My Little Warehouse

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Elacular wrote:Sunspot follows quietly behind the ponies she's supposed to be escorting. She had been wondering about patient zero for a bit herself and looked in on him, examining him as best she could from her angle.

Perception:
1d20=12+Percep.score=6=18. Do I notice anything about him?

He seems to be handling his illness fairly well; other than that, he just looks like a teenager with pony pox.

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Bones, get some visual examination going on the patient while I ask some questions. Look for anything out of the ordinary," Wraith says as she moves closer to the patient. "Sorry to wake you. I am Dr. Open Heart. I'm here to try and figure out what's behind this strange outbreak. Perhaps with your help we can get some hint as to how to contain it. Your name is Skydice, is it? Can you tell me how you feel right now?"

Skydice looks up at Wraith slowly. "Pretty awful," he says after a moment. "But not as bad as when it started, I guess."

Doctor Healing Flame puts a hoof on the pony's forehead to check his temperature. "We hope to have him out of the hospital here in a few days. He's been handling it surprisingly well."
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:42 pm

"Alright. I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better. I'm also glad this strain doesn't seem to be too much more severe than normal strains. Now, when did you first start feeling ill?"

_________________
It's a teenage dragon hipster with daddy issues. Eeyup.
avatar
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Gender : Male
Posts : 979
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Location : Canterlot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Zarhon on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Busker goes quietly through the hallway, quickly glancing into each open room he passes for anything that catches his eye, as well as taking a look at what the receptionist is writing on her clipboard, before heading for the staircase. Noting the janitor, he makes sure not to walk on the freshly-mopped floor, lest the wet hoof-prints he might leave behind expose him.

OOC:
Second verse, same as the first. Using Spiderclimb to avoid the janitor's wet floors (or the janitor himself), if required. Any rolls? How many floors/stories does the hospital have?
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Curunir on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:42 am

Jade followed Wrangler outside, not immediately coming up with a way to enter the hospital like Busker.  Wrangler was looking at the statue again- whether it was important or not, it was really all they could do for now, unless an opportunity to get back inside presented itself.

Trying to be conversational as she inspected the statue, she asked Wrangler  

"So what was with the 'fudge' business?  Did you actually smell something or were you just messing with the guards?"


Spoiler:
Another history check, this time on who this "Saint Crosspatch" is exactly, and why a statue of her was put up in front of the hospital in the first place.

10 Roll + 13 History = 23

And a perception check, looking at the quality of the statue (how good of a replica is it, if something is off that shouldn't be, if it somehow isn't a replica but the original, etc.)

Roll 15 + 7 Perception (+ FK Forgery/Archaeology if appropraite) = 22
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Quietkal on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 am

Wrangler smirks and looks at Jade, before finding a good spot to lay down. "Haven't looked all the way through the manual, huh? Artifacts, no matter what kind of crazy they cause, tend to make a secondary effect as well, but those are real minor and get overlooked because the thing's shooting lasers or making everypony sick. Sometimes they make a fudge smell. Don't ask me why, just something that's a semi-constant among them. If this one did, I could start sniffing. Hopefully Busker'll nick something from a few of the infected so I can get a scent or two and backtrack." Wrangler stares at the statue for a moment, before saying, "You getting a weird feeling from this thing too?"
Meta:
Definitely not a meta joke or telling players who aren't here things in this post, nope.
I'm pretty sure that's the gist of the explanation used in WH13, if it's more knowledge than Wrangler should have than I can redact.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Alright. I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better. I'm also glad this strain doesn't seem to be too much more severe than normal strains. Now, when did you first start feeling ill?"

Skydice seems to search a little. "...Last week, on Friday. I was at a buddy's house for game night. The snow fell kinda heavy and I couldn't fly right, so I stayed over. Next morning, red spots, burning hide..." He visibly shudders at the memory.

"By coincidence, he happened to be staying with one of the nurses here; she realized immediately the severity of the issue and rushed him over here," the doctor explains. "Then we started getting other cases. Then it got even stranger; a few very recent cases have broken out right here in the hospital! Three health inspectors came through here yesterday to try and explain; they're in quarantine right now. I have certificates from all of them; they couldn't explain how it happened either. That's why we're being so much fussier about letting people in and out. We've also had to clear away the floors right above and below this one."

The Pegasus pipes up again. "Mrs. Softhooves has been really nice to me. And Quickick - that's who I was staying over with - came to see me a couple days ago."




