Psychoneights

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 am

Cloud nods in half-understanding, before pulling out the...map...and getting a general direction on where the counselor house is. She stores the map before taking off again, this time with an actual destination.
Meta:
Acrobatics for going medium speed: 18 = 10 (roll) +13 (skill) -5 (Flight)
Also, is the Fly on the Wall still linking sound?
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Crystalite wrote:Pyro let his hoof up. It was over. He took charge, and started delegating.

"We still have other problems. Loften, gather up anyone who noticed what's going on and smooth feathers down. Everything's okay, I don't want any panic. Magimind, I need you to meet with the Guard, they should be here soon. Make sure they know we're the good guys. Jewel, I want a full head-count, make sure we're not missing anybody. Marshom, check on Miracle and Levia. Cloud, check on Featherbow. Anyone who wants to trade is welcome to handle the glowing, burning remains of that sorry excuse for a sense-dep chamber," he said, pointing at the glowing, burning remains in question as he moved to address it...

Persuasion:
Just in case.

Result: 1d20 [18] + Persuasion [12] = 30, 35 if FK Intimidate applies.

Loften had just gotten here, but he seemed more than happy to let you take charge and do what you were good at, hopping onto his levitation ball and going to round up the students. Anyone nearby can feel a calming aura coming off him. Magimind also nods to you and moves off towards the gate into camp. Jewel flies into the air and  can be seen pointing at each camper in turn.

Crystalite wrote:
Quietkal wrote:Startled by the order, Cloud manages a somewhat frightened "Yessir," before taking off in flight in a straight line away from Sergeant Pyro. Her path quickly curves however and she ends up gliding back to where she had been standing a few moments prior. "Um...Sarge?...Where...is Mr Featherbow?"

"Check his cabin. If he's not there, ask Jewel: she's supposed to be headcounting anyways and she knows all of the hiding places," he suggested, turning his attention to the burning dome, wrapping his magic around it as he tried to chill it...

Arcana:
Putting out whatever remains of the melting sense-dep chamber.

Result: 1d20 [15] + Arcana [7] + FK Fires [5] = 27

Pyro is easily able to put out the fires, since they're something of a forte for him. However, surprisingly, the Sens Dep chamber doesn't seem to be unsalvagable. They were made to withstand this sort of thing after all.

ZamuelNow wrote:Marsh had questions but felt this was the wrong time to pester Sarge about it.  Following the order she was given, she set off to look for Miracle and Levia but she paused to listen out for the response of where Featherbow was.

OOC:
Perception: 1d20+7=26

You feel a slight tug at the corner of your mind pointing you towards the kiddy cabins. Looking around, Levia and Miracle don't seem to be among the campers here.

Quietkal wrote:Cloud nods in half-understanding, before pulling out the...map...and getting a general direction on where the counselor house is. She stores the map before taking off again, this time with an actual destination.
Meta:
Acrobatics for going medium speed: 18 = 10 (roll) +13 (skill) -5 (Flight)
Also, is the Fly on the Wall still linking sound?

You make your way to the counselor cabin after about 5 minutes.

Meta:
Which fly on the wall?
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Fly On The Wall:
The button on the seat in the car in Featherbow's mental train.
That's a lot of descriptors. Have a link. This one that I never dismissed or overwrote
With a gentle landing, Cloud knocks on the door and waits a bit to see if someone answers.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:51 pm

"Wanna go and find the rest?" Dart says, nodding to the parts.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  ZamuelNow on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Marsh was worried. Miracle and Levia might be perfectly fine but it could be a problem if they weren't considering what happened previously. Being unfamiliar with the camp, she decided to check the cafeteria first since that was where she last saw them.
avatar
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3283
Join date : 2013-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Elacular wrote:
Crystalite wrote:"Check his cabin. If he's not there, ask Jewel: she's supposed to be headcounting anyways and she knows all of the hiding places," he suggested, turning his attention to the burning dome, wrapping his magic around it as he tried to chill it...

Arcana:
Putting out whatever remains of the melting sense-dep chamber.

Result: 1d20 [15] + Arcana [7] + FK Fires [5] = 27

Pyro is easily able to put out the fires, since they're something of a forte for him. However, surprisingly, the Sens Dep chamber doesn't seem to be unsalvagable. They were made to withstand this sort of thing, after all.

Pyro sighed as the fire was put out. He began to feel a twinge in his head; it had been a while sinc ehe had exerted his magic this much. He sent out a thought to those who could Telepath better than him. I'll be in my cabin for a little while... Magimind is in charge until I come out. Come get me if someone is on fire, he thought, trudging towards the counselor cabin.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Fly On The Wall:
The button on the seat in the car in Featherbow's mental train.
That's a lot of descriptors. Have a link. This one that I never dismissed or overwrote
With a gentle landing, Cloud knocks on the door and waits a bit to see if someone answers.

Featherbow opens the door to the point where the chain-lock catches it and sighs. "Is everybody alright?" he says, sounding exhausted.

ZamuelNow wrote:Marsh was worried.  Miracle and Levia might be perfectly fine but it could be a problem if they weren't considering what happened previously.  Being unfamiliar with the camp, she decided to check the cafeteria first since that was where she last saw them.

The cafeteria is empty save for two foals, one rocking out on a drumset, the other playing an electric guitar. And of course the chef of many names, who seems greatly annoyed by this fact. No Miracle or Levia.

Crystalite wrote:Pyro sighed as the fire was put out. He began to feel a twinge in his head; it had been a while sinc ehe had exerted his magic this much. He sent out a thought to those who could Telepath better than him. I'll be in my cabin for a little while... Magimind is in charge until I come out. Come get me if someone is on fire, he thought, trudging towards the counselor cabin.

You hear the "sound" of counselors and campers telepathing that message back and forth to one another as you make your way to the counselor cabin and see Cloud talking to Featherbow through the slightly open door.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Elacular wrote:
Quietkal wrote:
Fly On The Wall:
The button on the seat in the car in Featherbow's mental train.
That's a lot of descriptors. Have a link. This one that I never dismissed or overwrote
With a gentle landing, Cloud knocks on the door and waits a bit to see if someone answers.

Featherbow opens the door to the point where the chain-lock catches it and sighs. "Is everybody alright?" he says, sounding exhausted.

Crystalite wrote:Pyro sighed as the fire was put out. He began to feel a twinge in his head; it had been a while sinc ehe had exerted his magic this much. He sent out a thought to those who could Telepath better than him. I'll be in my cabin for a little while... Magimind is in charge until I come out. Come get me if someone is on fire, he thought, trudging towards the counselor cabin.

You hear the "sound" of counselors and campers telepathing that message back and forth to one another as you make your way to the counselor cabin and see Cloud talking to Featherbow through the slightly open door.

Pyro started to intervene; but then thought better of it, deciding to take the rare opportunity to see how Hopper would react when she didn't realize he was watching...

((Do I need to roll Stealth?))
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Elacular wrote:Featherbow opens the door to the point where the chain-lock catches it and sighs. "Is everybody alright?" he says, sounding exhausted.
Cloud nods slightly, and says very evenly, "For the moment. I don't know about where Miracle and Levia are right now, though if they were having a problem I feel like everyone would know about it."
She studies what she can see of Featherbow briefly, before slightly guiltily adding, "...are you alright? Do you...still hear the ringing?"
Meta:
Empathetic: 19 = 7 (roll) +7 (skill) +5 (Empathetic)
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  ZamuelNow on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Marsh sat and pondered. She could be running around all day searching for Miracle and Levia but she had no clue where to go. She could try searching one more spot then reporting back to Pyro.

OOC:
Gonna try Vibe for this: 1d20+7=17
avatar
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3283
Join date : 2013-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Elacular wrote:Featherbow opens the door to the point where the chain-lock catches it and sighs. "Is everybody alright?" he says, sounding exhausted.
Cloud nods slightly, and says very evenly, "For the moment. I don't know about where Miracle and Levia are right now, though if they were having a problem I feel like everyone would know about it."
She studies what she can see of Featherbow briefly, before slightly guiltily adding, "...are you alright? Do you...still hear the ringing?"
Meta:
Empathetic: 19 = 7 (roll) +7 (skill) +5 (Empathetic)

Featherbow gives you a tired smile, though it seems genuine. "Well, I'm doing better. I can still feel my mind buzzing a bit, but not having all you foals tromping around in there seems to help. And ringing? I..." He seems to focus very hard before his face grows a bit more serious. "Cloud, did you leave something in there?"

ZamuelNow wrote:Marsh sat and pondered.  She could be running around all day searching for Miracle and Levia but she had no clue where to go.  She could try searching one more spot then reporting back to Pyro.

OOC:
Gonna try Vibe for this: 1d20+7=17

Your hooves feel drawn towards the camper cabins, and if you psychically focus, a fuzzy image of black, white and green forms in the back of your eyes in that direction.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:13 am

Elacular wrote:Featherbow gives you a tired smile, though it seems genuine. "Well, I'm doing better. I can still feel my mind buzzing a bit, but not having all you foals tromping around in there seems to help. And ringing? I..." He seems to focus very hard before his face grows a bit more serious. "Cloud, did you leave something in there?"
Cloud winces a little and sits back on her hind legs, nervously rubbing her forehooves together in little circles as she starts avoiding eye contact. "Uh...Well...I might have...uh...placed a thing...and...uh...maybe-intentionally-left-it-up-because-I-was-curious-about-how-it'd-work-between-the-real-world-and-not-real-world-but-I-didn't-think-to-ask-but-also-I-wanted-to-see-if-it'd-be-particularly-noticeable-but-it's-been-really-uneventful-and-I-kind-of-forgot-about-it-until-just-now-and-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-ask-before-putting-a-thing-into-your-mind-without-asking-that-seems-like-that'd-be-impolite-I'll-just-get-rid-of-that-sorry." She waves a hoof as she dismisses the listening spell, and glances up at Featherbow periodically as she waits for his response.
Meta:
Dispel the Fly on the Wall plz.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:22 am

<(Dart and Jewel)We got the frame and internals of the cart finished anything we should help with concerning the fire incident between bringing what we've got up to the surface and searching for parts for the container and tires?>*Grey steers the motorized cart to the lift as it's "maiden voyage"/test run*
avatar
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-26

View user profile http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Elacular wrote:Featherbow gives you a tired smile, though it seems genuine. "Well, I'm doing better. I can still feel my mind buzzing a bit, but not having all you foals tromping around in there seems to help. And ringing? I..." He seems to focus very hard before his face grows a bit more serious. "Cloud, did you leave something in there?"
Cloud winces a little and sits back on her hind legs, nervously rubbing her forehooves together in little circles as she starts avoiding eye contact. "Uh...Well...I might have...uh...placed a thing...and...uh...maybe-intentionally-left-it-up-because-I-was-curious-about-how-it'd-work-between-the-real-world-and-not-real-world-but-I-didn't-think-to-ask-but-also-I-wanted-to-see-if-it'd-be-particularly-noticeable-but-it's-been-really-uneventful-and-I-kind-of-forgot-about-it-until-just-now-and-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-ask-before-putting-a-thing-into-your-mind-without-asking-that-seems-like-that'd-be-impolite-I'll-just-get-rid-of-that-sorry." She waves a hoof as she dismisses the listening spell, and glances up at Featherbow periodically as she waits for his response.
Meta:
Dispel the Fly on the Wall plz.

The sargeant watched cautiously. This could end very poorly: leaving things in other people's brains was considered rude at best, depending on what it was. Hopefully, hopefully, Featherbow would reason that maybe Cloud Hopper didn't know any better...
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:44 pm

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart and Jewel)We got the frame and internals of the cart finished anything we should help with concerning the fire incident between bringing what we've got up to the surface and searching for parts for the container and tires?>*Grey steers the motorized cart to the lift as it's "maiden voyage"/test run*

'Ok dokey'. Dart says as he heads to the lift as well.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Elacular wrote:Featherbow gives you a tired smile, though it seems genuine. "Well, I'm doing better. I can still feel my mind buzzing a bit, but not having all you foals tromping around in there seems to help. And ringing? I..." He seems to focus very hard before his face grows a bit more serious. "Cloud, did you leave something in there?"
Cloud winces a little and sits back on her hind legs, nervously rubbing her forehooves together in little circles as she starts avoiding eye contact. "Uh...Well...I might have...uh...placed a thing...and...uh...maybe-intentionally-left-it-up-because-I-was-curious-about-how-it'd-work-between-the-real-world-and-not-real-world-but-I-didn't-think-to-ask-but-also-I-wanted-to-see-if-it'd-be-particularly-noticeable-but-it's-been-really-uneventful-and-I-kind-of-forgot-about-it-until-just-now-and-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-ask-before-putting-a-thing-into-your-mind-without-asking-that-seems-like-that'd-be-impolite-I'll-just-get-rid-of-that-sorry." She waves a hoof as she dismisses the listening spell, and glances up at Featherbow periodically as she waits for his response.
Meta:
Dispel the Fly on the Wall plz.

Featherbow sighs quietly and opens up the door before kneeling down next to Cloud, placing a disconcertingly large hoof gently on her shoulder. It's easy to forget just how massive he is when he's not towering over you. He gives you a serious look, though not necessarily angry. "Cloud Hopper, I'm not mad at you, since you're very new, but there's a few things every camper needs to learn. One of them is that even with all the cool secret agent stuff, Psychoneights are doctors too. What we're doing is essentially invasive surgery, and we wouldn't want surgeons to leave things that didn't belong in our heads. But curiosity isn't bad, and we're always looking for ways to learn more about the minds of ponies everywhere so we can help them more. Just ask first to make sure it's okay."

