work on your rhymes, some time. The map you summoned is way over there!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:35 am

"For some reason, a blue light with wings... Makes me want to kill it on sight." Mad Nopony comments still not sure what to make of the winged orb thing, trying to not follow that impulse to kill it or just attack it out of respect to the newcomer and the fact that unless the thing seems to have some type of hostile intent it's better off not starting a fight.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 am

"Eeek!" The winged light quickly hides in Zacharias's fez.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:33 am

Maddie chuckles. "Ok that type of reaction is helping to defuse that odd impulse of mine."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 am

"I think it looks stupid! Fairies are for little girls!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 am

Maddie makes a mental note to try and change the little bat-colt into a filly at some later date for that remark.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:32 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Oh I feel sorry for you, because the quest we are on right now is to head off and see some blind Zebra." Mad Nopony's response was.

I looked up at Maddie. Something seemed... off about her. "Well. 'Tis not numbered, and 'tis not I; I can tolerate another Zebra. But where..."

Copper Rose wrote:"Hey! Over here!" A tiny voice calls from behind Luna's throne. A tiny ball of blue light with wings flits out from behind and over to Zacharias. "You really need to work on your rhymes, some time. The map you summoned is way over there!"

I stared at the ball of light. "You again! Dost thou have no place better to be!? I told you, your debt to me was paid, in truth!"

Xel Unknown wrote:"For some reason, a blue light with wings... Makes me want to kill it on sight."

Copper Rose wrote:"Eeek!" The winged light quickly hides in Zacharias's fez.

"Wherefore dost thou need to hide!? And under my respectable fez, no less!" I admonished the fairy, trotting over to the place she had indicated to collect my map. "As if the pony could really catch you! You're just playing to owe me once more, that you might flit about my face!" You and your cry of 'Hey Listen! Hey Listen!'! In truth, Navi, thou must needs find a nice fairy stallion to be settled with. Mayhap some baby fairies. Fie and for shame! I must consider Nopony's offer carefully."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Well no duh there is something off about Mad Nopony, for one thing her name is kinda odd if you really think about it, given the fact she also wears a what looks like some pet collar that has the letters "XEL" on it. (and that collar seems to be stuck on her as if there is no way to tell how the pony got that thing on, or there being any way to remove the collar) That alone is enough to tell there is something odd, but next you'd notice the fact she wears some goo-blob on her head, along with her eyes glowing green a little. Finally if you had high levels of magical senses you might be able to realize that Maddie is also imbued with a powerful chaotic magic, that is somehow also not-magic, and yet somehow is... "Oh, how very odd... Even the thing's name for some reason invoices some type of rage response deep inside of me... Well good thing we're inside of a building that clearly isn't allowed for me to start fighting or I might've follow through with my odd impulses involving that fairy of yours. Newbie."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 pm

"Maybe if you guys kill it I can make a flying bone mite! That would be cool." Runeheart says, smiling gleefully.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:38 am

"As much as I would like to, I can't let you do that; for one, it would be utterly useless. It would be painful for her, but she would return anon, but with a grudge against me for letting it happen. Besides, if I'm to be adventuring I will need all the energy I can muster; which means I shall just have to put up with it. But!" I pointed at the green Earth Pony accusingly. "Desist in calling me 'newbie'! Have I not told you my name? Call me Zacharias, or Zack if you must abbreviate."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm

"Well, Zachy boy, Would you like to join our group? We're a bunch of ponies who were accidentally infused with Discords magic, Which none of us asked for by the way, once he got turned into stone, We've been apparently traveling with the princess of the night, which I did not know until Maddie told me as I had been sucked into some alternate dimension or something, and now we're here and just met you. So whatd'ya say?" Runeheart asks, hoof over Zachs shoulder. "Oh and I almost forgot, if you're a meany and hate us or something we may just have to kick your butt." Runeheart pauses for a few seconds, before saying cheerfully "Or I may just have to peel your skin like a banana, I dunno.".
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 pm

"I think you had been in a Plot-Hole till now... Or that's what I assume you were in." Maddie comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Clockeye wrote:"Well, Zachy boy, Would you like to join our group? We're a bunch of ponies who were accidentally infused with Discords magic, Which none of us asked for by the way, once he got turned into stone, We've been apparently traveling with the princess of the night, which I did not know until Maddie told me as I had been sucked into some alternate dimension or something, and now we're here and just met you. So whatd'ya say?" Runeheart asks, hoof over Zachs shoulder. "Oh and I almost forgot, if you're a meany and hate us or something we may just have to kick your butt." Runeheart pauses for a few seconds, before saying cheerfully "Or I may just have to peel your skin like a banana, I dunno.".

"My skin? If I were truly so ill-willed I would peel thy skin! But I am not; let us agree to not peel each other. Although, at another moment I might enjoy a Cantrip Duel," I suggested, as I gently removed the hoof off my shoulder. "Although, I am afraid I am not up to speed on current events; Who is Discord? You don't truly mean the legendary Draconequus, do you?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 pm

"Yeah but he's been defeated and we all gained only very small portions of his power -By the way what was that about skin?" Runeheart says, looking confused.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

I stared back at the unicorn. "I - you said - bananas - bugger," I stammered out. I took a deep breath. "I am glad to hear that I apparently missed the crisis; although, I suddenly wonder... No, I shan't contemplate that," I said, looking at the map...

"...Oh my. This is... this is the royal palace!?!" My face blanched at the realization...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 pm

"It's a nice place. I need to have a better one someday," the grey batpony colt says. Suddenly a green flame engulfs him as he changes into his natural form, that of a changeling princess, only slightly larger than the average pony. "I grow tired of being a child. Allow me to formally introduce myself. I'm Androgyny."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:04 am

"Personally hoping that you turn out to be evil and I get to hit you some till you stop moving or just throw bombs.... Either way, Number Z is boring me..." Mad Nopony comments as she smiles seeing Androgyny turn back to normal. "Oh hey Buggie, lovely to see yea back to normal. Coolio..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

"Wait we're still in the royal palace?"
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 am

"We got teleported back randomly little before you started to exist again... But yeah... We figure that's where we are... But don't worry, the White Queen is putting us on a job this time around... And not jailing us." Maddie explains.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:02 am

"...Tell me something, what do we have to do?" Runeheart asks, tilting his head at Maddie.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:02 pm

So one of them was a changeling. I had seen stranger. "Jail? There's a tale to hear around a campfire some time," I said out loud, to nobody in particular. "I think we are going to see an old blind mare of my own race. I wonder..."

I wondered. It couldn't be, could it?

History:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

"We are waiting for Ghoulish to return, then we'll head out to the Zebra... And then see what things happen from there... Hopefully we see some fun-fights against evil." Maddie comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next