Zarhon wrote:Busker goes quietly through the hallway, quickly glancing into each open room he passes for anything that catches his eye, as well as taking a look at what the receptionist is writing on her clipboard, before heading for the staircase. Noting the janitor, he makes sure not to walk on the freshly-mopped floor, lest the wet hoof-prints he might leave behind expose him.

OOC:
Second verse, same as the first. Using Spiderclimb to avoid the janitor's wet floors (or the janitor himself), if required. Any rolls? How many floors/stories does the hospital have?

No need for new rolls just yet. The rooms you check also smell of cleaners, and are largely empty; a few at the stairs-end have a miscellany of ponies and others in various states of idleness, but you don't see anything particularly extraordinary about them.

Peeking over the receptionist's shoulder, you see she has a crossword puzzle she's working one, with what is probably an unfinished report of some kind next to it...

You can recall, from outside, that there were probably abut 7 stories in all, not including possible basement floors.

(Two minutes left. You're on the stairs, 3rd floor.)




Curunir wrote:Jade followed Wrangler outside, not immediately coming up with a way to enter the hospital like Busker.  Wrangler was looking at the statue again- whether it was important or not, it was really all they could do for now, unless an opportunity to get back inside presented itself.

Trying to be conversational as she inspected the statue, she asked Wrangler  

"So what was with the 'fudge' business?  Did you actually smell something or were you just messing with the guards?"


Spoiler:
Another history check, this time on who this "Saint Crosspatch" is exactly, and why a statue of her was put up in front of the hospital in the first place.

10 Roll + 13 History = 23

And a perception check, looking at the quality of the statue (how good of a replica is it, if something is off that shouldn't be, if it somehow isn't a replica but the original, etc.)

Roll 15 + 7 Perception (+ FK Forgery/Archaeology if appropraite) = 22

Saint Crosspatch was an early doctor who revolutionized the medical field, by discovering the connections between the symptoms and causes of disease; through careful study and experimentation, she concluded why the previously used (and still popular) magical healing worked, and found ways to replicate them via natural herbs and therapies; thus bringing medicines to the whole of Equestria. There are several hospitals named after her throughout the country; however, the Manehattan Hospital is thought to have been founded by Crosspatch herself.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 am

"Hmmm... now this next question may seem odd, but do you remember anything out of the ordinary that day? Did you go into an old house or see an old object of some sort? Did you see any ponies acting very strangely or maybe sick in the way you are? Did you perhaps have contact with some kind of animal? I'd like to know as much as you can tell me so we might be able to find out where the original source of this disease is."

_________________
It's a teenage dragon hipster with daddy issues. Eeyup.
avatar
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Gender : Male
Posts : 979
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Location : Canterlot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Sunspot shudders along with Skydice, empathizing. She had had Ponypox when she was a filly and vividly remembers the unpleasantness. The fact that her immunity wouldn't protect her now frightens her, but she shakes it off. She starts to pipe up, but quickly shuts her mouth when she remembers she's not a doctor. When Open Heart asks her bizarre question, she tilts her head in confusion.

History or Stretsmarts, I dunno.:
I'm trying to roll to see if this piques her memories about the Warehouse.

Roll15+Hist7=22
Roll15+StrSmr6=21

Use whichever you think is more appropriate.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Hmmm... now this next question may seem odd, but do you remember anything out of the ordinary that day? Did you go into an old house or see an old object of some sort? Did you see any ponies acting very strangely or maybe sick in the way you are? Did you perhaps have contact with some kind of animal? I'd like to know as much as you can tell me so we might be able to find out where the original source of this disease is."

Skydice tilted his head towards Wraith Doctor Open Heart. "Well, Quickick's house is pretty old, I guess. What's so weird about that?"

At that moment, a Gazelle nurse pops in. "Breakfast time!" she says in a sing-song voice as Skydice practically lights up.

"Nurse Softhooves, how convenient," the doctor says as Skydice starts in on his breakfast. It smells surprisingly better than hospital food usually is. "These are doctors Open Heart and... Bones, was it? They're helping out today, can you play tour guide for a while? I need to attend to the other cases," she explains, hurrying out the door.

"Of course!" Nurse Softhooves replies cheerfully. "How are we doing today?"

Skydice merely nods, his mouth being full of oatmeal.

"And how can I help you today?" She turns towards you, and you can suddenly notice several small lines under her eyes...

Elacular wrote:Sunspot shudders along with Skydice, empathizing. She had had Ponypox when she was a filly and vividly remembers the unpleasantness. The fact that her immunity wouldn't protect her now frightens her, but she shakes it off. She starts to pipe up, but quickly shuts her mouth when she remembers she's not a doctor. When Open Heart asks her bizarre question, she tilts her head in confusion.

History or Stretsmarts, I dunno.:
I'm trying to roll to see if this piques her memories about the Warehouse.

Roll15+Hist7=22
Roll15+StrSmr6=21

Use whichever you think is more appropriate.

It just sounds plain bizarre to Sunspot.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Bones, get some visual examination going on the patient while I ask some questions. Look for anything out of the ordinary,"
"Yes Mam'." Trotson immediately begins a full examination going back over very thing at least twice to ensure that not a single detail is over looked. Towards the end he adds in an additional magical scan as an after thought.

Rolls:
heal Roll(1d20)+18:
1+18
Total:19
bad roll element

Roll(1d20)+23:
1,+23
Total:24
is this my punishment for not posting? element

Roll(1d20)+28:
20,+28
Total:48
CMC Greatest roll set ever.

Roll(1d20)+13:
8,+13
Total:21
mah arcana
http://imgur.com/lvHxzkI

[quote="Crystalite"]
"And how can I help you today?" She turns towards you, and you can suddenly notice several small lines under her eyes...
"May we ask you a few questions about Mr Skydice?"
avatar
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3141
Join date : 2012-07-19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Zarhon on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Busker decides to go up and check around a bit more, keeping track of the "cut light" around him, lest it leave him exposed when it shouldn't.

OOC:
Third verse, same as the first.
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Bones, get some visual examination going on the patient while I ask some questions. Look for anything out of the ordinary,"
"Yes Mam'." Trotson immediately begins a full examination going back over very thing at least twice to ensure that not a single detail is over looked. Towards the end he adds in an additional magical scan as an after thought.

Rolls:
heal Roll(1d20)+18:
1+18
Total:19
bad roll element

Roll(1d20)+23:
1,+23
Total:24
is this my punishment for not posting? element

Roll(1d20)+28:
20,+28
Total:48
CMC Greatest roll set ever.

Roll(1d20)+13:
8,+13
Total:21
mah arcana
http://imgur.com/lvHxzkI

Crystalite wrote:
"And how can I help you today?" She turns towards you, and you can suddenly notice several small lines under her eyes...
"May we ask you a few questions about Mr Skydice?"

You're quite certain it's a normal pony pox case. ((Sorry, there's just not a whole lot to that one...))

"Certainly. What would you like to know?"

Zarhon wrote:Busker decides to go up and check around a bit more, keeping track of the "cut light" around him, lest it leave him exposed when it shouldn't.

OOC:
Third verse, same as the first.

Busker makes it up to the fourth floor, where he finds two guards in front of a closed door. Through the window, he can just see the activity going on inside. (One minute left. If you're going to expend another use of Cut The Light, now is the time to do so.)
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Zarhon on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 am

Sensing that his invisibility is running out, Busker cuts another swathe of light. Looking through the window and seeing his team members, he uses his ventriloquist prowess to relay a silent message for their ears only. "Psst. Busk speaking. Can see you from outside the window, don't look. I assume that's patient zero? If you want me to listen in on him for a while, convince him or somepony with him to "hold on" to some small trinket. Pretend its a magic heal charm or something. Or if not that, hide it somewhere it can't be heard or found easily. Also don't ask how I'm doing any of this."

Stealth Mode, Audiomancy:
Using another charge of Stealth Mode, using Audiomancy to send silent messages to the team's ears, as well as prepare to place a "bug" on something.

Ventriloquism (Audiomancy) - At Will
Preparation Time: Instantaneous
Do one of the following things:
-) Cause a sound to emanate from any object or space within fifty feet of you that you can see. The sound can be as loud as a shout or as quiet as a whisper
-) Alter a sound within fifty feet of you to another of similar volume. For example, you could make a shout of warning sound like a round of applause. This effect lasts until the sound naturally dies away.
-) Choose any small object within fifty feet of you that you can see(as well as where they actually are). Until your next extended rest, you can hear sounds as though your ears were in the place of that object (as well as where they actually are), though the object gives off a very faint ringing noise. This enchantment can be sensed with an Arcana check (DC 25 + your level), and the noise can be heard with a perception check (DC 20+ your level).
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:12 am

Sunspot glances at the Gazelle nurse. This must be the nigh indispensable one, she thought. She glanced closer at her and peered at the bags under her eyes. She looks exhausted. I hope she's not getting ill...

Heal Check:
Checking to inspect the lines underneath Nurse Softhooves' eyes.

d20=12+heal=7=19
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Curunir on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 am

Quietkal wrote:Wrangler smirks and looks at Jade, before finding a good spot to lay down. "Haven't looked all the way through the manual, huh? Artifacts, no matter what kind of crazy they cause, tend to make a secondary effect as well, but those are real minor and get overlooked because the thing's shooting lasers or making everypony sick. Sometimes they make a fudge smell. Don't ask me why, just something that's a semi-constant among them. If this one did, I could start sniffing. Hopefully Busker'll nick something from a few of the infected so I can get a scent or two and backtrack." Wrangler stares at the statue for a moment, before saying, "You getting a weird feeling from this thing too?"

"No- I haven't read it allyet"  Jade admitted.  "But I will!  I'm still new here, remember, and even with all of our off time, it is a tad thick.  Besides, that interesting tidbit of yours sounds more like something you pick up from experience- sure I could have read it, but I probably wouldn't have given it too much thought- just one detail among many.  But I'll try to keep my nose out, now that you've mentioned it."

Jade also looked at the statue while talking, following Wrangler's lead and finding a spot to rest, as they'd likely be there a while.  

"I admit I am- though there doesn't seem to actually be anything off about it that I can put my hoof on.  Though I doubt it's the source of our current problem- it's been there a while, unless something else triggered it.  Thing has an interesting history actually- it's the second replica- the first having been lost in a fire of all things."  she shook her head.  "It's really the bane of the archaeologist- probably more items of historical value have been lost to fire than any other cause- I hear it's even been an issue for the Warehouse, hard to imagine the mess that would've caused.  Though it is unusual to lose something as sturdy- and inflammable- as a bronze statue to one."
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:32 am

Elacular wrote:Sunspot glances at the Gazelle nurse. This must be the nigh indispensable one, she thought. She glanced closer at her and peered at the bags under her eyes. She looks exhausted. I hope she's not getting ill...

Heal Check:
Checking to inspect the lines underneath Nurse Softhooves' eyes.

d20=12+heal=7=19

She's hiding it very well, but you can tell she's pretty tired underneath the facade; but not to the point of real concern.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 am

"Well, you see, my colleague and I are currently researching origins of disease. We want to know and understand where these viruses mutate, what brings it about, and where the original case happened. We want to trace the source of this unusual infection that seems to bypass built up tolerance that others have to the regular strain. Anything that might help us understand where this originated would be of great assistance."

_________________
It's a teenage dragon hipster with daddy issues. Eeyup.
avatar
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Gender : Male
Posts : 979
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Location : Canterlot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:41 am

Sunspot cringes with empathy at the tired look on Softhooves' face. She moves to speak, making a few false starts before actually talking. "A-also, could I be of any, uh, assistance to you? I know I'm just a jarhead but, uh, at the very least I could help you with any gruntwork involved. You know, if you need it."
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Quietkal on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:41 am

Wrangler just mumbles "Fire goes a long way to make things on fire," before quietly staring at the general area, enjoying being outside if nothing else.
Meta:
I need to do a thing? Just kinda anything that might've been overlooked in the initial walking in to the place, since they've time to sit and enjoy the garden or whatever's around the hospital.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 am

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Well, you see, my colleague and I are currently researching origins of disease. We want to know and understand where these viruses mutate, what brings it about, and where the original case happened. We want to trace the source of this unusual infection that seems to bypass built up tolerance that others have to the regular strain. Anything that might help us understand where this originated would be of great assistance."

"Hmmm. Well, if you can make it past quarantine, or if you have someone else outside, I suppose you could examine my house; you may have gathered by now that I am also the one Skydice here was staying with. You would have to wait until my husband got home though; he usually gets home around 8 o'clock," she explains.

Suddenly, a roll of parchment poofs into existence in front of Doctor Trotson...

Found a hotel - The Golden Sunset - we have rooms 2B and 4N. Will meet you at hospital in about an hour.

-Farnsworth


A minute later, a second one appears, and then a third! Trotson and Wraith each have a new letter...




As Busker Nick waits for an answer, a letter appears in front of him; luckily, behind his light-swathe. However, it makes a small noise that suddenly puts the two guards on edge...