He smiles gently at Cloud and lightly ruffles her mane before getting up on all four hooves. "Anything else I should know?"

Meta:
Done and done.

GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart and Jewel)We got the frame and internals of the cart finished anything we should help with concerning the fire incident between bringing what we've got up to the surface and searching for parts for the container and tires?>*Grey steers the motorized cart to the lift as it's "maiden voyage"/test run*

Cardbo wrote:
GamerGoddessDin wrote:<(Dart and Jewel)We got the frame and internals of the cart finished anything we should help with concerning the fire incident between bringing what we've got up to the surface and searching for parts for the container and tires?>*Grey steers the motorized cart to the lift as it's "maiden voyage"/test run*

'Ok dokey'. Dart says as he heads to the lift as well.  

The motor seems to run on burning rocks (or coal, as you may know it) and works just fine, though it's sort of noisy. Dart and Grey are easily able to direct it to the lift, which brings both them and the cart up to the dilapidated shed. Grey gets no response from Jewel, due mostly to her not being psychic.


Last edited by Elacular on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:26 pm

"Wonder if there's a junkyard around here. They have all sorts of cool stuff there."

Meta:

Not sure if this is the best way to be going about it, but Dart's going to have eyes open for any signs of a junkyard, or maybe a trash dump if he can't find the former. Let me know if I need to roll perception.

avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:04 am

Dart takes a look at Jewel's map. Strangely, as looks at the map, he begins to feel queasy. He stows it away.

"Eh..eh...Maybe's there's another way to find it." Dart says with a nervous grin.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:16 am

Elacular wrote:Featherbow sighs quietly and opens up the door before kneeling down next to Cloud, placing a disconcertingly large hoof gently on her shoulder. It's easy to forget just how massive he is when he's not towering over you. He gives you a serious look, though not necessarily angry. "Cloud Hopper, I'm not mad at you, since you're very new, but there's a few things every camper needs to learn. One of them is that even with all the cool secret agent stuff, Psychoneights are doctors too. What we're doing is essentially evasive surgery, and we wouldn't want surgeons to leave things that didn't belong in our heads. But curiosity isn't bad, and we're always looking for ways to learn more about the minds of ponies everywhere so we can help them more. Just ask first to make sure it's okay."

He smiles gently at Cloud and lightly ruffles her mane before getting up on all four hooves. "Anything else I should know?"
Cloud nods and smiles in relief, setting her front hooves back on the ground again in a much more relaxed position. She thinks for a moment, before shaking her head and saying, "Not unless you haven't heard what happened already..." She waits a moment, before hesitantly adding, "Are you...uh...do you plan to open your class again?"
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 am

Pyro chose that moment to approach. "Excuse me, Cloud Hopper, I would like to talk with you in my office for a moment," he said, trying his best not to sound intimidating.
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Cloud quickly stands up, backing away slightly to give Sergeant some room. "O-oh. Yes sir...", she says, before quickly correcting, "I mean, Sergeant! Or...sir... She kicks the ground nervously, before saying "I uh...don't remember which you didn't like..."
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  ZamuelNow on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:49 pm

With the urgent pull in the back of her mind, Marsh rushed over to the camper cabins to try to hurriedly search for Levia and Miracle.
avatar
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3283
Join date : 2013-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:00 pm

"The one you want is 'Sergeant'," he reminded her gently. "Sorry to bug you, Featherbow. We've got things under control still, just wanted check on you," he said to the buffalo, before leading the Pegasus towards and into his cabin.

Upon entering, Pyro's living space proved to be a fairly Spartan arrangement: a large, single room with a bench along one side, and a mirror dominating the opposite wall. A writing desk and bookshelf were crammed up against a bed in the corner, and a rough table with two stools was against the wall opposite the door. The place is immaculate; you feel you could lick the floor and your tongue would be cleaner for it.

"Have a seat right here," he said to Cloud Hopper, gesturing to one of the chairs as he sat down in the other. He started to reach for something underneath the table, but seemed to think better of it, putting his forehooves on the table.

"Now. Don't worry, you're not in trouble for anything; you handled the issue with Featherbow quite well. I just have some questions I want to ask; now, these are personal questions, and you aren't required to answer, but I think I can help if you do. Do you understand?"
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 am

Cloud waves a small goodbye to Featherbow, before quietly following the Sergeant to his cabin, glancing between the path before her and the counselor on the way there, and making sure to wipe her hooves before entering.
Once inside, she sits in the suggested spot, and quietly responds, "Yes sergeant."
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Crystalite on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:05 am

"Alright then. Can you tell me - in your words - why do you think you don't have a Cutie Mark yet?"
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychoneights

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum