My Little Warehouse

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Wraith follows busker inside, making no effort to be stealthy.

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Thu May 01, 2014 9:53 am

At the House

The trio enters the house to find it is fairly clean except for a trail of dirt on the wooden floor, most likely from a set of hooves. They are also just in time to hear footsteps on stairs to their left, going down judging by the sound.

At The Sunset

The unicorn is successful in opening the door, but not before getting pinned by Wrangler. He disappears in another flash, reappearing behind them...

Initiative:
Unicorn: 7
Wrangler: 4

Still need Trotson's.
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Thu May 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Wraith bounds after the sound excitedly. "Hello? Is anypony home? I just want to say hi!"

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu May 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Trotson is caught off guard by the teleportation...

init
Roll(1d20)+0:
1,+0
Total:1
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Fri May 02, 2014 1:05 am

"Wraith, why are you trying to get us into trouble on purpose? It's very rude of you."
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 pm

At the House

At the sound of Wraith's voice, the footsteps cease quite suddenly. The house becomes eerily quiet...

((Roll Perception and/or Vibe.))

At the Sunset

The unicorn glares at the two Warehouse agents from behind his goggles. He sticks a hoof in his mouth, and lets out a long, high pitched whistle. Two Earth Ponies and another Unicorn come in from opposite ends of the hall.

The two Earth Ponies decide to gang up on Wrangler, barreling into him to form a painful rolling ball of violence. The new unicorn flings a knife towards Trotson, leaving a gash on his flank before it falls to the floor.

Results:
Unicorn Boss conjures three Thugs.
Wrangler is Dazed until end of next turn. He also takes 10 damage, before resistance.

Trotson takes 3 Ongoing Damage (Save Ends) and gets 3 Temporary HP.

Wrangler's turn.
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Mon May 05, 2014 12:44 am

Wrangler swipes his still sharp hooves at the earth ponies, attempting to gain a bit of breathing room.
Meta:
Show you my moves:
Since I didn't declare which ones I was taking into combat earlier.
Headbutt / Blood Slash
Claw Swipe / Arcing Bolt
Hunter's Fury / Create Crazy Concoction
Flailing Limb / Drain Blood
Slash Wildly / Splash it in Their Eyes
Going with the Timberwolf version of attacks as he's somewhere in the middle of the transformation back.
Start of turn: 22 health, dazed until end of turn
Regen 3

Standard Action: [-2] Splash it in Their Eyes
Deal 5 damage to Earth Pony A B and each creature adjacent to it, and those creatures suffer a -3 penalty to damage (save ends).

25 health
2 energy
Regen 3
Resist 2

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon May 05, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Mon May 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Wraith continues walking towards the stairs. "Hello? Why is it so quiet now?"

[Perception: 6+8 = 14]

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular on Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm

At the sudden silence, Sunspot gently lifted into the air, watching the two other ponies closely.

Meta:
Rolling perception for this one.

Percep=6+roll=3=9

Crap.
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Mon May 05, 2014 5:56 pm

"I know you don't like this but do you really want to be bleeding out later?" Trotson asks as he almost casually toss a needle directly into a knot of wood exposed in the ball of flesh and wood. A moment later he takes a patch of cloth and stops his own bleeding.

Moves:
[+1]Energizing Point (Divine Boon) - Standard Utility
Target ally deals an additional 1d8 damage on its next attack and an ally of your choice regains that many hit points.
Roll(1d8)+0:
6,+0
Total:6
Roll(1d20)+0:

saving throw
18,+0
Total:18
passes
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Mon May 05, 2014 6:12 pm

"Shh, it might be a 100-year-old bloodthirsty child's ghost!", Busker whispers. "Or worse, it's mother!", he adds, waving a hoof in a spooky fashion.

Spoiler:
Perception (copied from OOC)
9 + 7 = 16
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Mon May 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Wraith just laughs. "Oooh, a ghost! So scary!" she says as she clasps her hooves to her face. Then her face dissolves off into ash revealing a skull before quickly reforming. "I think I'll be fine."

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular on Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 am

Sunspot was already more than a bit wound up, so at Wraith's little performance, she let out a yelp, instinctively rearing back one forehoof to punch her. She looked like she was going to scream, but with what seemed like great effort, she managed to swallow most of the noise and bring her leg down. Even so, she hissed at everypony present in a hard stage-whisper. "Well okay then! No, no that makes perfect sense! Why not? I...nope. Nope, we are not doing this right now. We can deal with this later after my inevitable dishonorable discharge and psyche eval."

With that, she took a few long, deep breaths and shook her head.
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Tue May 06, 2014 9:16 am

At the House

Nobody can detect the Gazelle foal, at least not from here. It's almost as if he's simply vanished...

Wraith can, however, hear a slight whisper behind her. Turning around she sees...

Andrea Libman. The doll, not the real thing, sitting on the window sill the party just came through...

Meanwhile, at ground level, Terracotta can hear Stonehead cursing and ranting from down the street, although she can't make out what he's saying...

At The Sunset

The two Earth Ponies find themselves getting flung off by Wrangler's attack, unconscious. The Boss heaves the pillow back, and tosses it back at Wrangler.

Another Pegasus and Unicorn tromp up the stairs from Trotson's direction. The Pegasus pulls out a blow-tube, shooting a dart at Trotson. Meanwhile the two unicorns each let off a bright lightning bolt, shocking Wrangler and Trotson both...

Results:
Wrangler is stunned. He may make an immediate saving throw against it; flavor-wise, success means he dodged the pillow, and can take his turn normally. Otherwise, he is unable to act except for another saving throw.

Trotson once again gets 3 Ongoing and 3 Temp HP.

Wrangler and Trotson each take first 7, and then 4 damage, before any resist they might have.
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Tue May 06, 2014 11:49 am

Wrangler growls somewhat at the needle getting stuck in him, but the rush of energy following it overrides any sort of response to it he might have made. He quickly closes the distance between him and the goggled unicorn, easily bounding off a wall to avoid the pillow and tackling the unicorn in charge. With a good amount of momentum still present, he continues and plows into the other unicorns in a similar manner. He tries to keep going into the last enemy, but only manages to nick them.
Meta:
Dodge throw: 19 (roll)
The dice REALLY want me to dodge that apparently.

23 health, 2 energy, +6 damage on next attack

Regen 3

Standard action: [+2] Arcing Bolt
5 (roll) +6 (total 11) damage to Unicorn Boss, Unicorn Thug 1, and Unicorn Thug 2.

Minor Action: [-1] Drain Blood
1 damage to Pegasus Thug, 1 +2 (total 3) healing sent to Trotson

26 health
3 energy
Regen 3, Resist 2

Dat damage bonus. Much thanks.
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Tue May 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Wraith just smiles at the creepy toy. "Hey look, Busker. You were right. Now, as for you creepy toy, you're going to have to do a lot better than that to scare me. I've dealt with a lot scarier things than you. Heck, I'm scarier than you. You're out of your league."

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Tue May 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Busker facehoof's. "Wraith, you can't intimidate a pseudo-animate object. You'll just make it misbehave more. Now take the artifact you've apparently made and let's find the one we came for.", he whispers.

stealth:
Sneaking around the rooms, looking for suspicious stuff, and going downstairs, I guess? Might use a streetwise once I encounter anything actively artifact-suspicious.

Stealth
19 + 10 = 29

Perception (in case of foal / artifacts / home alone traps)
18 + 7 = 25

Yay, good rolls!
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular on Tue May 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Sunspot is shut up completely for a moment, just staring at the doll. After a few seconds, her face hardened into an expressionless mask and she stood up stock-straight, moving throughout the room in the most properly militant way she could while remaining silent.
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir on Wed May 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Jade didn't complain when her teammates flew off to enter the window- she was just going to pick the lock.  She would have offered earlier, but  she didn't want the soldier (or the rest- she didn't know how much they knew about her background) to wonder how she might have developed such skills.  

Then there was the issue of Stonehead being on his way home. It certainly would be awkward if he caught her trying to break in- awkwarder still if he knew that the others had already gotten in. It was a good thing he was being so loud- hopefully she would have time.

She pulled out a large lump of clay, her hooves quickly working to fashion it into a pony shape.

"Don't let him get in the house." she said to the clay figure, and it went off single-mindedly to perform its task. It wasn't the strongest or sturdiest thing, but it could serve to block his path and distract him- for how long depending on Stonehead's reaction to it.

Pick Lock:
15 Roll + 10 Mechanics = 25

If there's time:

Terracotta Figure (Mook) - 5/Day
Preparation Time: 1 Minute
You create a medium sized minion of some kind, like a zombie or a robot. It can’t fight, has 3 in all skills, and it obeys your every command with no regard for it’s own life. It disappears, crumbles to dust or vanishes after 3 hours.
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Trotson decides to mend his own wounds from the sudden lightning strikes but fails to manage to remove the dart from his neck...

Actions:

[+2]Mending puncture (Healing Salve) - Standard Utility [Polished by Daniel Berke]
You or target ally regains 1d10+2 hp.

Roll(1d10)+2:
8,+2
Total:10

save
Roll(1d20)+0:
8,+0
Total:8
fail

HP 30
pips 7
ongoing 3
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite on Fri May 09, 2014 12:32 pm

At the House

Busker leads the party downstairs in something fairly close to silence. At the bottom they come into what looks like a kitchen, considering the pots, pans, stove top, and the tub of ice cream sitting out on the counter. The trail of dirty hoof-prints leads towards the back of the house; there is otherwise no sign of the foal...

Meanwhile, Terracotta should have no trouble with the lock if given enough time. Meanwhile, the clay miniature pony marches off to confront Stonehead...

By standing in front of him and staring upwards at him, expectantly. The two stare at each other for several moments...

At The Sunset

Wrangler is successful in KOing the two unicorns, and gets quite close to The Boss. He retrieves the pillow with his telekinesis as two more Earth Ponies and another Unicorn bound up the stairs.

The Earth Ponies follow a fairly similar tactic as before, one of them tackling into Wrangler, and the other slamming Trotson. Meanwhile, the Unicorn lets off another lightning bolt as the Pegasus dodges Wrangler's attack and shoots another dart at him, point blank.

Results:
Unicorns 1 and 2 are unconscious. Earth Ponies 3 & 4 and Unicorn 3 have entered the battle. Wrangler and Trotson are dazed until the end of their next turn.

Wrangler gets 3 Ongoing (Save Ends) and 3 Temp HP.

Wrangler and Trotson each take 5 damage, before any resist they might have.

Adjacency:
Row 1:
Boss, Wrangler, Earth Pony 3

Row 2:
Trotson, Earth Pony 4

Row 3:
Pegasus 1, Unicorn 3

Also, an addition to the system (although this may change): you may use a Minor Action to change your position and/or row on the Adjacency chart.

Last edited by Crystalite on Fri May 09, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Curinir/Terracotta.)
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Fri May 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Wrangler stumbles from the earth pony's tackle and spends a moment regaining his footing, letting out a rather animalistic growl as he does so.
Combat:
Good, glad the forums decided to eat that post. Not like I literally was hitting the send button or anything.
25 health, 3 energy

3 Ongoing, only take 1 damage due to Resist
Regen 3

Standard Action: [+2] Create Crazy Concoction
Wrangler suffers Vuln 2, -5 to save throws, and +2 damage on attacks (save ends all)

End of turn Save throws
Vuln 2, -5 to save throws, and +2 damage on attacks: 8 -5 = 3 (failed) (roll)
Ongoing 3: 19 -5 = 15 (success) (roll)

27 health
5 energy
Regen 3, Resist 2, double save throws and take the lower
Vuln 2, -5 to save throws, and +2 damage on attacks (save ends all)
Using the concoction now will probably backfire given that the pillow's probably about to come around again, but I sort of need it for half-decent damage output so Trotson doesn't need to keep buffing me. Though buffs are much appreciated.
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Fri May 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Wraith follows the trail of hoofprints into the back of the house.

Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon on Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Busker takes a closer look at the dirty hoofprints.

Streetwise & stuff:
Logic irregularity time! Assuming this isn't just a oversight, or us just not noticing from low rolls:

- How come we didn't see the hoofprints upstairs? The kid couldn't have had time to dirty them up by going outside - Jade would have spotted him. Where exactly did the hoofprints 'start' for us to notice?

- Are the tracks muddy (i.e. from being outside on the lawn), dusty, ashen/sooty (you never know), or food-related (ice-cream)?

- Might as well check out whether the hoof-prints belong to a young deer while I'm at it. Should be distinct enough from a pony.

- Ice-cream, what flavor? And does its labeling seem odd (i.e. old-timey brand)?

- Pox-in-practice knowledge (check OOC)?

Streetwise
Natural 20! nat20 + 10 = 30

Welp, I hope the roll ain't wasted.

Last edited by Zarhon on Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright on Fri May 09, 2014 10:19 pm

"Do you have it in you to finish this in one more strike? It's getting rather tiresome." Trotson once again casually strikes his wooden ally in a joint with a needle this time however the bone glows with a brilliant light that washes over the timber wolf healing even the slightest of wounds. Afterwards he telekinetically draws out the dart and seals the wound.

Actions:
Energizing Point (Divine Boon) - Standard Utility
Target ally deals an additional 1d8 damage on its next attack and an ally of your choice regains that many hit points.
Roll(1d8)+0:
8,+0
Total:8
8: Target ally regains 6 HP and can make a saving throw.
Hating face I can not target myself with this...
save
Roll(1d20)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

HP 14
pips 8

side note ready to intercept any stuns going to wrangler.
tygerburningbright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top