P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 am

Caden2112 wrote:Dusty looked at Clover, chuckling softly as he got his own meal, starting to eat as he thought. "A giant field of crystals would be right pretty, no doubt, but I'm hopin' it's soil, or maybe some kinda red grass or somethin', if we're puttin' our cards on the table."
Clover snaps out of her drooling and sits back down at the table with a genial smile, interested in the possibility of red grass. "Maybe it'll be all plush and we can roll around in it," she adds excitedly.
Senshuken wrote:Glancing towards Clover for a moment, a small smile appeared on Link's face as he offered "After breakfast I was planning on seeing what the nearest gym had to offer in order to get myself back into working order. If you'd like to join me I would love to have a gym buddy."
Clover smiles great big, taking this a friendly challenge and saying, "If you think you can handle...THIS!" She quickly leaps from the table and performs a few poses meant to showcase her muscles, which over the course of 20 years of inactivity probably lost some mass.
Elegant Force wrote:"What exactly do we know about this place? Do we even know if there are other sentient beings? Did we come all the way out here without knowing what we were getting ourselves into? What are we even doing here?"
Clover looks at the crystal pony somewhat questioningly, completely missing the first 2 questions but saying between poses, "Well...yeah?...but we knew we'd look at it when we got close enough to...y'know, actually look at it." She holds another pose and thinks for a moment, before realizing that the crystal pony is probably asking about what the new group she's been assigned to is doing. "Right! you're new to the team! We're Team...uh..." Clover thinks for a moment, before stopping doing poses and just reading aloud the number from the table. "R-8-9...apparently. We're like a...scout group for the mission...I think. You guys remember our part?"
Meta:
Definitely not doing anime shenanigans here, nope. :^I
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 pm

"I reckon if there are other beings down there, we can work somethin' out with 'em. Still, I think we're supposed to be scouting out somewhere to set up a proper town, aren't we? I mean, seems like that t'me, at any rate. But I could be wrong, heh." He glanced at Astral oddly...Couldn't put his finger on it, but something was off about her. Maybe they should get someone to look at her, make sure she hadn't been driven cuckoo by the long sleep? Still, while he didn't comment on it, he found Link's comment on brain-eating worms amusing, and chuckled softly at the thought...It was like something a colt would make up. Still, he'd be happy if there was a crop down there to work, he'd just have to find it.
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Elegant Force on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 am

Dusty was looking at her. Did he suspect something? This was just great! If they figured out where... or rather, when she was from, Astral Arc was going to have a real problem. She laughed quickly (and a bit nervously), at Clover's response. "R-Right, of course. I guess we'll be the ones to find that out, being the scouting group."

For now, it was probably best for her to try to get out of there as quickly as possible, while she was in the library she could do some more research about how to live properly in this age. Luckily, she was fairly certain that library research was one thing she would be able to in any time, without much of a problem.

"A-Anyway, I'm off to the library, I'll see all of you guys later!" She quickly finished her food and got up from the table (leaving her tray behind her at the table).

Once she left the table she walked out into the hallway and began to look for some indication of which way the library was. She still had no idea how the ship was laid out.

Streetsmarts:
To look for the library.
6 (1d20) + 7 = 13
avatar
Elegant Force
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 26
Location : Aomori-shi, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Senshuken on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:14 am

Quietkal wrote:Clover smiles great big, taking this a friendly challenge and saying, "If you think you can handle...THIS!" She quickly leaps from the table and performs a few poses meant to showcase her muscles, which over the course of 20 years of inactivity probably lost some mass.

A small, playful smirk appeared on the Hippogriff's face as he finished up his breakfast by downing his apple juice. Standing up and walking over to Clover the Diamond Dog, the smirk grew a little more as he made the point of lifting a claw up and poking her in the stomach flab that had once upon a time been muscle. His point made, he simply answered "It'll be interesting to see which of us comes out on top when we're both back in our prime." with a playful tone as he walked back to collect his tray.

Looking around for a moment in order to locate exactly where he should take the tray to, Link wandered away long enough to check it before making the return trip to the table to discover that the crystal mare had taken off to parts unknown. Shrugging his shoulders a little because he believed she knew what she was doing, he turned to Clover and smirked "Coming?"
avatar
Senshuken
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 456
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Clover reflexively smiles and takes a step back from the unintentional tickle, before frowning slightly and rubbing the poked spot in embarrassment. After a moment, she sits back down to finish her food stuffs, stopping for long enough to call out, "Make sure you stop by the med center at some point!" after the exiting crystal pony. As they finish and start in their directions, she turns to Dusty Trails and asks, "You coming too? Or do you need ta check on seeds or somethin'?"
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Dusty looked thoughtful, nodding. "Probably oughta do that, actually...Make sure they'll still be good...I'll have to catch up with you two later. Anyway, someone should probably keep an eye on Astral, she still seems a bit...Off." He smiled a bit, trotting off to find the botany section of the ship. It would be nice to check in on the plants, and he didn't figure it would be too hard to track the crystal pony afterwards.

