Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 12 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Quietkal Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:28 am

Wrangler takes a half step back, tracks the abnormal pillow carefully, and slams the door onto it, hopefully catching it in a position that the pony would be unable to telekinese it out of. He'd also be somewhat unable to exit through the door, but that's not really top of the priority at the moment.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:38 pm

At Rockafilly...

The party manages to amass an impressive mob of young fillies (And unsurprisingly, some young colts too) behind them as they rush to the check out. The cashier doesn't seem impressed; he checks you out and shoos you out the door, safe from the mob. For now...

Wraith looks down to admire the doll she bought... only to realize something was wrong. She had wanted Tara Strong.

This was Andrea Libman.

((Fluttershy is best pony! And yes. I am evil. Roll Willpower to keep from getting mindscrewed into going back in.))

At the Golden Sunset...

Wrangler is able to deflect the oncoming feathery assault pillow, and successfully traps the pillow between the door and doorjamb. However, the door now being nearly closed, he can no longer see much of what's happening outside...

Meanwhile, the resulting flash that Troston makes causes quite a bit of disturbance, most of the thugs being blinded for a while.

The unicorn with the weird goggles does not seem affected. His horn lights up as Trotson feels the stranger's magic surrounding him...

((Tyger/Trotson, roll Arcana. And remind me what your TK weight limit is too, please, because I can't recall.))

Last edited by Crystalite on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Hotel ponies.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Wrangler pulls a blanket off one of the beds and puts it over the portion of the pillow sticking out of this side of the door. After pausing for a moment to make sure he's not going to touch the pillow, he grabs the plush problem through the blanket, throws open the door, and with a quick head snap tosses the pillow/blanket haphazardly further into the room.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Trotson tries to resist the magic and retreat...

arcana:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Wraith looks down at the toy. "Huh. I grabbed the wrong toy. Oh well, I'm done with it anyway," she says as she pitches the toy into the nearest trash can. "Let's go find an artifact!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm

"That kind of attitude and behavior is how actual artifacts happen, you know..."

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:41 pm

"Cool, more stuff to track down to keep me occupied. You have no idea how boring life can get after a few hundred years."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am

((Very sorry that took so long >, <))

In the Streets

Busker, Wraith, and Company begin to wind their way through the city towards Nurse Softhooves' house. After about twenty minutes of walking, they arrive at a fairly big, old-fashioned two-story house. The yard looks like it had a garden once; but, it's fairly grown over with weeds and vines in places. A short picket fence surrounds the place, although there is no gate. A healthy looking oak tree in the back yard towers over it, and an observant pony might notice a small tree fort in it's branches.

Lapis/Wraith:

Zarhon/Busker:

At The Sunset

Wrangler tosses the pillow into the safety of the hotel room, narrowly missing Farnsworth's prone form. Looking back out, most of the thugs have somehow managed to retreat to another part of the hotel...

Except for the Unicorn.

Trotson struggles against the Unicorn's magic with his own; however, he can feel himself succumbing to it...

((If you wanted to either burn an Advanced TK, or a Magic Point, now would be an excellent time to do so.))

Last edited by Crystalite on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Busker approaches the door of the house, and knocks on it. Being the restless sort, whilst waiting for a response, he peeks through a window, and takes a glance at the tree-fort for any occupants.

Perception:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Sunspot sidled quietly up to Busker. "You guys can do the talking, since you're better at that, and you can do most of the weird-thingy-finding, but let me stand at the front. I think the whole soldier thing might earn us a bit of leverage, even if I'm off the clock and probably getting a billion demerits."

Although she was keeping herself calm with all her training, her brain was going a thousand miles per minute. The filly was over 100 years old, strange things were happening everywhere, this gazelle family seemed to be involved. It was only through her memories of boot camp and how she dealt then that she managed to keep a straight face.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 pm

"Don't be silly, you can't get demerits whilst 'off the clock'. And it's only about a hundred and twenty seven, for now."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

OOC:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Wrangler steps through the door frame and stalks toward the unicorn, growling, "We ain't got the coin ya idjit. So why don' you cut your losses before somethin' or somepony else gets cut. I ain' gonna offer again."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:31 pm

"I think somepony might be watching us. Probably a child. Maybe they're curious, or maybe they want to play! HEY! Do you want to play mysterious child?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:55 pm

At the House

Several moments after Busker knocks on the door, a window opens overhead and a small head pops out. It belongs (Surprise!) to a young Gazelle; evidently a colt ((Unless you have better ideas)) judging by the horn buds just starting to show.

"Nobody's home!" he calls down rudely, pulling his head back in and shutting the window.

At The Sunset

((Trotson can do that, but better hurry. DC is 25 for minimal success, 30 for ideal.))

The unicorn either ignores or doesn't hear Wrangler in favor of focusing his magic on Trotson...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well, looks like 'attitude' runs in the family. Wraith, help me out with this, will you?", Busker says, climbing up to the window above, and asking the colt through the closed window: "If nopony's home, who might I be speaking to, then, hmm?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Sunspot shrugged. "If nothing else, I could give it the soldier's knock spell, but that would probably end with us getting arrested and fined for property damage and illegal search and seizure." She turned around and found Wrangler was no longer there and saw him hanging from the window. "...or that," she said, flying up beside him, "that works too."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Wrangler, noticing the focus on Trotson, shifts up to maximum overdrive tackling speed.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 am

Wraith flies up and knocks on the window. "Uhm, hello! I know we might seem scary, but we talked to your mom earlier today and she said we could come look inside your house to find something really important. Of course, now that I say that it sounds really suspicious. Hey! I know. Why don't you and I play a game? I love games! Do you like games? We could play tag, or hide and seek, or maybe a video game! Do you have any video games? I have a few, but they're back where I live. They can be fun. Oooh! Or we could play with action figures! Do you have any action figures? I like all kinds of toys! So you should stop being such meany face and play some games with me. It'll be fun!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Trotson blinks before gathering himself for a push back against the magic of the unicorn.

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 pm

At the House

Looking in the window, Busker and Wraith find a long hallway stretching to the left and right. The young gazelle is not to be seen...

At the Sunset

Sensing his spell getting... dispelled, the attacker lets go of it in time to nimbly dodge Wrangler's tackle, whereupon he vanishes in a bright light...

...to re-appear next to the door, whereupon he opens it.

((Combat without the combat system has proved much more interesting then I imagined.))

((I can assume you're going to try and apprehend him... if you prove successful we will move to combat proper.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:02 pm

"Huh, where'd he go? Anyway, since obviously nopony is home to say otherwise, I guess we can claim this house as our own by rule of dibs.", Busker says, opening the window and sneaking in to take a look around.

Stealth:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Sunspot wriggled uncomfortably, but eventually slipped through the window behind Busker, muttering things about "illegal search and seizure", "violation of common rights" and "if I wasn't discharged before..."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:04 pm

"Come on old chap!" Trotson calls toward Wrangler as he runs after the glasses pony through the door.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 am

Wrangler shouts back, "Don' let 'im port out!" as he bum-rushes the unicorn.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next