Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

+2
Zarhon
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Dream Team - On Set (IC) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dream Team - On Set (IC)

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 am

"I doubt a foal like her," he gestured towards her. "Could sleep walk all this way."

The foal in question stared down indignantly. "I can walk just fine, thank you!" she snapped, ending with her nose in the air (A posture she had seen at the movie theater, and had secretly been waiting for an opportunity to use.) "I walked all the way here, and carrying another pony even!" she stated vehemently, clutching at Smarty Pants a little tighter than normal so that he made a small squeak.

((Why yes, if I'm not mistaken she IS still riding Brittlebane. I wonder if anyone will point that out...))

((For that matter, I wonder how long it will take for our Princess to come in...))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:42 pm

And now Frost was back to feeling awkward. He should remember that foal had good hearing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. What I meant was, how did you get here from your home?" He thought for a second. "Actually, I don't believe we've introduced ourselves yet/ My name is Frost, and you are?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:23 pm

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. What I meant was, how did you get here from your home?"

Honey Sticks looked at the pegasus. How had she gotten there? She recalled trudging through the snow...

"Actually, I don't believe we've introduced ourselves yet? My name is Frost, and you are?"

She snapped out of her momentary reverie. She was introducing herself an awful lot more than normal, considering most of the ponies she usually met at least recognized her from Market Day (When Momma took the numerous jars of honey and things made from it to sell and barter away.) But then, today had been an unusual day so far...

"I'm Honey Sticks! And this is Smarty Pants!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Honey."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 am

"Well, if a little filly can do it, I'm sure a big tough pegasus like you can." More laughter...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade didn't acknowledge the comment about someone knowing they weren't a dream, instead he simply nodded, saying. "I agree, the dining room seems like the best place to be."
You are led the the dining room described above...

At this point, a small filly runs past. The guards salute her as she sprints towards the opposite side of the long table, and everyone notices that all the other ponies here watch the foal make her way. She gets up on the chair at the foot of the table, very excitedly, as some of the maids and butlers surround her. You can spot that she wears a crown on her head...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:"Ah, but where? Since you didn't call her Prinzessin Black Ice."
"I didn't? OMIGOSHI'msosorryaboutthatIrealizethatwasprobablyreallyrudeit'sjustwegotoschooltogetherandI'msousedtoeveryone
beingastudentorateacherandnotroyaltythatcallingherPrincessBlackIcejustslippedmymind!
"
The unicorn tries to keep up with you. "So, this is all like one big dream for you, ya?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:35 am

Honey Sticks stares for a moment. She knew that face... wait a minute!

Goooooooal! "It's the Princess! YAAAAAY!" she announced loudly, cheering in delight as she threw her front hooves up in the air; and dropping Smarty Pants in the process...

Smarty Pants:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 pm

"OmigoshYESit'salwaysbeenmydreamtomeetaprincessthisisthebestdayofmylife SQUEE!"

She may or may not have actually said Squee out loud, depending on whether or not that would be funnier than making a squee noise.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Frost blinked. This was the princess who created and dissipated snowstorms at will? Whatever. He was apparently the most ignorant pony in... wherever this was, so why question anything at this point? Right now he should probably go meet with her highness. He carefully left the group he was in and walked towards the princess,  but still hanging back and not saying anything for now. Just in case he was wrong about this too.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:06 pm

"I told you she was my age," she whispered into the minotaur's ear. "Let's go talk to her!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 pm

"Fair enough!", the Minotaur agrees. She may be young, but royalty is still royalty. "Greetings, your royal highness, princess Snowburst! Allow me to introduce myself: I am Quartz Brittlebane, traveling champion. Me, and some other ponies, have just arrived at your keep, although under strange, unexpected, and mysterious circumstances. Strange enough, in fact, that I thought they might warrant your attention."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 am

So that's his name, she commented to herself. I had wondered... Hey, where did Smarty Pants go? Oh hey princess!

"I'm Honey Sticks! Mister Brittlebane is my steed!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:22 am

Crystalite wrote:
Smarty Pants:
Smarty falls to the floor as you let go. He tries to climb up Quartz, but falls off when the minotaur moves towards the little princess. He has taken refuge under the table so he won't get trampled by any pony rushing over to see the princess (although Honey doesn't know where he went)...

Zarhon wrote:"Fair enough!", the Minotaur agrees. She may be young, but royalty is still royalty. "Greetings, your royal highness, princess Snowburst! Allow me to introduce myself: I am Quartz Brittlebane, traveling champion. Me, and some other ponies, have just arrived at your keep, although under strange, unexpected, and mysterious circumstances. Strange enough, in fact, that I thought they might warrant your attention."
"Woah, what are you?" she asks with interested curiosity...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"OmigoshYESit'salwaysbeenmydreamtomeetaprincessthisisthebestdayofmylife SQUEE!"

She may or may not have actually said Squee out loud, depending on whether or not that would be funnier than making a squee noise.
The unicorn leans in close. "Well, why don't you do us both a favour, and wake up?"

With that, he leans out, steps back, and closes the door, leaving you alone with all the toys on chairs...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Zarhon wrote:"Fair enough!", the Minotaur agrees. She may be young, but royalty is still royalty. "Greetings, your royal highness, princess Snowburst! Allow me to introduce myself: I am Quartz Brittlebane, traveling champion. Me, and some other ponies, have just arrived at your keep, although under strange, unexpected, and mysterious circumstances. Strange enough, in fact, that I thought they might warrant your attention."
"Woah, what are you?" she asks with interested curiosity...

Some ponies just didn't listen. "He's my STEED!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 am

"Wow, where did you get it?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Starsprinkle stood slack-jawed as the Germane butler left. She always heard Germane ponies were rude, but this took the cake. Then she thought about what he said - he could have easily left at any time without stopping to mock her for dreaming of meeting a princess, but instead he made references to dreams. And, now that she stopped to think about it, Princess Snowburst was an odd choice of princess to meet, considering she was younger than Starsprinkle herself and her sister, Black Ice, was kind of mean sometimes. Furthermore, she didn't even remember how she got to Snowburst's palace, or even how she managed to convince Snowburst to let her in for a meeting. Maybe...

Maybe she was in a dream?

(What do I roll to see if I'm dreaming?)
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:(What do I roll to see if I'm dreaming?)
(I don't think there is a roll to make...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Wow, where did you get it?"

Honey answered without pause to consider the question at all. "Oh, I've always had him. He's a... Minotaur! Do you want to ride a while?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:45 pm

"I am nopony's steed nor possession. Please do not refer to me as such, in such a rude fashion, or I will refuse to carry you. I am your elder, after all.", Quartz replies to the filly on his shoulder. "She is correct about me being a Minotaur, however. I perfectly fit in with the other races of Equestria, as Griffons and Ponies and other equines do. I'm just a bit taller, and from a land far from sight of most ponies.", he tells the princess.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Frost nervously walked over to Honey Sticks and Brittlebane, hoping to get the conversation back on track. "Greetings, Your Highness. My name is Frost, and its a pleasure to meet you, and to visit your home. If there is anything you require of me, I would be happy to oblige."He had never spoken too a princess before, and he hoped he didn't sound too ridiculous.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Storm Blade looked around the room when he entered, though his attention was soon taken up by the arrival of the foal-princess, and those that went to talk to her. Carefully, the pegasus moved to a position where he could easily overhear the conversation and sat down, hoping that his eavesdropping wouldn't be obvious as he surveyed the room.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Zarhon wrote:"I am nopony's steed nor possession. Please do not refer to me as such, in such a rude fashion, or I will refuse to carry you. I am your elder, after all."

"Sorry," she said. She went on with her introduction. "And this is..." She trailed off. "Smarty Pants? Where'd you go? You didn't turn invisible, did you? Momma talked to us about being invisible!"

She jumped down off of Quartz's back onto the surface of the convenient table, and from there to the ground. "Smarty Pants! Where are you!?"

Perception:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Zarhon wrote:"I am nopony's steed nor possession. Please do not refer to me as such, in such a rude fashion, or I will refuse to carry you. I am your elder, after all.", Quartz replies to the filly on his shoulder. "She is correct about me being a Minotaur, however. I perfectly fit in with the other races of Equestria, as Griffons and Ponies and other equines do. I'm just a bit taller, and from a land far from sight of most ponies.", he tells the princess.
mjh6 wrote:Frost nervously walked over to Honey Sticks and Brittlebane, hoping to get the conversation back on track. "Greetings, Your Highness. My name is Frost, and its a pleasure to meet you, and to visit your home. If there is anything you require of me, I would be happy to oblige."He had never spoken too a princess before, and he hoped he didn't sound too ridiculous.
The princess is memorised with wonder by Quartz; it's clear she has never seen a minotaur before...

Crystalite wrote:
Perception:
You spot him under the table...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Crystalite wrote:
Perception:
You spot him under the table...

"There he is!" She scooted under the table with him. "Why are you hiding under the table like that! What if somepony else picked you up!"

"But -"

"No buts! Momma doesn't like buts! There is a PRIN-CESS over there! Come on!" With that, she grabbed the scruff of his neck in her jaw, and brought him back to her spot besides the Minotaur. The princess looked much more impressive now, now that she was looking up from the floor rather than down. "Nd thrs rms smree prns," she muffled around the unicorn's neck. She gently spat him out on the floor. "I mean, this is Smarty Pants!" She nudged him slightly. "Do something neat!" she whispered in his ear.

((Moar Magic Tricks! Mmmph! *spit* I mean, Yay!))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Smarty Pants lifts his tiny arms up, and after a couple of seconds, drops them. When he does, his colours change, gaining a blue tint all over...

The princess is amazed, as if she just saw a magician pull out a rabbit from his hat...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Frost blinked. A doll was doing magic. Yes, something weird was definitely going on, but asking questions directly didn't seem like the right was to go about things right now. Maybe if they kept entertaining the princess, they might be able to break the ice. After mentally groaning over that pun, he considered what he might do. She probably wouldn't be interested in ordinary weather crafting, but maybe...

"Your royal highness, I am happy to help in any way you desire." With that said he got to work.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next