Psychoneights

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart)But of course. I'm not exactly built for heavy lifting you know? Skipped a few PE classes in exchange for more advanced Math, Science, and Language courses. The looks on those unicorns faces when an earth pony like me was scoring better than all of them in Advanced Chemistry.>

'Are you okay? Umm...do you want to talk about it?'

OOC:Just not sure what to do with Grey's statement. Seems like an invitation to ask more, but that would derail things a little as they currently are.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 pm

<(Dart)hehehe... Perhaps later, now is not the time nor is here the place for laughing at how the 'mighty' have 'fallen.' For now we should simply get the wagon cart thing built so we can get to the lake before lunch, or at least get it built before lunch, not really sure how complex this model is to build.>
avatar
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart)hehehe... Perhaps later, now is not the time nor is here the place for laughing at how the 'mighty' have 'fallen.' For now we should simply get the wagon cart thing built so we can get to the lake before lunch, or at least get it built before lunch, not really sure how complex this model is to build.>

'Ok dokey.' Dart turns to Jewel. "Do we need to make the parts for the cart?"
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote: <<Sounds like you've got yourself a deal. Not sure what I think about those "Meditation Pills" though... Doesn't really sound safe to be giving to foals, ESPECIALLY if you candy coat the things... Had any foals overdose on the stuff before?>>

"That's the ticket!" Jewel happily clapped both Dart and Grey on the shoulder. At Grey's other question, though, she turned. "Eh, I'm real careful about it. It's made of all super safe materials and I never hand out enough to cause an OD all at once. Haven't had an incident yet."

Cardbo wrote:'Ok dokey.' Dart turns to Jewel. "Do we need to make the parts for the cart?"

Jewel ponders briefly. "Well, I have some almost ready metal parts for it on my workbench, but I didn't bother to make the body yet, so...sorta?"

Crystalite wrote:Pyro nodded at the confirmation, and headed back to the Sense-Dep chambers...

((I wonder how evil our GM is?))

When you get to the Sense-Dep chambers, you see that quite a few campers have gathered around. Now, the chambers are insanely heavy duty. They have to be to contain the level of psychic meltdown they've dealt with before. Even so, the fact that the one you chucked Pornstache in seems to be glowing red-hot seems like a bad sign. At least all the campers were smart enough to not go near it even though your "keep out" sign has long since turned to ash.


Last edited by Elacular on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:18 pm

((...I just had to ask...))

Pyro stood agape in a rather rare moment of genuine surprise.

It was a short moment. He went to action quickly, plowing through anypony in his way to the glowing hot chamber, using his TK to try and open it, attempting to supress the heat with his magic and extract the idiot unicorn within...

Meta:
...I regret to admit, at long last, I must make an Arcana check.

Result: 1d20 [18] + Arcana [7] + FK Fires? [5] = 30
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:13 am

Elacular wrote:
Jewel ponders briefly. "Well, I have some almost ready metal parts for it on my workbench, but I didn't bother to make the body yet, so...sorta?"

Dart nods and is about to turn back to Grey, but his eyes flash briefly as if just remembering something. "Oh! I wanted to buy the water cannon too!"

Meta:

Dart's just going to buy the water cannon out right, so once Jewel gives it to him, he'll hand over the arrowheads for it. Figure it'll complement Dart's ice powers nicely.

avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 pm

"Mmn, I'm not interested in building a cart, but you two have fun with that."
Cloud glances at the other things Jewel has around her workshop, before asking the dragon, "Do you have some paper and a pencil?"
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 am

Crystalite wrote:((...I just had to ask...))

Pyro stood agape in a rather rare moment of genuine surprise.

It was a short moment. He went to action quickly, plowing through anypony in his way to the glowing hot chamber, using his TK to try and open it, attempting to supress the heat with his magic and extract the idiot unicorn within...

Meta:
...I regret to admit, at long last, I must make an Arcana check.

Result: 1d20 [18] + Arcana [7] + FK Fires? [5] = 30

The door is very difficult to yank open, but with a burst of straight-up, raw psychomagic, you manage to just yank it off its hinges (Magimind will not be happy about that). With your instinctive knowledge of fire, you're easily able to surpress the blaze and the heat. Inside, it turns out that the fireproofing on these things is damn impressive, as only one of the already-damaged parts of the wall has actually caught fire. Which doesn't stop it from being hot as hell in there, not that it matters to you.