(Re-roll Stealth, please.)




As Wrangler and Terracota enjoy the day, feeling bored, a letter pops into existence in front of each of them...

All of you, upon opening your respective letters, gaze in alarm at the short message...

I've been kidnapped! Can't see my captors; in a wagon of some kind. Headed north, I think? HELP!
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Zarhon on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:00 am

("Horseapples!"), Busker thinks to himself, both from the contents of the message and the guard's alarm. He backs off from them and gets ready to leave, but relays one more silent message to the team: "Got message. Heading with others, we'll find him. Listening in on Trotson. You try and find the artifact, they won't let you out soon anyway."

Stealth, Audiomancy:
Audiomancy to send off one more message to the crew and bug a piece of Trotson's outfit. Then I'm backtracking towards the nearest open window leading outside (and if possible, oriented to the north, so I can try and get a look from my high vantage point). If required, will muffle the sound of my hooves with Audiomancy, to speed up the process.

Stealth
13 + 10 + 10 (SM) = 33

If the roll is insufficient for the guards, using Audiomancy to make a "tiny fly buzzed right past your ear" noise near one of the guard's ears.
avatar
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Gender : Male
Posts : 3531
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Sunspot noticed the papers appearing. She knew it was none of her business, but her curiosity got the better of her and she tried to look over Trotson's shoulder and read what he was holding.

Perception:
d20=19+percep=6=25
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Lapis-Lazily on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:46 pm

"Oh my. It appears that one of my aides has gotten himself in quite the mess. I hope he sent the message to someone outside the quarantine as well. In the meantime, is there an empty room on this floor or the 3rd floor where we can set up our tests?" Wraith says as she folds the note into her doctor's coat.

_________________
It's a teenage dragon hipster with daddy issues. Eeyup.
avatar
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Gender : Male
Posts : 979
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 23
Location : Canterlot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Quietkal on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Wrangler rolls his eyes and lowers his bandana, sniffing the letter for the dragon's scent.
Meta:
Streetsmarts for a heavily trafficked interesection that Farnsworth's wagon might've gone through: 16 = 9 (roll) +7 (skill)
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Crystalite on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Elacular wrote:Sunspot noticed the papers appearing. She knew it was none of her business, but her curiosity got the better of her and she tried to look over Trotson's shoulder and read what he was holding.

Perception:
d20=19+percep=6=25

Sunspot can see the letter and read it; regrettably it doesn't mean much more than what the doctor said on the subject...




Quietkal wrote:Wrangler rolls his eyes and lowers his bandana, sniffing the letter for the dragon's scent.
Meta:
Streetsmarts for a heavily trafficked interesection that Farnsworth's wagon might've gone through: 16 = 9 (roll) +7 (skill)

Luckily, it's not that hard to find a likely crossroads. Wrangler (and I presume Jade) find themselves, about ten minutes later, at an intersection. Farnsworth's scent can faintly be detected coming from a nicer part of town, towards what looks like a seedier, shadier side of Manehattan...




Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Oh my. It appears that one of my aides has gotten himself in quite the mess. I hope he sent the message to someone outside the quarantine as well. In the meantime, is there an empty room on this floor or the 3rd floor where we can set up our tests?" Wraith says as she folds the note into her doctor's coat.

"Sure thing. This way," Nurse Softhooves takes you down the hallway to an empty bedroom. (You're still on the fourth floor.) She indicates a button on the wall. "That one goes straight to me. Call me at need!" With that, she turns to exit...




Zarhon wrote:("Horseapples!"), Busker thinks to himself, both from the contents of the message and the guard's alarm. He backs off from them and gets ready to leave, but relays one more silent message to the team: "Got message. Heading with others, we'll find him. Listening in on Trotson. You try and find the artifact, they won't let you out soon anyway."

Stealth, Audiomancy:
Audiomancy to send off one more message to the crew and bug a piece of Trotson's outfit. Then I'm backtracking towards the nearest open window leading outside (and if possible, oriented to the north, so I can try and get a look from my high vantage point). If required, will muffle the sound of my hooves with Audiomancy, to speed up the process.

Stealth
13 + 10 + 10 (SM) = 33

If the roll is insufficient for the guards, using Audiomancy to make a "tiny fly buzzed right past your ear" noise near one of the guard's ears.

The guards appear to not think anything of the noise made by the letter. Busker can't see any windows from here, however. (Four minutes left.)
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum