Mystery Ahoof

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mystery Ahoof

Post  Crystalite on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:18 am

River jerked away from Wanderlust, going over and putting her ear near the changeling's mouth to listen for breathing, her.mind reaching to see if she could sense his mental presence...

((Please confirm: dead changeling IS dead, right?))
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:51 pm

The changeling seems to still be breathing, but there is nothing left of the mind to sense.

The friend picks up Cobalt, slinging her over his back if she can't support herself on her hooves. "Come on, I think you need a good, long rest. Oh, and lots of water. Can't forget that water."
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

"Noooo... I mean, yessss... but no wait..." Cobalt slurs a bit from his back. "Wegotta we gotta-ta find... what's that thing, with the water? River! And Laundry Dust... gotta go find them... they went through the wall and I gotta get to them... Budders...Butt lol....Butty.... Whas your name'gain?"
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 am

Copper Rose wrote:The changeling seems to still be breathing, but there is nothing left of the mind to sense.

"We can save him!" River said, starting to tear up slightly. "...Can't we?"
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am

Wanderlust stumbles as his hoof is jerked away. "I don't think he'd thank us for it." Wanderlust comments frustratedly as he move closer to River. "Look, he said his hive was coming, yes? When they get here, I'm sure he'll be fine, but if we're here when that happens nobody will be safe."
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 pm

River looked up at Wanderlust in surprise. "He said what!?"
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 pm

When the mare told Silver, "Come on now, can't we just ditch this place and go have some fun?" Beams Brightly retorted, "Or, you can hold right where you are!" Beam's tone was angry, furious, and quite cross.
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 am

"I think somepony has put a forcefield up," comments Silver, not specifying who put the forcefield up, "And they aren't letting anypony go until this has been all sorted out. The police are coming anyway, so we might be stuck here for some time."

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

"Oh." She krinkles her nose a little. "Are they actually going to try to talk to every single pony in this crowd? Nopony can hold a force field that long."

"Butterscotch. Cobalt, how did you even get this drunk?" He starts walking out of the bar, careful not to step on or trip over anypony, or let Cobalt fall off his back. The buzzing in Cobalt's mind seems to form the words we better investigate. Everypony in the bar seems to open their eyes, if they weren't already open, look around a little, then go back to what they were doing.
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:37 am

"I dunnnnuh. Maybuh we shoulook around a bit....AND and AND we gottagoget Rivver... Wherrrya going, we gotta...gotta thaaat way." Cobalt tries to steer Butterscotch back inside by twisting his head, but she only succeeds in slipping off of him. "Owww... heehee, youyou look pretty good from thishangle."
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 am

"He said his hive was on its way, shortly before threatening my life. Weren't you listening?" Wanderlust says shortly. "That is why, to my regret, I am confident that he will be just fine. And why we need to get out of here now."
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:52 pm

"It's rather suspicious that you seem to show no concern for a murder investigation. What's the rush?"
ZamuelNow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 am

sunbeam wrote:"He  said  his  hive  was  on  its  way,  shortly  before  threatening  my  life.  Weren't  you  listening?" Wanderlust says shortly. "That  is  why,  to  my  regret,  I  am  confident  that  he will  be  just  fine.  And  why  we  need  to  get  out  of  here  now."

"Well... No! I wasn't listening! I was just..." She stoped to sniff back a tear. I didn't wanna do it... I couldn't help it, Wanderlust..."
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:07 am

Wanderlust blinks, proper realization dawning on him. "I know that, River. These things happen sometimes. And freaking out over it now is only going to make the situation worse. Now come on, we need to get out of here." he says, gently.
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:44 pm

"O-okay," River responded. She went back over to the wall, holding her hoof out; and then pausing to check behind her. She did not want to be shoved through again...
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Wanderlust hurries over and takes River's hoof, pressing them both against the wall once more. "I'd prefer not to be stuck in here alone." he says, in what he hopes is a comforting tone.
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:57 am

ZamuelNow wrote:"It's rather suspicious that you seem to show no concern for a murder investigation.  What's the rush?"
"You see, the police aren't here, so there's nothing wrong with wanting to leave. Besides, it's not like you have any proof as to who did it. Not that I can see." She seems to think for a moment, before turning to face Beams directly. "You know what, show me some solid proof that I was the murderer and I'l not only stick around, but I'll turn myself in. Now, I'm not saying I did it, but show me the proof and I will."

Cobalt:
Butterscotch blushes. "Right, uh, you stay here and I'll go get somepony to help, like Purple Poof or Strudel, okay? Stay here, as in don't move from this spot, not an inch. Oh, and no more drinks, okay?" When Cobalt gives some kind of confirmation that she understood he quickly dashes out of the bar.

River, Wanderlust:
Once again, River's hoof passes through the wall as though it weren't even there, but Wanderlust is completely stopped by it.
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:28 am

River turned back to look at the wall she had went through. Again. Wanderlust was still back there.

She went back through again, rejoining him. "I guess this isn't a normal earth pony thing, is it."
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Beams Brightly eyed the mare, "Would you be willing to submit to a test of truth, accuracy, and integrity?"
ZamuelNow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Wanderlust chuckles, glad to see River acting a little more normal. "No, no it isn't." He turns around to resurvey the room, and properly registers the table with the chalice. He hurries over to it, noting, the chalice, the straw, and the odds and ends.

OOC:

It feels odd to be making another perception check for the same room, so I'll word it specifically. Does the 'random stuff' on the table look like it can fit together/is supposed to be put together? If it very clearly cannot, can I just get an inventory of the random stuff?
9+10=19
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:45 pm

"huuuuhhhaha Okaaaay." Cobalt lays on her back, staring up at the ceiling, legs kicking randomly in the air. "come back sooon." Once Butterscotch leaves, though, she immediately climbs to her hooves, shakily. She lurches forward, walking unsteadily, until she finds her way to the back wall. She sits down in front of it, leaning her head against it. "Come out come out, rrriver... where'd you goooo?"

Athletics: 2+7=9-15= hella fail

However, instead of stumbling forward, she instead backpedals rather quickly, ramming rump-first into another stallion, and hitting the floor again. "NnnnoooOOOooo hee hee heeeee.... You godddin my way... THAT't waaay!.....Ohhhhh did you wannna butt hug?"
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 am

Beams, Yuna, Silver
"Last time I checked, there wasn't even any progress on a Truth Spell in all of Equestria. How do you plan to do that? You know what, yeah, I do accept, just so I can know if you have some secret truth spell up your sleeve or something."

Wanderlust, River
On the table, aside form the chalice with straw, there is a book, random papers strewn across the surface, and some writing implements. There are also some gems and other kinds of stones, but nothing really recognizable or fit-together-able.

Cobalt
The stallion gets knocked over by Cobalt's rump, obviously drunk, and just stares at it for a while without a word. After a moment, he pokes Cobalt's flank and giggles.
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:46 am

Cobalt giggles along with him. "Thass's not howwwwyyou hugga butt, silly!" She backs up into him even more, nearly sitting on him.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Wanderlust grumbles discontentedly at the contents of the table. "He got in here somehow, so there has to be an exit." He says, jerking his head towards the changeling corpse. He suddenly darts over to the prostrate body and picks it up, dragging it towards the wall. He takes the changeling's...hoof...in his and presses both against the bar's wall.
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 pm

"Uuuhhhh, Wanderlust? How did you get in?"
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down