Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof

+6
sunbeam
Paper Shadow
conantheghost
Lapis-Lazily
Crystalite
Copper Rose
10 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Mystery Ahoof - Page 28 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:21 pm

"The ceiling." Wanderlust replies without turning away from his hoof, pointing upwards with his spare hoof. "If you happen to have a ladder nearby, do speak up."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Yuna pouts for a moment after hearing about a lack of a truth spell in Equestria. She then taps on Beam's nearest leg trying to get her attention before whispering to her.Um Miss Beams I ah um can't do that truth green magic thingy again, I kinda can only do that like once a day and stuff... too hard to concentrate like that... Do you think you can kinda do the same sort of thing?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:19 pm

River looked up at the hole in the ceiling, trying to judge it's height and if she could climb up to it...

Meta:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am

Cobalt:
"Ooooh." The stallion proceeds to give Cobalt a big hug, front hooves wrapped around her butt. He starts giggling again.

River, Wanderlust:
The changeling's hoof does not pass through the wall.

The only furniture in the room is the table and the broken chair that was at one point swung by the changeling.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:12 am

"Yaaaa..." Cobalt just lets herself be hugged for a few seconds. Her tail flits aimlessly, smacking the stallion in the face. In the meantime, she looks around for another drink, or more friends and hugs.

Perception:12+12=24-8(white girl wasted)= 16
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:14 pm

River pondered her options. ((According to Sunbeam's PM)) The hole in the ceiling was about nine feet up. She was about four feet, from hoof to whithers ((Just a guess)) and the table looked about another two feet. ((Moar guessing.))

"...If we pull this table over, I think I could give you a boost."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 am

Wanderlust pauses in his unproductive efforts, letting the changeling body slide to the floor as he gauged the distance. "It's worth a shot." He says, grabbing the table and pulling it under the hole.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:48 pm

"You know Silver Lining, it would be nice if you'd lend some sort of support but it seems you'd rather investigate every mare's bedroom than bring a pony's killer to justice or even help verify that a suspect IS innocent.  I came here for a vacation and you know what, that's what I'm going to go do." Beams Brightly then walked off in frustration.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Silver called after Beams. "Wait!" He then turned to Wild Cherry. "Cherry, I know you gave Soft Whisper the knife. She couldn't get it out of the scabbard, and it is unlikely that anyone would have even considered that a teacher would be carrying a real knife."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:06 am

Cobalt
The stallion starts sliding away form the hug, and a faint snoring can be heard from him. No other ponies seem apt to giving hugs, and no other friends are visible in the bar. Suddenly the presence near your mind snaps away.

River, Wanderlust
The table is easily moves, but the stuff on top of it is rattled a lot. The Chalice is tipped over and the straw falls over the edge of the table, and at that moment somethings seems to disconnect, like your mind is suddenly so much lonelier.

Silver, Yuna
"O-one of her students could have played with it, and somepony could have discovered from that and done it with that knowledge." Wild Cherry says, but it sounds like a forced hypothetical, not very convincing.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:32 am

Cobalt looks around, confused. Something changed... but what. She can't tell, and in fact in her drunken state all she can tell is that none of her friends are here.... and she's alone again. Sadly, she just lays her head to the floor, and waits, hoping someone finds her soon.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Wanderlust shakes his head as the connection snaps, confused and disoriented. "D'you think we did that?" He asks River.

sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:33 am

"I don't care!" River snapped, having finally had enough. "I want to go home! We can talk about it after," she said, climbing up onto the table once it was properly in place. "Now get up here and get on my shoulders, and I'll boost you up."

Athletics:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Wanderlust shakes his head. Given recent occurrences, it had probably been the worst possible way for him to word that statement. He wordlessly climbs onto the growing tower and jumps off of Rivers outstretched hooves.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 pm

"But then again you already knew about the knife. Yuna slowly replies.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Cobalt
Only a moment passes before Cobalt realizes she can see River and Wanderlust... or at least she thinks she sees them, she's too drunk to be sure. They're there, then they're not.

River, Wanderlust
Just as Wanderlust moves so River can boost him up to the hole, a portion of the wall, the one where River's hoof was able to pass through, starts to fade out. It probably was already fading out, but it's just now noticeable. It seems to fade in and out, and through the wall the pair can see a bar full of ordinary drunken ponies, Cobalt on the floor and looking lonely.

Silver, Yuna
"I- I-" Cherry starts glancing at the crowd and back at Silver and Yuna, but her shoulders slump as she apparently realizes she's already lost. "Looks like you've already got me, I guess I may as well give my reasons. Why not? Well, I know it may be hard to believe, but Tree Cutter and I were in love. We were saving up our money to get us out of this hamlet that calls itself a city, or at least I thought that was the plan. I nearly had enough when he met me here, and told me that he'd actually just told me he loved me so he could get free..." She glances at Yuna through the tears now building up in her eyes. "business from me, and that he would be out of town right after this event was over. I snapped, grabbing the nearest weapon I could see in the crowd, and it just happened to be Soft Whisper's knife. I... I panicked after that and hid myself in the crowd and forced myself to calm down. I guess it wasn't enough, huh?" Cherry is now on the ground, weeping, her mascara black streaks down her cheeks. It's then that the police finally arrive, as well.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:57 pm

"Oh Cherry..." Silver mutters out. He turns to Yuna and whispers "Have the actors wrap things up. I'll comfort Cherry and talk to the police." He then lowers himself to Cherry and rubs her back in support...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 pm

"R-right..." Yuna replies already shaking her head to get out of the funk from Cherry's explanation. She then slips through the crowd back to the actors and whispers to the one in charge. "We found who did it you can wrap things up now."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:50 am

"You're going to have an even easier time getting out than I will." Wanderlust comments, jumping onto River and out the hole. "So let's go tend to Cobalt, hm?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 am

"Home first. We can tend to her there," River said, jumping off the table and stomping towards the door...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Wanderlust slips back into his clawed horseshoes and scrambles down the wall, hurrying inside. "C'mon, dear." He whispers to Cobalt, trying to lift her off the floor enough to get her onto his back. "On your feet. Give me something to work with here."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Cobalt tries to wave at the other two even as they fade in and out of reality. When they don't respond to her right away, she goes back to studying the floor sadly. She's surprised when she hears Wanderlust in her ear, and feels herself being lifted. "No, we gottta... they're coming for me... staaay... whatsa feet?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Silver, Yuna
The police start surrounding the crowd, and one of them comes up to Silver and Cherry. "I understand that there's a body, but what's going on here?"

A flash of relief crosses the actor's face, but he quickly gets back into character and even manages to draw the crowd away from the real body so the police can get to it.

Cobalt, River, Wanderlust
When River passes through the fading wall this time, it snaps and disappears, the room behind her completely changing in appearance at the same time (the dead changeling is still there). The bartender who was earlier seeming confused about the absence of the door relaxes and starts making her way toward the back room.

Everyone
Roll Perception
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Wanderlust's head darts up as the room across from him changes, and he nearly drops Cobalt in surprise. "River, give me a hoof with her." He grunts in exasperation.

OOC:

Last edited by sunbeam on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Silver Lining looks between the officer and Wild Cherry. "Long story short, there was a murder, and..." Silver takes a last upset look at Wild Cherry. "Well, she told me..."

(Perception Check: Natural 20)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next