Streetsmarts/Survival to find the botany center or some similar place:

1d20+8 = 11+8 = 19
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 am

Everyone is able to find where they're going pretty easily- the computer can help you if you get lost, but otherwise most everything is on your ring- you just have to go one direction or the other in the hallway and you'll eventually get there. The nearest Botany Center is actually on another level, but its not too hard for Dusty to find the lift and get there.

(Skill check time for Dusty! Medicine, Technology, with appropriate FK, and a Perception check (no FK))

Clover and Link make it to the R Deck gymnasium, where there are a number of others with a similar idea. A griffon doing pushups, a couple of earth ponies and a buffalo playing with a ball, and two pegasi flying about. A changeling in natural form is doing some light exercises alone in a corner.

You can swipe your ID to log your exercise time, and to notify the computer of your location in case anyone is trying to message you. You'll probably have some time to warm up and get some exercise and get clean again before you have to do anything important.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:34 am

Alright...Now to get to work. Dusty looked over the plants he had to work with. He wasn't so sure he trusted the computer (And not just because he wasn't so good with it. That certainly wasn't the case. Nope,) but he felt fairly confident in his own judgement and gave everything a second look to make sure.

Skill checks! Yay!:

Medicine (Heal,) 1d20+13+5 (FK-Faeming) = 18+13+5 = 36. Good start!
Technology: 1d20+8+5 (FK-Farming)= 7+8+5 = 20. Not so good...
Perception: 1d20+11 = 14+11 = 25. Better.
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

All the plant seeds seem to have survived the travel and stasis quite well: more are in perfect condition than projected expectations. Current scans of the planet's soil and atmosphere are being uploaded as you look, and it looks like almost everything will be able to grow somewhere, given a little help from ponies like you.

You're pleased to see that some of the hydroponic experiments went well: Some longer-lived plants that took longer to mature were allowed to grow while the ship traveled, so they'd be available immediately upon arrival at Planet.

However, you seem pretty sure there are less seeds than their should be. The computer says that none are missing, but you're not sure about that. Many of the seed containers are less than full, and one or two are empty. You think everything was full up on takeoff, but you're not sure.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Senshuken on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

After their long, grueling and dangerous journey (well, not really. But there is nothing wrong with making the mundane a little more exciting in its own, little ways) Link smiled a little at his new gym buddy as they arrived at the promised land of the R deck gymnasium. Taking a moment to look at everyone else whom was taking part in their own early morning exercises, the hippogriff took a long, deep breath (A fact he regretted a little due to the sweat that was already in the air) and rolled his shoulders before turning his gaze towards Clover. "Start off with a standard preparation drill and then take things from there?" He suggested playfully as he carefully forced himself to stand on his two back hooves, aiming to keep his balance while standing bipedal.

Requested rolls:
I would like to roll for each of the ten exercises used in the standard army preparation drill. I'll leave what those need to be to our wonderful DM.
avatar
Senshuken
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 456
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Clover gives a wave to the others in the room as they enter, before stretching and loosening up a bit. "I'm not familiar with that set, but I think I can handle it." She adopts a similar posture to the hippogriff, and glances periodically at the changeling in the corner throughout the exercise.


Last edited by Quietkal on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it more Clover-y)
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Elegant Force on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 am

Appearance: Dull and Drained

Astral Arc walked back into the group's shared room. She sat down on her bed and wrapped herself in her blanket. The blanket is unlike any of the other blankets on the ship. It looks like a very warm quilt, but instead of orderly squares, it is made of random shapes of a variety of colors, stitched together with messy stitches.

On the two computer screens in the room, she has some charts and diagrams up. In front of her on the bed there is a tablet that she seems to be taking notes with. Normally, a pony would do this by dictating the notes, and the tablet would take them down, but she seems to be able to get the words to form without saying them first. As if they're magically appearing there. Occasionally, you see small, light blue electrical sparks coming from her, the tablet and the screens.

She also seems to be changing one of the diagrams in the same way. All of the diagrams are complex, but most of them are labeled as pertaining to Chaos Magic. She looks to the diagrams and then back to the tablet consulting them to check one another. It's not immediately obvious how she is manipulating the screens without using her hooves.

"I'll show him. Well... I guess I won't, because he'll never know, since he's been dead for thousands of years, but I'll be a thousand times more famous than he ever was! Once I unlock the true potential of Chaos Magic, every pony will finally appreciate my genius!"

"I still can't believe he never gave me any credit! I researched for years! Slaving away in that dark, dank, primitive unicorn castle, day after day after day! I should have stayed in the Crystal Empire! We had paved streets and running water and lights! And everything was beautiful. But no! Astral Arc had to follow her dream and try to understand all of the world's magic!"

"It doesn't matter how much work I have to do to catch up! I will succeed! And I will make discoveries that blow the work of Star Swirl the Bearded out of the water!"



Arcana:
19 (1d20) + 20 = 39
To see how well I grasp the concepts I need to catch up on about Chaos Magic.

Technology:
11 (1d20) + 15 = 26
To see how well I navigate the computer to do my research.

Elemental Mastery:
Remaining uses today: 3.


Last edited by Elegant Force on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elegant Force
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Gender : Female
Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 26
Location : Aomori-shi, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Despite not being familiar with the exercises (and having to adopt them to her Diamond Dog body!), Clover picks it up as quickly as she said she would. She slips up around the third exercise, but her body is getting used to moving again. You both have a little trouble with the ninth exercise, but get it done properly enough. You both feel great afterwards, warmed up and hardly tired at all.

The changeling sees Clover looking at her, and looks a little unnerved by it. She (you think it's a she, you're not really sure, changelings look pretty similar to each other to you) continues doing her own exercises though, and seems to be less concerned as your exercise session goes on. The changeling takes short breaks frequently to catch her breath, and doesn't seem to be doing anything particularly exerting.

The griffon looks impressed by the exercises, and tries to follow along, but can't keep up with Clover and Link and goes back to his pushups.

The ponies and buffalo let out a cheer: apparently someone scored.
-----

Astral Arc's research proceeds well enough- she's still getting a hang on using the computers, but does seem to have a natural knack for it. She's able to understand all the magical theory she runs across- although is surprised at how little there is, and how much it is just theory. There have been very few studies of Chaos magic, and even fewer attempts to find applications of it. She does note that apparently the ship's engine, nominally a "Fusion Engine", does make use of some Chaos magic concepts.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Well that was good new, overall. He could have sworn there were more seeds, but short of a pest having gotten on board, he couldn't really think of why some would just be missing. Still, they had enough to get started, and that was what was important. He'd need to get one of the others to look at the results and see if they came to the same conclusions he did...Maybe that...addled crystal pony? He trotted out of the hydroponics garden, figuring she was probably still in the nearest library.
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:43 am

Clover starts bouncing around a bit and throws a few punches, shadowboxing. Through a large grin, she says, "Hey yeah, that's a rocking way to start off! I'm all pumped now! Yeah! I feel like I could just...backflip off a wall!" Her eyes alight at the possibility, and she starts toward a nearby wall. "Yeah...backflip!"
Meta:
Acrobatics: 21 = 14 (roll) +7 (skill)
For backflipping off a nearby wall, if it's not entirely clear. She also has Spider Climb, though I don't know that'd particularly help in this case due to the brief contact with the wall.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 am

Dusty makes his way to the lift and back to deck R, seeking out the Archives on that level.  Astral doesn't seem to be there any more, nor is anypony else, although one of the computer terminals is still on, and there's an empty mug with some sort of colorful nonsensical mosaic pattern on top of it.  
(Dusty, R Archives is about to get a visitor from the other group as it turns out, so hold on there a second if you don't mind, at least until he posts here real quickly!  You can go back to the room and talk with Arc after that, if he doesn't have anything to say to you and vice versa)(Edit: he might be too busy investigating whatever he's investigating to talk to you, unless you want to talk to him. He enters the Archives moments after you do. So you can go ahead and do whatever you want)

-----
Clover manages to complete her backflip without issue.  It's not perfect, but she does land on her feet, and that's what counts.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Senshuken on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

Taking a few moments to ensure that his breathing was in order (Very important when exercising) Link was treated to the rather amusing sight of Clover back flipping off of one of the walls. It might not have been perfectly preformed, but her enthusiasm more then made up for the faults. Watching her bounce around, the hippogriff couldn't help but imagine Clover wearing a cheerleader's outfit with pom poms. It was an image that not only seemed to suit her, but it did raise the question of if she understood what a cheerleader even was. Did Diamond Dogs have cheerleaders?

Shaking his head as he put off that line of question for later, Link offered the excitable puppy a warm grin. "Well, I picked the warm up. Only fair that you get to choose what we do next Clover."
avatar
Senshuken
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 456
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 pm

The gym has pretty much everything you'd expect from it: treadmills and other machines can be unfolded from the walls, one wall is lined with mats that can be pulled down for stretches, yoga, martial arts, or boxing, with mirrors underneath, there's a few containers with equipment for various sports and games.