Pornstache is floating a foot or two off the ground, energy and heat radiating off him. It's clear he's having a mystical meltdown, but there's something off about it.

Meta Pyro:
Roll perception, arcana or Vibe if you wanna tell what's off about his spell. Roll initiative if you wanna start combat or do whatever else strikes your fancy.

Cardbo wrote:
Elacular wrote:
Jewel ponders briefly. "Well, I have some almost ready metal parts for it on my workbench, but I didn't bother to make the body yet, so...sorta?"

Dart nods and is about to turn back to Grey, but his eyes flash briefly as if just remembering something. "Oh! I wanted to buy the water cannon too!"

Meta:

Dart's just going to buy the water cannon out right, so once Jewel gives it to him, he'll hand over the arrowheads for it. Figure it'll complement Dart's ice powers nicely.

Jewel seems full of toothy draconic grins today as she tosses Dart the water cannon. "Done deal, Snowball. got plenty more where that came from. Ah, provide your own ammo, natch."

Quietkal wrote:Cloud glances at the other things Jewel has around her workshop, before asking the dragon, "Do you have some paper and a pencil?"

Jewel has to think a moment about that before nodding. "Uhhh, yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. Yeah. I'll level with ya, I was never much for blueprints." The reasons for this are painfully clear to Cloud, having seen the map. Jewel rushes back to her workdesk and comes back with a sheet of blueprint graph paper, some crayons and a white pencil, the almost complete parts of the cart, and two Kiddy Camper Kits, presumably one for Cloud and one for Grey. She dumps this all unceremoniously at your hooves.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:16 am

Elacular wrote:
Jewel seems full of toothy draconic grins today as she tosses Dart the water cannon. "Done deal, Snowball. got plenty more where that came from. Ah, provide your own ammo, natch."

Dart catches the water cannon. "Neat!" He quickly slings it over his back. "Oh and maybe one of those candies! How much are those?"
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 am

Elacular wrote:Jewel has to think a moment about that before nodding. "Uhhh, yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. Yeah. I'll level with ya, I was never much for blueprints." The reasons for this are painfully clear to Cloud, having seen the map. Jewel rushes back to her workdesk and comes back with a sheet of blueprint graph paper, some crayons and a white pencil, the almost complete parts of the cart, and two Kiddy Camper Kits, presumably one for Cloud and one for Grey. She dumps this all unceremoniously at your hooves.
Cloud pokes through the camper kit and pulls out the smellingsalts, before rolling up the graph paper and storing it and the drawing utensils inside the tin.
After doing so, she sets about untying her tail bow, before setting the smellingsalts inside and retying it, the container hopefully suspended without being ridiculously obvious that it's there.
Meta:
Kits have the smellingsalts and 'map', yeh? Anything else?
Mechanics / Stealth for carrying / hiding the smelling salts in the tail bow?
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:52 am

Elacular wrote:The door is very difficult to yank open, but with a burst of straight-up, raw psychomagic, you manage to just yank it off its hinges (Magimind will not be happy about that). With your instinctive knowledge of fire, you're easily able to surpress the blaze and the heat. Inside, it turns out that the fireproofing on these things is damn impressive, as only one of the already-damaged parts of the wall has actually caught fire. Which doesn't stop it from being hot as hell in there, not that it matters to you.

Pornstache is floating a foot or two off the ground, energy and heat radiating off him. It's clear he's having a mystical meltdown, but there's something off about it.

Meta Pyro:
Roll perception, arcana or Vibe if you wanna tell what's off about his spell. Roll initiative if you wanna start combat or do whatever else strikes your fancy.

"Everybody, OUT!" he shouted at the campers as he continued. He couldn't TK that; the excess energy would cave his skull in. He grabbed the unicorn's tail in his teeth and yanked him out of the chamber, shrugging off the pain as some of the excess energy hit his jaw...

Rolls:
Not gonna roll for shouting at campers. I think they'll figure it out.

Might, to get Pornstache the rest of the way out. Endurance to not get burned as a result. Vibe, to figure out what the hell just happened (Although I think I can guess) and Initiative just in case.

Might Result: 1d20 [8] + Might [10] = 18

Endurance Result: 1d20 [3] + Endurance [10] + FK Fires [5] = 18

Vibe Result: 1d20 [19] + Vibe [8] + FK Fires? [5] = 27-32

Initiative Result: 1d20 [7]
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Cardbo wrote:Dart catches the water cannon.  "Neat!"  He quickly slings it over his back.  "Oh and maybe one of those candies!  How much are those?"

"Pills, not candies! Jeez, get your head straight, I don't want you turning into a junkie because you think pony crack is sugar cane. Five arrowheads for a baggie of five. Sugar coated or regular?"

Quietkal wrote:Cloud pokes through the camper kit and pulls out the smellingsalts, before rolling up the graph paper and storing it and the drawing utensils inside the tin.
After doing so, she sets about untying her tail bow, before setting the smellingsalts inside and retying it, the container hopefully suspended without being ridiculously obvious that it's there.
Meta:
Kits have the smellingsalts and 'map', yeh? Anything else?
Mechanics / Stealth for carrying / hiding the smelling salts in the tail bow?

Meta:
There's nothing else of note, but there are a few odd things, like a tiny plastic dreamcatcher or a camp patch.

And I'd say roll stealth to hide them.

Crystalite wrote:"Everybody, OUT!" he shouted at the campers as he continued. He couldn't TK that; the excess energy would cave his skull in. He grabbed the unicorn's tail in his teeth and yanked him out of the chamber, shrugging off the pain as some of the excess energy hit his jaw...

Rolls:
Not gonna roll for shouting at campers. I think they'll figure it out.

Might, to get Pornstache the rest of the way out. Endurance to not get burned as a result. Vibe, to figure out what the hell just happened (Although I think I can guess) and Initiative just in case.

Might Result: 1d20 [8] + Might [10] = 18

Endurance Result: 1d20 [3] + Endurance [10] + FK Fires [5] = 18

Vibe Result: 1d20 [19] + Vibe [8] + FK Fires? [5] = 27-32

Initiative Result: 1d20 [7]

The camper's spread instantly, especially the one's who have taken your fire safety class and know that glowing red=bad. Meanwhile, you're easily able to grab Pornstache and drag him by the tail, but it hurts. You can feel your gums bleeding from being buffeted by the magic. You manage to drag him out of the sense-dep chamber, but he is clearly very far gone, and you can see why. You sensed very easily that this is pure psychomagic rolling off him. This jackass is psychic. It feels uncontrolled and huge, just like when Miracle had his atomic meltdown. The apple doesn't fall far you suppose.

Meta:
No initiative yet, though I'll keep that in mind. For now, you've got to get this dumbass to stop flipping out. Then he'll probably attack you.

Oh, and also, take 8 damage.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Elacular wrote:

"Pills, not candies! Jeez, get your head straight, I don't want you turning into a junkie because you think pony crack is sugar cane. Five arrowheads for a baggie of five. Sugar coated or regular?"

"Geez, okay.  Pills.  And the sugar coated, please."

Can't help but be reminded of this scene:

Starts at 3:55
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Cloud fumbles with the knot briefly, managing to tie what at first appears to be a good hiding spot, before standing and finding that the bow isn't even attached to her tail.
With a bit of an embarrassed blush, the pegasus quickly sets back and attempts the bow several more times, making progressively better bows until eventually making one that looks pretty good to her.
Meta:
Stealth 1: Crit Fail = 1 (roll) +8 (skill)
Provided that doesn't immediately end the chain of potential, here's the following attempts:
Stealth 2: 14 = 6 (roll) +8 (skill)
Stealth 3: 15 = 7 (roll) +8 (skill)
Stealth 4: 24 = 16 (roll)+8 (skill)
If the crit fail overrides the following checks, then Cloud could be just oblivious to the smellingsalts either poking out obviously or not included within the knot at all.
Or this entire post can be redacted, whatever you want to do.

Neat ^-^
She stands and swishes her tail back and forth, gently testing the bow, before smoothing out her mane and starting toward the exit with her kit. "I'm going to start on a better looking map. Ping me if you need me again."
Unless someone stops her, Cloud takes into the air once outside, moving towards a...well a cloud.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Cardbo wrote:"Geez, okay. Pills. And the sugar coated, please."

This seems to be good enough for Jewel and she tosses you a small, orange tied baggie. Inside, you can feel about seven small, hard little spheres, about the size of skittles.

Quietkal wrote:Cloud fumbles with the knot briefly, managing to tie what at first appears to be a good hiding spot, before standing and finding that the bow isn't even attached to her tail.
With a bit of an embarrassed blush, the pegasus quickly sets back and attempts the bow several more times, making progressively better bows until eventually making one that looks pretty good to her.
Meta:
Stealth 1: Crit Fail = 1 (roll) +8 (skill)
Provided that doesn't immediately end the chain of potential, here's the following attempts:
Stealth 2: 14 = 6 (roll) +8 (skill)
Stealth 3: 15 = 7 (roll) +8 (skill)
Stealth 4: 24 = 16 (roll)+8 (skill)
If the crit fail overrides the following checks, then Cloud could be just oblivious to the smellingsalts either poking out obviously or not included within the knot at all.
Or this entire post can be redacted, whatever you want to do.

Neat ^-^
She stands and swishes her tail back and forth, gently testing the bow, before smoothing out her mane and starting toward the exit with her kit. "I'm going to start on a better looking map. Ping me if you need me again."
Unless someone stops her, Cloud takes into the air once outside, moving towards a...well a cloud.

Cloud is able to fly up the elevator shaft and out of the shed, landing on a cloud up above. From there, she can see the whole camp. Including the fact that Pyro seems to be in a fight with an enraged, psychotic pornstache. And that Pyro seems to be losing.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Elacular wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"Geez, okay.  Pills.  And the sugar coated, please."

This seems to be good enough for Jewel and she tosses you a small, orange tied baggie. Inside, you can feel about seven small, hard little spheres, about the size of skittles.

"Neat." Dart stores them away. "Okay! Let's build this wagon."

Meta for Grey, Elacular:

Not sure how you want to do this. Dart's probably just going to help out with assist rolls, unless you say otherwise.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Cloud Hopper cocks her head at seeing the large fire, before quickly gliding down towards it, sending down a thought to Grey and Dart as she passes the shed.
< "You might want to tell Jewel there's some kind of big fire going on at those domes in the camp, and that guy that was outside the camp is there too. I'd send this to Jewel myself, but I've only talked to her actually for like, 10 seconds." >
Meta:
Acrobatics to get there quickly: 19 = 11 (roll) +13 (skill) -5 (Flight School)
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:09 am

<<Cloud says there's some sort of a fiery ruckus going on near the "domes" which I'm going to assume means the Sensory Dep Chambers based on the map. You might want to check that out while me and Dart work on this wagon.>>
avatar
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:41 am

Elacular wrote:The campers spread instantly, especially the ones who have taken your fire safety class and know that glowing red=bad. Meanwhile, you're easily able to grab Pornstache and drag him by the tail, but it hurts. You can feel your gums bleeding from being buffeted by the magic. You manage to drag him out of the sense-dep chamber, but he is clearly very far gone, and you can see why. You sensed very easily that this is pure psychomagic rolling off him. This jackass is psychic. It feels uncontrolled and huge, just like when Miracle had his atomic meltdown. The apple doesn't fall far you suppose.

Meta:
No initiative yet, though I'll keep that in mind. For now, you've got to get this dumbass to stop flipping out. Then he'll probably attack you.

Oh, and also, take 8 damage.

Pyro wasn't very happy. Two meltdowns in the same day!? Anyone would be stressed. Luckily, the grizzled Sergeant was a stress veteran, and reacted accordingly.

<MELTDOWN AT THE SENSE-DEP CHAMBERS!> he called out to his fellow counselors. <Drop it and help me out!>

Moving to combat:
If memory serves, my Initiative was 7.

Combat Talents:

[+3] Taunting Strike
[+1] Craft Acidic Addendum
[0] Prepare Spell
[-1] Blood is Power
[-2] Where it Hurts

Using Craft Acidic Addendum first. Then, using Prepare Spell to add Drain Blood to my list.

Temp HP: 4
HP: 22
Energy: 4
Status: 1 Acidic Addendum
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Cardbo wrote:"Neat." Dart stores them away. "Okay! Let's build this wagon."

Meta for Grey, Elacular:

Not sure how you want to do this. Dart's probably just going to help out with assist rolls, unless you say otherwise.

You can see in the pile of wagon pieces that all the metalwork is mostly done, seeming to have been done with dragon fire. Maybe the wheels could use a bit of refining, but they could probably survive without it. The axles, handle and cart-frame are actually complete, only needing a few nuts and bolts to attach them together properly. There is no materials for the tires or the actual carty part.

GamerGoddessDin wrote: <<Cloud says there's some sort of a fiery ruckus going on near the "domes" which I'm going to assume means the Sensory Dep Chambers based on the map. You might want to check that out while me and Dart work on this wagon.>>

"What? Shit! I gotta check on this! Uh...you kids...ugh, stay down here. Don't. Touch. Anything while I'm gone! It might explode and I have cameras! Uh, you can touch the stuff I gave you and the elevator button, but...bah! Whatever"

At the end of her long, fast rant, Jewel ran into the elevator shaft and shot upwards through it, half climbing, half flying. You hear the shed door open and close from above.

Crystalite wrote:Pyro wasn't very happy. Two meltdowns in the same day!? Anyone would be stressed. Luckily, the grizzled Sergeant was a stress veteran, and reacted accordingly.

<MELTDOWN AT THE SENSE-DEP CHAMBERS!> he called out to his fellow counselors. <Drop it and help me out!>

Moving to combat:
If memory serves, my Initiative was 7.

Combat Talents:

[+3] Taunting Strike
[+1] Craft Acidic Addendum
[0] Prepare Spell
[-1] Blood is Power
[-2] Where it Hurts

Using Craft Acidic Addendum first. Then, using Prepare Spell to add Drain Blood to my list.

Temp HP: 4
HP: 22
Energy: 4
Status: 1 Acidic Addendum

You receive a string of obscenities from Loften and Magimind, though Featherbow doesn't respond, probably sleeping it off.

Meta all:
Anyone nearby who wants to, roll for initiative.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Seeing Jewel leave, Dart turns to look at Grey.  "So now what?   Do we work on the cart?  Check out the fire?""
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 pm

<<Were you not listening? We're going to get this wagon assembled first and then if they're needing help with the fire still we'll go help out where we can, though I expect you'll be more useful in putting out a fire than I will.>>

OOC:
Am I the only one who keeps starting HTML color tags before remembering that we have to use BBCode here?
avatar
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<<Were you not listening? We're going to get this wagon assembled first and then if they're needing help with the fire still we'll go help out where we can, though I expect you'll be more useful in putting out a fire than I will.>>

OOC:
Am I the only one who keeps starting HTML color tags before remembering that we have to use BBCode here?

"Ok, dokey. Let's start."

OOC:
I usually just use the icon shortcuts. It's a bit lazy, but they're there for a reason.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Cloud drifts down toward the ball of fire, trying to land something of a safe distance from it. Despite the danger, she feels she can help and, stifling a yawn, takes a few steps closer to the Sargeant and the mustached pony.
Meta:
Initiative: 10 (roll)
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Cardbo wrote:
GamerGoddessDin wrote:<<Were you not listening? We're going to get this wagon assembled first and then if they're needing help with the fire still we'll go help out where we can, though I expect you'll be more useful in putting out a fire than I will.>>

OOC:
Am I the only one who keeps starting HTML color tags before remembering that we have to use BBCode here?

"Ok, dokey.  Let's start."

Meta Dart and Grey:
You can handle this a couple of ways. You can use mechanics checks to get started on the cart, use search checks to find stuff to make building it easier or leave the shack and find the materials you don't have. As always, I openly advise you to be more creative than me and do stuff I didn't think of.

Quietkal wrote:Cloud drifts down toward the ball of fire, trying to land something of a safe distance from it. Despite the danger, she feels she can help and, stifling a yawn, takes a few steps closer to the Sargeant and the mustached pony.
Meta:
Initiative: 10 (roll)

As you land, pornstache lets out a scream and you feel a (weirdly familiar) blast of energy. Most of it is heat energy and it rolls off him in all directions. Pyro is, naturally, unaffected, but it's more than enough to make you a little uncomfortable.

Meta:
Cloud, take 2 damage, Pyro takes nothing because he's Pyro.

Current initiative order:

Cloud Hopper: 10
Pornstache: 9
Pyro: 7

Subject to change at arrival of more characters.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum