Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof

+6
sunbeam
Paper Shadow
conantheghost
Lapis-Lazily
Crystalite
Copper Rose
10 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Mystery Ahoof - Page 30 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof

Post  sunbeam Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Wanderlust catches up to River as she stands in front of the changelings, heedless of the telepathic conversation taking place. After taking a few moments to suck in a few deep breaths, he turns to River. "They seem far less...aggressive...than I expected."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:27 pm

"WOOOooo more drinks!" Cobalt sloppily grabs the concoction and downs it. A moment later, she cringes as the aftertaste its her and her head begins to clear. "Ughhhhh...ohhh... what? That doesn't feel great." She hooks an arm around the chef. "Sorry... I'm not sure why I'm in here. Can you help me out?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Yuna strikes back at the concern with a deadpan expression. "You really think that I care about my personal safety?And another thing don't you ever dare treat me like a helpless child... I just don't like it. Anyway I'm going to check out the interesting thing, now are you coming with me? Without even waiting for a answer she begins trotting off in the same direction the police went.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 pm

"Hush, grownups are thinking," River said out loud in response to Wanderlust's comment. This is my friend Wanderlust, she thought to the changeling, showing him several choice moments where Wanderlust had helped her. It felt so nice to be able to show a memory directly instead of having to stop and describe it. Soon enough Wanderlust would be able to manage that... Your buddy is in here. This way, she continued, taking the changeling by the hoof to lead him to the same storeroom where the fight had commenced.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:40 pm

"Wait!" Silver's concern fell on deaf ears. Seeing as Beams wasn't going to be watching over Yuna now, he begrudgingly chased after her...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 am

Cobalt
The chef looks Cobalt up and down. "You seem like you're able to walk now. The way out is right there." He points at a nearby door, the tiny window showing sunlight. cc9900

River, Wanderlust
When River gets back to the back room of the bar, she finds that the body of the changeling is gone. What is the meaning of this? gold

Silver, Yuna
You soon catch up with the police, who seem to have stopped for no apparent reason - you cannot see past them from where you are.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:15 am

"Oh, thanks." Cobalt sighs, head still throbbing, and pushes the door open, heading outside.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:15 pm

"Hmm, can't see anything..." Silver Lining muses for a second. "Hey, can you climb on top of me? Maybe you'll see something."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Yuna jumps on top of Silver trying to get an actual view.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:35 pm

River gazed on the empty room, immediately going into denial. Loathe as she was to recall it, she had put the changeling there herself. Dead bodies didn't just get up and walk away!

...Didn't they? She suddenly recalled that this had happened to the other corpse in her life, too. She also recalled the flowery smell that Wanderlust had brought back from the scene, and found it probable that this same smell may or may not be present in the room. She backed out slowly, trying to avoid deep breaths, as she reached out to Wanderlust.

Okay. These nice changelings said they'd tell me more about me if we let them have the dead mean changeling, but he's not in here anymore and I can't go in there to figure out why, because there might be more of that flowery stuff in there. What should I do?

OOC:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Wanderlust sighs heavily. "I'll go in first and check for the oil. I'll know it's scent. In the mean time, ask them if they know anything about it." He tries to look casual as he strolls through the wall that was, not completely certain the changeling wasn't going to lunge out of a corner at him.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Cobalt
"Hey, wait!" The chef calls out. He trots over to Cobalt and puts on his best smile. "Sorry for being rude, we're just kind of busy right now. Maybe we could meet again for drinks tonight? How does the Bar N9ne sound?" cc9900

River, Wanderlust
(TT has not yet recharged)
Wanderlust finds no trace of the scent that River is worried about. All other smells are those expected of a bar full of ponies drunk off their flanks.

Silver, Yuna
Yuna can see a small party of changelings just standing agitatedly around in front of the Hopping Paul. They repeatedly look inside, ignoring the presence of the flabbergasted line of police nearby.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Wanderlust silently waves River into the alcove.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:12 pm

"Oh, no, I..." Cobalt looks around, vision still hazy, trying to get her bearings. She looks at him, and then speaks again. "Oh, sorry. I mean, sure, that would be great. Sorry, I'm just, I'm not sure what all just happened, and there's some ponies I was supposed to be with... gotta go look for them... But, yeah absolutley, as soon as I've checked in with them, I'd be glad to." She gives him a friendly smile. "Say... around 9 or so?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:14 am

Dancing River poked her head around the corner cautiously. Wanderlust was waving her in. She took a few careful steps. No flowery smell. She stepped a little closer, looking at the spot where the changeling had been.

"...He was right here," she said out loud, pointing at the spot in question. She looked around. The floor. The hole in the ceiling. The table they had scooted over to climb out. 

"I don't think that he just vanished," she said after a moment. "Either he got better somehow, or somebody else came and got him. They must have come through the not-a-wall-anymore: why use the hole in the ceiling?" she continued quietly, checking the floor for hoofprints, or perhaps something they might have dropped. "If somepony else got him they would have grabbed his stuff too. If he left himself, then maybe, maybe not." She carried on, looking at the table and the pile of junk that had once been atop it, recalling the chalice and the straw, the books and papers, the gemstones, checking if it was all still there. "He must be in an awful lot of pain. He might still be nearby if he's on his own." She stepped back out, again looking for some kind of sign indicating someone other than herself and Wanderlust had been in and out of that room, someone with a limp or a burden, perhaps. She looked back at Wanderlust.

"I think so, at least."

Perception:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Wanderlust nods affirmatively when River looks at him, trying to process through everything. A supposedly dead changeling had disappeared. It turned out dead was not the right term, but rather mind-distended. The hive had said his mind was corrupting them...and the lone changeling had claimed that they were now connected to the hive. Of course, he'd also tried to use them as a threat, so everything he said was circumspect. Still, it was testable. River could read his thoughts naturally, but the changelings should only be able to listen to each other, right?

Can minds go anywhere other than their initial hosts? He thinks, looking pointedly at the changelings with an expectant expression.Also, River's right about the potential accomplice? Who's still in the bar?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 pm

"See anything?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Yuna slides down Sliver's neck and onto his back. "They're just... standing there. I guess they are waiting for something?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30