I have a question...

Go down

Which campaign do you look forward to the most?

17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

I have a question...

Post  Copper Rose on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:49 pm

So I'm planning a series of campaigns, and I was wondering which campaign people in the forum would be looking forward to the most (vote for all that you would want to play in). These campaigns, the reason they're a series, is they all have one thing in common: all the players must have the same element.

I already started a Laughter campaign (currently known as Non Sequitor: the Campaign, formerly known as Infinite Laughter), though that one was started without this new plan in mind. Now that I have come up with the idea of this series of campaigns, I've decided that the next one will be the element of Honesty. I will post the sign-up thread for this campaign when NS PC's reach level 3, so that I don't have to deal with starting 5 more campaigns all at once.

All of these campaigns will start up when the previous one reaches level 3, in the order they are in the poll. none of these campaigns will have a player cap, though they will have a minimum of 4. If it ever drops to 3, then the campaign will continue for a week to see if anyone signs up before it shuts down.

If you have any questions that I did not answer here, ask of course! Big Smiles, Sweetie
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a question...

Post  ZamuelNow on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 am

Considering Laughter and Honesty are currently going, will a new poll be created for the remaining 4? The current poll technically has skewed results for figuring out what is left since those two have votes in them.
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Good idea, that.
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down