Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
sunbeam
Lapis-Lazily
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 am

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Copper Rose Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

Well, does someone want to control Dancing River, or should I just have Poe take her in until Crystalite comes back?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 am

What would be best for you as a GM?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Beams Brightly does not notice the door in the wall next to the bookshelf only 12 inches from her face...

Being farsighted is the best plot excuse ever.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 am

ZamuelNow wrote:
Copper Rose wrote:Beams Brightly does not notice the door in the wall next to the bookshelf only 12 inches from her face...

Being farsighted is the best plot excuse ever.
That too, but that was really just a DC 15 thing. Also, she had her eyes shut.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Silver Lining opens the door...
Perhaps I should have elaborated... Doing anything in these rooms is going to require at least one successful perception check for anyone to interact with it. You don't have to change this post if you don't want to, though I ask that you do  Big Smiles, Sweetie 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:36 am

Copper Rose wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:Silver Lining opens the door...
Perhaps I should have elaborated... Doing anything in these rooms is going to require at least one successful perception check for anyone to interact with it. You don't have to change this post if you don't want to, though I ask that you do  Big Smiles, Sweetie 
I got a 20 overall so I edited that in...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Of which FK are you speaking?

Beams Brightly's other FK is in Architecture.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:07 am

Oooooooooh. Ok.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 am

Unfortunately, I'm not going to have internet access from about 4 am on Thursday, March 6, to 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 16. If my side of the plot starts again, default to Wanderlust just heading home, and if the next day comes around I can rule that he overslept.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:39 pm

The pace has really slowed down on this. Is there anything we as players can do to help get things jumpstarted?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Honestly, I'm thinking about just doing a timeskip, though if players still want to do stuff before everypony goes to bed, I'll wait for that. Is everyone good for a timeskip?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 pm

I feel as if we forgot someone at some point... the library were we supposed to met someone there?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:14 pm

I believe Fury headed for the library and was about to touch down, though he (or rather, his character) didn't know you guys were there. After that he stopped posting for some reason.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 pm

A timeskip, even if a minor one, might be good. There's a mild "what's everyone doing?" factor right now. This would allow everyone to be on the same page on what all is happening and where everyone is.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:33 am

I think I'll just put up a general "The next morning..." so that everyone can decide on their own what their character is doing, where they spent the night.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 am

I find myself having a bit of difficulty figuring out what to do. I mean, there's the basic aspect of acknowledging that she found where she was staying but I'm at a loss from there. It's the interesting problem of creating a loose character in an attempt to make things easier for moving the plot is the lack of internal momentum for the character themselves. I mean, she'll jump at an adventure but at the end of the day, she's in town for a vacation.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:47 am

So go on vacation. Plan a trip to the spa or something, and see where the GM takes you from there. Hooks are hard to find alone in a bedroom.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:39 am

Of course, she could always have not spent the night alone... *looks at Paper's character* unless that's out of character for her?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:54 am

A bit out of character for her, though only about half of his advances sunk in anyways. Razz I'm starting to get a few ideas though it may be until after work before they properly gel and I get a coherent post up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:55 am

Copper Rose wrote:Of course, she could always have not spent the night alone...

Wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Hopefully that's some good enough plot hooks and give ideas for the other players in this trio.  Almost ponified another Sherlock Holmes story but I figured leaving it open would allow more creative freedom.

EDIT: Dailies reset, correct?

Last edited by ZamuelNow on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Question)
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 am

ZamuelNow wrote:EDIT: Dailies reset, correct?
Of course! It's a new day, you had an extended rest!
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm

sunbeam wrote:Wanderlust looks around for blood or any other traces of a body, or any of the other ponies that had been there.
OOC:

So...do I find anything?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Me damn it, Twi Sorry, it's been a long week. I'll edit that into my most recent post.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next