And there's that changeling, who seems to have stopped exercising for now, and is coughing in her corner. No one seems to be noticing.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:38 am

Clover regains her balance, before grinning largely at the hippogriff. "Huh? Oh yeah sure! Let's...mmmmmmm." She scrunches her face, saying, "Well, usually I'd do boxing or some climbing, but those hooves aren't gonna let you keep up. Maybe we could...uh..."
Clover looks sharply toward the changeling when it starts coughing, but manages to restrain herself from very obviously turning her entire head. "We could...uh...we...we could...spar?"
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:45 am

(Quick update for Dusty: The unicorn seems to be running some sort of scan on the room, eventually showing some interest in the mug sitting on top of the terminal , before sitting down at the computer terminal. He still hasn't said anything. Let me know if you want to interact with him, but it'd also be good if you could get back to the room and give Astral something to respond to.)
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Senshuken on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 am

Link raised an eyebrow at Clover's statement about him not being able to keep up while climbing. As if to make a point, he started to flip his wings a little, just enough to float about a foot above the ground before returning to it. Rolling his wings a little as the effort of getting off the ground started to get his blood pumping, the hippogriff also glanced in the direction of the coughing changeling, if only to see that there was nothing wrong.

At the suggestion of sparing, a predatory grin appeared on Link's face. "Indeed we can Clover. Taking you down would be a great way to start the day."
avatar
Senshuken
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Gender : Male
Posts : 456
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Dusty scowled a bit, she must have already headed out...Probably found out whatever she needed to know, he doubted it took long with the computers. The Earth Pony shrugged, assuming the quilt belonged to the unicorn before turning and trotting out, deciding to head back to his room, as it were...Well, at least those pods could work as beds for now. If the seeds were missing, maybe he should make sure all his things were there too?
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Curunir on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 am

(You two in the gymnasium, I'd like you to roll a heal check if you're trying to figure out, at a glance, whether the changeling seems okay, meanwhile also do whatever you're doing for sparring: I'd take a couple of Athletics/Acrobatics rolls, depending on your fighting style, and a couple of endurance rolls: Flavor text to match and bantering are of course encouraged.

Just an OOC warning, I am aiming to get the group back together in one place as soon as possible)

-----

(I think you meant mug, there's no quilt in the Archives. Astral, on the other hand doeshave a quilt)

Dusty leaves the unicorn intent in... whatever he was doing and goes back to the room, where he sees Astral sitting in front of one of the computer terminals wrapped in a quilt, muttering to herself as the screen flashes between pages of text and complicated technical and magical diagrams.

Checking quickly on your personal belongings, everything seems to be in order. If you have anything stored in one of the cargo bays you'll have to wait until later to check on them: the storage areas aren't accessible until transports start being arranged to the colony sites.

You do notice that, other than her... unusual blanket (it must have sentimental value, you might assume), Astral doesn't really seem to have any belongings around her bed or in her cubbyhole.
avatar
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 870
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Virginia

View user profile http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Quietkal on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:51 am

Clover stares at the changeling for a moment longer, before forcing herself to look away and absentmindedly saying, "Y-yeah." After another moment, she catches up to the hippogriff's taunt. "I mean...Psh, maybe in your dreams. Because you started the day asleep. Gotcha." She glances at a wall clock, before saying, "We should probably regroup with the rest of the group pretty soon. First to pin?" Without waiting for an answer, she moves onto all 4 paws and quickly moves to one of the hippogriff's sides, intending to roll him over and onto his back.
Meta:
Heal: 20 = 15 (roll) +5 (skill)
Freaky Knowledge (Insects) applies?
Acrobatics to get close without being blocked: 25 = 18 (roll) +7 (skill)
Athletics to overturn: 32 = 19 (roll) +13 (skill)
Endurance if the occasion calls for it, I suppose: 17 = 9 (url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4449289/]roll[/url]) +8 (skill)
While the dice apparently love me (except endurance =.=), I'll wait to see if Link successfully responds to her. Sort of hoping he fails so that 32 doesn't just burn out. Also, everyone loves the quick pin.
avatar
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Gender : Male
Posts : 2059
Join date : 2012-07-25
Location : Occasionally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Caden2112 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 pm

((I could have sworn there was a blanket/quilt/something mentioned to be lying around...I must have misread. >.<))

"Doing a bit of review over there, Astral?" Dusty glanced over at Astral, content his things were in order for now. The crystal pony seemed rather intent on what she was doing, but he was still a little worried about her...How long had she been there, anyhow? And probably more relevantly, was she alright?
avatar
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: P:AE Group 1, Team R89

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum