The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 am

Cold. That's the best way to describe how you are feeling at the moment. Did you forget to close the window? That would explain things. The winds howl as they rush past your ears. You feel blanketed by something, and for some reason your bed feels wet like slush. As you slowly open your eyes, you find yourself alone, lying in snow during a harsh and blinding snowstorm. You don't remember the anypony telling you that it would be snowing, let alone this heavy...

Perhaps you should get up and close the window...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Zarhon on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am

The large minotaur shivers within his armor, causing a noisy rumbling across the hardwood floor, by the already-weight-taxed bed. "Brrr! Looks like the weather-ponies started the cold season early! I'll never get used to this pony-crafted weather. Ah, and the window is open, allowing this fine establishment's floors to be soaked and devalued? Travesty! Sleep must wait, there is a larger issue ahoof! Prepare to be stopped by the might that is me, and the ingenuity that is glass, sleet and slush that stings in the night!", Quartz muses, stepping over to the transgressing window.

Athletics:
Close the window WITH A VENGEANCE!  Daring Do 

And then tidily clean up the snowed-on floor with whatever cleaning implements are available. Common hotel/inn courtesy, really.

Athletics
7 + 18 = 25
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 am

"What in Equestria?" Frost wasn't  bothered by the cold; he was bothered by the fact that somepony was apparently messing with the weather in his town. He tries to rush to the window, scanning to see who or what was causing this. Thought of windigos filled his head, but he pushed them aside. Nothing like that ever happened to him.

Perception:

19+10+3(eagle eye)+3(sharp eyes)=35
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Zarhon wrote:
Athletics:
Close the window WITH A VENGEANCE!   Daring Do 

And then tidily clean up the snowed-on floor with whatever cleaning implements are available. Common hotel/inn courtesy, really.

Athletics
7 + 18 = 25
You move to where you believe the windows are, ready the show the snow some minotaur-styled vengeance, but when you get there, you can't find it. Or the walls. Or anything. In fact, from what it looks like, you are actually in the middle of nowhere, although you can't see much through the snowstorm, only the outline of a large structure somewhat close to you...

mjh6 wrote:
Perception:
19+10+3(eagle eye)+3(sharp eyes)=35
As you get up, thanks to your special eyes being used to various weather conditions, you notice that you are no longer in your bedroom. Or your home. Or the town you live in. You look around, but all you see is a snow-covered wasteland of emptiness, broken by a large castle in the distance, made from ice or crystals. Ponies wrapped in protective winter gear stand at the entrance, guarding it with lanterns, the light heavily buffered by the snowstorm. You spot a minotaur in the distance also get up from the snow and begin to move. The minotaur is closer to the castle than you are, but you could easily navigate your way to the creature...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:38 pm

For a moment Frost just stood there, trying to think of how he managed to end up... wherever this was. Seeing the movement of the minotaur snapped him out of it, and he began to make his way over to him. "Hey there! Are you okay?"Frost called out.

Athletics:
Just in case, Athletics check to move through the deep snow.
2+6=8
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 pm

mjh6 wrote:
Athletics:
Just in case, Athletics check to move through the deep snow.
2+6=8
You get close enough that the minotaur can see you and hear you over the roaring weather, but the amount of force causes you to crash face-first into the snow as you get close...

Quartz, you hear something begin to call you, and see a figure approaching, and then watch that figure crash into the snow on the floor...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Honey Sticks shivered to wakefullness with a yawn. She didn't remember ther nights being so cold; she got out of bed, intending to get another blanket from the closet.

Only, she wasn't in her bed. And there didn't seem to be a closet either. Just herself, and an awful lot of... snow?

And Smarty Pants! She bounded over to the stuffed doll, wrapping her hooves around him. She was only moderately surprised to find the he was quite warm to the touch.

"What's going on, Smarty?" she asked in a quiet voice, a second yawn working it's way out. She felt oddly unafraid... so far. But it was also rather dark. "I wish there was some light..."

Spoiler:
I should think a light is well within Magical Tricks parameters.


Last edited by Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Frost struggled to his feet, spitting out a mouthful of snow. He wondered if maybe he should try to clear some of this snow away. Then again, this wasn't his home, or his weather to mess with. Those ponies in the castle might not approve.

ooc:
Mostly posting to establish I'm prepping Weather-Crafting. Five minute prep time, gotta start early.
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Zarhon on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"Careful there, Friend! This weather is proving to be both tricky and treacherous! Here, let me help you with that snow!", Quartz greets the clumsy pony, before promptly picking him up and vigorously shaking the snow off of him. "There you go! Ah, but my manners! I am Quartz Brittlebane, wandering champion, though not wandering of my own volition in this particular case. I appear to have somehow found my way from the safety of an inn room into the midst of this freak blizzard, and I cannot recall how or why, nor discern the nature of this... Void? Do you happen to know where we are? Or who that structure belongs to?", the Minotaur asks, giving the pony a hand (hoof?) shake.

Athletics:
Vigorously shaking Frost to get the snow he covered himself in off of him, as well as for a friendly, MANLY MINOTAURLY hand/hoof-shake afterwards.

Athletics
 Natural 20!  nat20 + 18 = 38 (expert skill critical success)

Yay, a cutie crit!

...This may end badly. I apologize in advance. Gurk! 
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Starsprinkle woke up with a start, shaking snow out of her hat and cloak. It was unusual for someone to sleep in a SUPER AMAZING SPELLCASTING UNIFORM, but she was up all night for a cram session and kind of fell asleep instantaneously. Ah, the life of a grad student. She prepared her Amazing Window Shutting Spell (patent pending) only to discover no windows anywhere nearby. She looked around, confused.

"Huh," said Starsprinkle. "I don't remember preparing a Winter Wrap-Down spell..."

Picking up her spellbook and shaking slush out of it, she looked disappointed.

"Oh, fiddlesticks!" said Starsprinkle. "This'll KILL the resale value!"

Of course, she had no intention of selling the book back to University Co-op in the first place - it was so full of her scribblings she might get two bits for it at best. Stowing the book away, she set out in some random direction, calling out to anypony who might be around.

"Hello!?" shouted Starsprinkle. "Is anypony out here?"

See? I told you.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 am

((Disregard this post.))


Last edited by Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 am

Crystalite wrote:
Spoiler:
I should think a light is well within Magical Tricks parameters.
"I don't know, but I sure am cold," replies the doll with a bit of a shiver. Small lights begin to appear around you. They aren't doing much due to the intensity of the snowstorm, but every little helps. You can tell that you are definitely no longer in your room, but in fact outside in an unfamiliar place. You can't see much through the snowstorm,but you can see the figure of a large structure in front of you...

Zarhon wrote:
Athletics:
Vigorously shaking Frost to get the snow he covered himself in off of him, as well as for a friendly, MANLY MINOTAURLY hand/hoof-shake afterwards.

Athletics
Natural 20! nat20 + 18 = 38 (expert skill critical success)

Yay, a cutie crit!

...This may end badly. I apologize in advance. Gurk!
You shake the pegasus with such VIGOROUSITY and MINOTAURLINESS that not only do you shake off all the snow off him, but also dirt and similar stuff. It's like he just took a bath, except he isn't very wet and doesn't smell differently. His mane is a bit messed up due to the amount of force, and he is slightly disoriented, but he should be fine...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Hello!?" shouted Starsprinkle. "Is anypony out here?"
You hear the sound of something being slammed closed. The snow begins to die down and your vision of the surroundings clear up. While the huge amount of snow around obscures the room you are in, it is clear that you aren't in your own room. The walls and ceiling are made of ice and decorated exquisitely, far outside a grad student's budget. At one side of the room, a large pony wrapped in peaceful red warm and protective gear barricades a pair of balcony doors, through which you see the snow still rage on. When the pony is finished, he turns to you and bows his head. "My apologise madam," he states with a clear voice, "When the weather is this bad it can sometimes break through the locks, but that is no excuse for this treatment towards one of the visitors of the princess."

Before you can say anything, somepony bursts through the door on the other side of the room. A green unicorn mare dressed like a maid (although a well-dressed one who would be warm in the cold) rushes towards you and quickly blurts out "Ma'am, you are late for your meeting with the princess. Quickly now, quickly." The mare brushes some snow off you and begins to gently but quickly push you towards the door...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:50 am

"I'm cold too, Smarty Pants," the young filly said soothingly as she hugged the unicorn a little tighter. She looked up and saw a... building, of some sort. A barn, perhaps? She flipped Smarty Pants onto her back and started plowing her way through the snow towards the castle...

Checks:
Athletics? Or Endurance? Or both? They're the same value for me. To get through the snow without freezing to death.

Perception, to not get lost on the way, and maybe keep eyes and ears out for anyone else. Don't forget that Smarty Pants has a Perception score too (if not that great of one.)

Endurance: 1D20 (17) + Brawn (7) = 24

Perception: 1D20 (3) = Deeeerp.

...No. I am not getting lost in a snow storm! I didn't want to do this this early, but Fate has other plans, it seems.

Epic Whinny - [1/Day]
Trigger - You roll a natural 1.
Effect - You may treat the result as if you had rolled a natural 20.

Is This My Talent?- [2/Day]
Trigger - You or one of your allies rolls a natural 20 on a skill check that is not their Expert skill.
Effect - Treat the result as though it was a spectacular success.

New Result: CUTIE MARK CRITICAL!
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

After such a... vigorous hoofshake, it took Frost a few seconds to pull himself together, and respond to Quartz's introdution" I-I'm Frost.A-a weatherpony. Last thing I knew I was at home, sleeping in a bed."  After he said that he found himself getting both scared and excited. What was going on? Was this reallly happening? Was he really on an adventure like Daring Do. Struggling to keep calm, he continued." We're not in a void, though. I can see a castle with ponies guarding it over there. Maybe we should go ask them where we are." He gestured towards the castle, and began running over there without waiting for an answer.

Athletics:

11+6=17
hope that's enough to not trip again.
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:30 pm

As the first, larger pony barricaded the balcony, Starsprinkle kicked herself. Mentally. If she kicked herself physically that might involve falling over and that wouldn't be fun. Of COURSE there weren't windows! Balconies have DOORS, silly! Looking around at the exquisite room, covered head to toe in the prettiest ice Starsprinkle had ever seen, she quickly came to the conclusion that she was crashing at somepony else's pad - a major party foul when you don't even know whose pad it is. Luckily, that was cleared up pretty quickly when she heard the word "princess". She gasped and was about to say 'princess' right back in Metal Gear style when the maid rushed in.

"Ma'am, you are late for your meeting with the princess. Quickly now, quickly."

NOW came the gasp. It was always Starsprinkle's dream to meet with one of the princesses - if she could get one of them as a tutor in her magic studies she'd be the talk of her magical friends! ... Of which she had only fair-weather ones who hung around when Starsprinkle didn't talk too much. Seeing nothing wrong with this situation (possibly because she was still half-asleep), she let the maid lead her out the door and wherever else she needed to go. Mostly because she was kind of lost in somepony else's pad. But when she was excited, or had to do something 'quickly' as it where, Starsprinkle began to talk... very, very quickly. She had a lot of questions and a lot to say and she found it was easier on her to get them all out as quickly as possible.

"OmigoshI'msosorryIsleptinIwasjuststudyingforthisbigtestormaybeitwasanexamIdon'trememberandwhenIwokeupIwasn'tinmyroom
butIwasinhereandthat'ssoexcitingaren'tyouexcitedIknowIambutanywayI'msothrilledtobeaguestoftheprincessthisistheopportunityofalifetime
I'msogratefulbutI'mkindofoutofitsorryaboutthatifyoudon'tmindansweringsomequestionslikewhereamIandhowdidIgethereandwhydidtheprincesschooseto
seemeofallponiesandwhichprincessisitandyourdresslooksawesomeifIeverhavetobeamaidtopaythebillsI'dgetthatdressinaheartbeatandisthisgoing
tocomeoutofmystudentloanbecauseI'mstillpayingforthatandarewethereyet?
"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Zarhon on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:34 pm

"A castle? Splendid! A truly royal shelter from this cold, though even a humble one will suffice.", the Minotaur boomed, following after the clumsy pony. As he approached, he asked the (presumed) guards: "Greetings. We seek shelter from this blizzard, if the owner of this castle would permit it. And would you perhaps know where we currently are? We appear to have gotten, well, lost."

Perception:
Checking the details of the castle (in case I've seen it before, or remember it), as well as the details on the guards stationed at its gates.

Perception
14 + 8 = 22

By the way, allies get +1 rolls if you they can see me - I've got Grandeur.
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Checks:
Athletics? Or Endurance? Or both? They're the same value for me. To get through the snow without freezing to death.

Perception, to not get lost on the way, and maybe keep eyes and ears out for anyone else. Don't forget that Smarty Pants has a Perception score too (if not that great of one.)

Endurance: 1D20 (17) + Brawn (7) = 24

Perception: 1D20 (3) = Deeeerp.

...No. I am not getting lost in a snow storm! I didn't want to do this this early, but Fate has other plans, it seems.

Epic Whinny - [1/Day]
Trigger - You roll a natural 1.
Effect - You may treat the result as if you had rolled a natural 20.

Is This My Talent?- [2/Day]
Trigger - You or one of your allies rolls a natural 20 on a skill check that is not their Expert skill.
Effect - Treat the result as though it was a spectacular success.

New Result: CUTIE MARK CRITICAL!
You navigate through the snow and clearly make out the grand tall ice castle standing in front of you. You notice that the entrance isn't there, so you move around, and eventually do spot the entrance, at which two ponies in very warm clothing stand watch with lanterns, as another pony, one who isn't wearing clothes and you can tell is a pegasus, and a minotaur, approach...

mjh6 wrote:
Athletics:

11+6=17
hope that's enough to not trip again.
You make your way to the entrance. The guards spot you as you get close, and move their lanterns closer to see you better...

Zarhon wrote:
Perception:
Checking the details of the castle (in case I've seen it before, or remember it), as well as the details on the guards stationed at its gates.

Perception
14 + 8 = 22

By the way, allies get +1 rolls if you they can see me - I've got Grandeur.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE WITH NO PROTECTION?" asks one, yelling in order for you to hear him over the screaming winds. "QUICK, GET INSIDE!"

The other knocks on the door, and soon enough, it opens, with two more guards holding it open, wide enough to let you in, but not enough to let the snow take hold of the entrance. "WELCOME TO SNOWBURST'S CASTLE!"

With a keen ear, Honey Sticks is also able to hear what the minotaur and guard has said...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"OmigoshI'msosorryIsleptinIwasjuststudyingforthisbigtestormaybeitwasanexamIdon'trememberandwhenIwokeupIwasn'tinmyroom
butIwasinhereandthat'ssoexcitingaren'tyouexcitedIknowIambutanywayI'msothrilledtobeaguestoftheprincessthisistheopportunityofalifetime
I'msogratefulbutI'mkindofoutofitsorryaboutthatifyoudon'tmindansweringsomequestionslikewhereamIandhowdidIgethereandwhydidtheprincesschooseto
seemeofallponiesandwhichprincessisitandyourdresslooksawesomeifIeverhavetobeamaidtopaythebillsI'dgetthatdressinaheartbeatandisthisgoing
tocomeoutofmystudentloanbecauseI'mstillpayingforthatandarewethereyet?
"
The maid pushes you through the door and continues to push as she navigates the corridors and stairs while you talk. "You seem very excited ma'am."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Frost nodded, and hurried inside.
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Honey Sticks wasted no time in darting through the door while it was open. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouit'scoldoutpleaseletme IIIIIIIINNN!" she shouted as she ran as fast as her legs would carry her.

Athletics:
Run for the door!

Result: 1d20 (19) + Brawn (7) = 26

Hmm. My rolling seems to tend towards extremes... I have yet to hit anywhere between 7 and 16...
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 pm

"OfcourseI'mexcitedImeanwouldn'tyoubeexcitedifyouweregoingtomeetaprincesswellIguessyouworkforonesoyoualreadymetone
butyougetmypointdon'tyouImeanthisisoneofthecoolestdaysofmylifegetitbecausewe'reinapalacemadeofice?
"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Zarhon on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

"Thank you, ward! We'd not go into such wild hail without protection, if we had a choice in the matter! Could you tell us what region of Equestria we're in? Or tell us a bit more about Snowburst? We may be a bit lost and disoriented, as it stands. Oh, and who might you be, fair maidens?", Quartz asks the collected bunch of fresh faces.
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

mjh6 wrote:Frost nodded, and hurried inside.
Crystalite wrote:
Athletics:
Run for the door!

Result: 1d20 (19) + Brawn (7) = 26

Hmm. My rolling seems to tend towards extremes... I have yet to hit anywhere between 7 and 16...
The group enters the castle, and the door is shut and locked behind them. The grand opening room is what you would expect from such a lavish place, also one made of ice. It's grand, large, open, a delicate frozen staircase stands before you while, instead of hanging and floor decorations, they have been carefully and lightly carved into the ice. A guard at the side of the room approaches you, moves his scarf away from his face, and asks "Where you just outside?"

Zarhon wrote:"Thank you, ward! We'd not go into such wild hail without protection, if we had a choice in the matter! Could you tell us what region of Equestria we're in? Or tell us a bit more about Snowburst? We may be a bit lost and disoriented, as it stands. Oh, and who might you be, fair maidens?", Quartz asks the collected bunch of fresh faces.
(Maidens? Also, just so the guards outside don't have to yell a response over the snow while also making sure you get inside, I will take it that you asked this new guard those questions, I hope you don't mind...)

"Well, we are north of Equestria, and Snowburst is our Princess. Have you come from afar?"

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"OfcourseI'mexcitedImeanwouldn'tyoubeexcitedifyouweregoingtomeetaprincesswellIguessyouworkforonesoyoualreadymetone
butyougetmypointdon'tyouImeanthisisoneofthecoolestdaysofmylifegetitbecausewe'reinapalacemadeofice?
"
"Pardon?"

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3631
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Once the young Earth Filly had gotten the snow off of herself, and gotten over being thankful to be warm, she looked around herself in awe. This place was no barn.

For one, she could not comprehend how somepony could make a castle (evidently) out of ice. Didn't it melt in the summer? Where did everyone live then? Her jaw hung open as she drank in the sight.

Then she turned her attention to the guards, and the other two who had come in with her. Her attention was immediately drawn to the minotaur, towering over the others.

She could just remember seeing a minotaur in Ponyville before; it was a pretty big spectacle, as she recalled. She had wanted to go, but Momma had said no. She suddenly felt rather shy.

And curious. This was her chance to see a minotaur up-close! She walked up slowly, quietly, until she was next to him... and suddenly choked on her words, deciding at the last minute to see if he would simply look down and notice her. In the meantime, she continued to gawk; he really did tower over her! She felt very small.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  mjh6 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Frost didn't hear the question. He was too awestruck by the palace before him, made entirely out of ice. The stair case, delicate, yet strong enough to support ponies! And still completely solid, despite how comfortably warm it was inside! All he could say was "Amazing! How..."
avatar
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Gender : Female
Posts : 1769
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Finally, FINALLY, Starsprinkle takes a breath.

"Never mind. It was a lame pun anyway," said Starsprinkle. "So what princess am I going to see, again? And why am I here?"

She hoped she didn't sound too suspicious, rude, or anything like that.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum