Who You Gonna Call?

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Copper Rose on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 am

Sweet Puff looks over at the griffin nonchalantly. "Pinkie Promise. You shouldn't have heard of it yet. Teehee, am I a hipster now?"
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 am

"Right, neat," said White Whisper nodding. "I got in a nasty shock with a nasty ghost, took my parents away, enfused me with some ectoplasm -though that might've been the house the sodding thing was guest at, and either way now I'm effectively half ghost. So don't worry about crazies, love."

His eyes glowed a little and he smiled. "We're all mad here..." They stopped glowing suddenly, and White Whisper glowered again. "Right then. Digging is good, so is being willin' to shovel stuff in the face, what other special skills you and your ghosty got?"
avatar
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Elacular on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Rhinestone slowly smiled and let out a weak giggle. "Wow. Heh. Last time I told someone that, things happened. Uh...Well, my 'ghosty' is really good at pissing people off. She's also invisible and she can go through walls, but she hates my guts, so I don't know how much help she's going to be. Uh...as for me, I know a lot about dead things and how they work and stuff and...I can do a thing with Bell Mare, but it really really sucks to do and I'd rather avoid it if I can. Oh, I've also been to a butt-ton of schools, so I know how to do lots of things uh...competently. Oh! Also, Rites taught me how to force a spirit back into it's body. Only for a little bit though. And I'm not very good at it yet."
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"... OK, ready?" "Ready"

The twins dramatically jump to their newly planned positions, and speak.
"Risen in the Haunted Wastes, risen to a call."
"We March"
"From the ghosting grounds of Zebrica, to the corners of the earth."
"We Hunt!"
"Taught to seek, to fight, to kill!"
"WE KILL!"
"WE KILL! that which has been killed, which refuses to stay dead!"
"Terrors of the terrorizers!"
"Nightmares of the Cold, the Dark!"
"Anubis calls to count his souls, and we are sent to claim them!"
Their climactic buildup ends, add they finish in quiet, chilling tones.
"We are Hallows and Gallows."
"Ghost hunters, phantom fighters, wraith killers."
"And we are at your service."
The speech is punctuated by a cool breeze, as they somehow have managed to silhouette themselves against the Sun yet again.

OOC: It should be abundantly clear that they haven't been listening to a single thing anyone else has said this whole time.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5636
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:52 pm

"Well," said Dr. Spengler. "It seems like you all have very helpful talents. Now then, the next train to Las Pegasus leaves in about..."

Dr. Spengler checks a clock buried somewhere in his saddlebags.

"Three hours," continued Dr. Spengler. "So you might want to pack your things together before heading out. That is, if you all still want to head to Las Pegasus..."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 pm

"Well," said Dr. Spengler. "It seems like you all have very helpful talents. Now then, the next train to Las Pegasus leaves in about..."

Dr. Spengler checks a clock buried somewhere in his saddlebags.

"Three hours," continued Dr. Spengler. "So you might want to pack your things together before heading out. That is, if you all still want to head to Las Pegasus..."

Last Rites, by this point, has said his goodbyes and headed back to the church, ready to help Rhinestone if needed. Bell Mare, though...

"You shouldn't talk about me like I'm not right here. It's very rude."
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Elacular on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Rhinestone heaved a big sigh and glared at Bell Mare. "Y'know what? You're right! Bell Mare, everyone! Everyone, Bell Mare. You can't hear her, but she's very graciously consented to being scientifically tested by Mr. Maverick. Have at her."
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm

"Of course we all still want to go to Las Pegasus. It's not like there's any reason to go anywhere else right now."
"Uh... yeah, so, what's the crazy pony yelling about? Who's being tested on?"
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5636
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Crystalite on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:30 pm

The engineer snapped to attention. "What's that? On it!" He pulled out the M.E.D.S. and centered it on where Bell Mare seemed to be. He dug a packet out of yet another pocket, and tossed the contents - a half pound of magnetic dust - towards the appropriate area...

Mechanics:
We have already established that ghosts produce an electromagnetic field; Arty is attempting to exploit this fact to render Bell Mare (somewhat) visible.

Result: 1d20 [8] + Mechanics [13] = 21
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Copper Rose on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Sweet Puff disappears, then reappears with a small bag, bulging with its contents but none visible. "Ready to go!"
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Crystalite wrote:The engineer snapped to attention. "What's that? On it!" He pulled out the M.E.D.S. and centered it on where Bell Mare seemed to be. He dug a packet out of yet another pocket, and tossed the contents - a half pound of magnetic dust -  towards the appropriate area... [/spoiler]
The M.E.D.S. points out Bell Mare moving rapidly towards White Whisper just after Maverick tosses the dust, which falls to the ground. Evidently she moved out of the way.

Elacular wrote:Rhinestone heaved a big sigh and glared at Bell Mare. "Y'know what? You're right! Bell Mare, everyone! Everyone, Bell Mare. You can't hear her, but she's very graciously consented to being scientifically tested by Mr. Maverick. Have at her."
Bell Mare, suddenly by White Whisper, yanks his cigarette from his mouth and hurls it at Maverick's eye.

"It's just GREAT that you're getting your friends involved! I was honestly getting bored saying 'hi' to just you!"
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Crystalite on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Acrobatics:
Mostly rolling in case of critical failure.

Result: 1d20 [7] + Acrobatics [8] = 15

Just made it. I think it's safe to make a presumption; it doesn't strike me as particularly life changing...


Maverick glared in the direction he supposed the ghost to be, judging by the cigarette that was flung at him, which he just barely dodged. He almost snapped at White Whisper, assuming he had done it; but stopped as his M.E.D.S confirmed Bell Mare's presence. He decided to try a different tact. He levitate the dust off the ground, forming a sort of bubble around himself.

"What? That all you got? Throwing stuff at me? Pitiful!"

Persuasion:
Provoking a foe I can neither see, hear, smell, or touch is probably not the brightest idea. But hopefully she'll decide to go through my magnet dust bubble to get at me.

Result: 1d20 [19] + Acrobatics [7] = 26

Not bad! Not bad at all!
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  A1C Bronymous on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:59 pm

The twins watch the fight brewing, and just wait. Gallows approaches Sweet Puff and whispers "Can I have some?"
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5636
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

The cigarette is whisked back to White Whisper's mouth by seemingly nothing in particular before it makes it more than three quarters of the distance to the mechanically-inclined pony standing across the way. "Oy, oy!" the half-ghost shouts, gently settling the still-smoking stick betwixt his gums, and quite possibly his teeth as well. "Celestia's fetlocks, what is with you lot?" He then turned and began walking towards his apartment, a familiar old dump that was currently singing sweet soprano to the homesickness bud somewhere in his still somewhat-shaken brain. "I'm headin' to pack, and perhaps learn how to juggle, because I have the nigglin' feeling in my eyelid that this is gonna last a while - call it a twitch if you like."

EDIT TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR:
White Whisper used his "Poltergeist" ability (telekinesis) to catch the cigarette before it made it over to you-know-who. No, not Voldemort.


Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Copper Rose on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:45 am

Sweet Puff carefully unzips one pocket of her bag, then zips it right back up as candy starts falling out, giving Gallows 3 pieces of candy and catching the last piece that fell out to nom for herself. "Made those myself, with extra sugar!"
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:19 am

Crystalite wrote:"What? That all you got? Throwing stuff at me? Pitiful!"
maverick's attempts to dodge change his life so completely that he wants to go off and hunt for artifacts

The M.E.D.S. doesn't show Bell Mare moving. Evidently she doesn't buy it.

"Is this colt for real?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:He then turned and began walking towards his apartment, a familiar old dump that was currently singing sweet soprano to the homesickness bud somewhere in his still somewhat-shaken brain. "I'm headin' to pack, and perhaps learn how to juggle, because I have the nigglin' feeling in my eyelid that this is gonna last a while - call it a twitch if you like."

Nothing barring player intervention stops White Whisper from heading back to his dingy, smelly apartment. Home sweet home.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Crystalite on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 am

"Determined, isn't she. Okay! I have established that ghosts will not touch magnets. Theory 1: They deliberately avoid magnets in order to maintain their invisibility. Theory 2: It may be that the polarity of the magnets themselves pushes, rather than pulls, against a ghost's own electro magnetism, making it impossible for the two to interact directly. Due to the unwillingness of the subject neither theory can be confirmed completely at this juncture. I recommend that everyone carry magnets with them to deter ghostly assault and test this theory until a more willing subject is found. For now, I consider this experiment successful. Here, I have plenty to share, " He said, a wicked grin crossing his face as magnets of various sizes and shapes floated out of his pockets and towards his new friends...
avatar
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Posts : 2898
Join date : 2013-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm

"I don't even know what you all are babbling about." Hallows interjects as a magnet approaches her face. "There aren't even any ghosts here! If there were, we'd know; I have an Anubian Eye," she points at her left eye- it looks exactly the same as the right- "and my brother has one of the Savanah Stones." Gallows waves from the wayside, eye twitching slightly from the three chunks of sugar he just shoved in his mouth. "We should get moving so we can hunt some real ghosts, instead of throwing dust and magnets-" "And candy!" "And candy at each other." Hallows turns and begins following after the other pony who left, and Gallows, missing a beat or two, then turns to follow her.


Last edited by Bronymous on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5636
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Copper Rose on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Sweet Puff veers away from the magnet, only for it to attach itself to her bag. Very strongly. As in there's no way in Tartarus that it's coming off, ever.
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Elacular on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Rhinestone had lost quite a bit of nerve at the jackals calling her crazy, but when Maverick seemed to believe her and even handed her a magnet, she grinned widely and attatched it to her shovel before waving it at Bell Mare.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Crystalite wrote:" Okay! I have established that ghosts will not touch magnets. Theory 1: They deliberately avoid magnets in order to maintain their invisibility. Theory 2: It may be that the polarity of the magnets themselves pushes, rather than pulls, against a ghost's own electro magnetism, making it impossible for the two to interact directly.

"It may have something do to with the magnetic charge inherent in ectoplasm, but I never studied it much myself..." said Dr. Spengler, taking the magnet should one be offered to him.


Bronymous wrote:Hallows turns and begins following after the other pony who left, and Gallows, missing a beat or two, then turns to follow her.

Depending on how far they follow, they also arrive at White Whisper's apartment. Home... sweet... home?


Copper Rose wrote:Sweet Puff veers away from the magnet, only for it to attach itself to her bag. Very strongly. As in there's no way in Tartarus that it's coming off, ever.

you underestimate my power
"Err... what, exactly, do you have that would attract the magnet so... strongly?" asked Dr. Spengler.


Elacular wrote:Rhinestone had lost quite a bit of nerve at the jackals calling her crazy, but when Maverick seemed to believe her and even handed her a magnet, she grinned widely and attatched it to her shovel before waving it at Bell Mare.


Bell Mare would roll her eyes were they not empty sockets. As it stands blood just leaks out of them.

"Ooh. I'm shaking in my horseshoes."

Bell Mare doesn't seem very threatened by the magnet.


Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Copper Rose on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 pm

"Oh, it's, uh, it's... it's my candy! Yeah, I made some magnetic candy, and it must be clinging to that. I may have given Gallows a piece or two of it. Hehe." What a terrible, terrible liar, this filly.
avatar
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Gender : Female
Posts : 1931
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 19
Location : Port Angeles, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Elacular on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Rhinestone glared before a smile spread very slowly over her face. "Alright, dumbbuck, you wanna play rough? We'll play rough. Just gonna prove I'm not crazy real quick here with a technique Rites taught me. It's called Spirit Channeling."

She grinned madly at Bell Mare, putting her shovel on her back. A slight wind picked up around her and her hair started lifting as though from static. Blood began to drip from her eyes as her grin grew wider and madder.

"
M̨ͤͣͤ̅ͮ̑͆̄̇҉̪͉̭̦̩̦̬̫̺͇ͅę͖͍̦̘̳̱̦̰͖̥̹͈͔͚͚̠͓̔͂ͦ͒ͣ̄̏̿̀͑̋ͪ̀̕͝ͅsͮͤͭ̓͒͗̃͆ͭ̒̍ͭ̐͂͆̚҉̢̫͓͔͓̼̠̳̠̰́s̢̢̝̗̫̖̳͖͊ͪ̑̿ͨ̈́̉̋͆ͥͦ̒̌͂̐͗ͧ̚ ̧͐͋̌̽ͤ͆͑̉͊҉̩̥͔̜͈̩͎͚͕͎̪̘̫͇w̩̩͖̪̭͓̬͗ͦ͗ͤ̽ͫ̈́̑͌̇͛̓̔̕͜͞ȋ̛̀ͥͧ̏͒̂̍̌̍͟҉̱͉̘̲̪͎̫̩̼t̸ͥ̆͗͋ͪ҉̸̣͇̙̞̩̹͔͍̘̰̞̘͖͉̞̬̲͟h̷̢̢̧̰̳̫̹̝̲̼̺͓͕̗̥͚̯͖̪ͨ̎͊ͮ̚͡ ̵̧̨̼̰̙͚̥̗͔̈̌̽̑͊ͩ̐̽ͫͥ̐̏̽͊͂̑͒̋́t̵̨̆̈̂ͨ̀͂͋̂͢҉̲͎̯̺̜̮̼̖͚̻͉͟ḩ̱͔̤̠̜̤̠̯͇͔̼͍̇͗̍ͬ͂̑̽̓̄̈́͒͛͛̅͂̓̿͒͘͢ẹ̵͎͇̻̅̑͋ͯ̈́̃̄͐̚͟͢͞ ̘̺͔̳̬̞̤̥̪̖̃̔̔̋͋͘͠͡b͕͎͈͈̞̘̘̦͉̥͖͈̝̥̱͍͆̈̂͒̏̓ͨ͌͟͝u̸̡͙̻̺̥̥̔͌̾̑́̋̎̑̊͑̉̆̆͛̓ͭ̊̄̚ḻ̴̶̯̖̭̳͈̝͓ͦ̉̅̒̄̔̽͆͛l̴̡̢̠̙̙̥̘̩͕̬͙̮̺̥̹͂̂̓͊͊̒̎̍͋̈̇͊̏͘͟,̶̧̡̢͍̮̤͔̖̗̰͈̱͔̘͕̫̤̙̺ͦͯͯ̇̂̋̄ͬ͐ͤ͢ͅͅ ͆̔͛̈̍͗̋ͬ̔͏̹͖͎͙́Y̵̜͙̞̗̱̟̼̻͍͈̝̎ͫ̉̃̏̈̅́̽̍̉O̵̧̮̝̘͈̝̺̩̖͖͕̤͓͚͇̮ͭ̄̂ͤ͡Ṵ̢̨̭̩̫̥̜̭̭̝̹̮̘͉̗̄̓͗̓̂ͭ̋͋ͪͬ͒ͨ̐ͯ̑̊͛̀͝ͅͅ ̔̏ͬ͂̂ͦ͛̃̑͗̿̇͏̶̢͍̫͕̥͍̱̥͚͚̹̘̝̜̜̦͜ͅG̓͗ͧͩ҉̶͔̪̩͎̯̟̗̙͈̫̤̤̜̯̥̞Ȩ̧̰̖̘̯̞ͯ̐̌̈́ͤͤ͊ͦ̓ͤ̚͡T̴̷̶͔̬͍̝̥̣̹̺͐ͥ̔̉̿̀́͞ ̵̯̩͔̩̠͚͍͇͙̭͇̏̌̃͐ͭͥ̆ͣ̑ͩ͐̄ͭ̿ͥͥ̒ͭ͞͡Ţ̦̣͍̳͎͉͓̲̲̟̊̅̓̾ͨ̐ͧͣͭ͑ͭ͋̀̿̂ͦ̎̈́͠H͋ͪͧ̐̆̒ͩ̎̂̈́̇ͥͤ̎ͪͬ̆̚̚͡҉̮͉͉͇̥͇̟̮͇͍͉Eͥͤ̒ͬ̏͢҉̧̦̤͚̺͕̻̘̹̮̖͙̦͎͖̬͍͓ ͒̿̂͗̒̑ͫ̐̏͡҉̵͏̜̜̻͎̙̤̦̱̮̻̺̫̳̺͈͚̯H̷̥̬͉͕̻̊͊̓̒̓̊͂̈̀ͪͯ̏ͨͬ̋͠͞͞O̷̵͕̭͔̘̙ͮ͌ͪ̏̄ͦͤ͞R̮͈̥͈͉̺͇̹͖̰̼͔̣̪̰̭̀̅̽ͬͦ̒̏̈̿ͣ͑̀͆ͮ̓͝N͌͗́̄̓ͤ͆̾̎̽̂̆͆͝͏͕̖̳̰͞S̨̛̛̰̞̘͍͓̱̣̼͉͚̩̯͊͒̊̀̈͌ͤ͑ͤͮ̄ͤ,̫̲̙̺͓͖̠̙ͬͦ̈́̄̂̔̊ͣͦ͗ͫ̒́̀͘͟͢͡ ̶̮̰͚̙͇̰̝͇͕͎̠̰̦̠͍̰ͬ͋ͬ̂͂͂̉̌͛̆ͫͥͥ͒ͪͪ̐̉̄ͅͅM̶̦̬͖͇̠̯̗͖̣̼̥̖ͬ̅̓͆͊͊̍̎ͭ̅́̀̚͝ͅO̴̷̪̣̹̣̺͕̹̰̖̝̠̦͙͕̍̍̃̂́͗̓̆̚̚T̷̨̏͋̉̒̋͆ͫ̓ͣ̓̽ͪ͏̸̞̥̩̝̠͍̰͚̣͈̹̜̥͇̣̺̯̳ͅH̸̶̹̩̪̭̰̫̙̳̖̺͐͒̓̐͌́̌̑ͨ̚Ę͎͚̪͕̳̭͈̬͚͎̰̙͙͕̘͖̪̦̿ͣ̍̅̿̈́̄̈́̕R̶̸̨͙̝͎̬̞͉̠̣ͮͦ͌̽̄̉́̋̇̾Ḇ̲̻̯̟̞͓͚̼̹̘̲̠ͬ̍̏̊ͭ͛̎̃ͪͯ̀̉́͢͞͠Ų̭͇̫̞̜̭͎̰̤̙͎̯͙̙̱̭͖̟̟̀͋ͬ̀̀̋ͫ̊͋̾͒C͗͆ͨ̇ͩ̊ͯ͢҉̴͓̺͓̭̰̳̣͙̤͔̦̱͎̪̫K̛̥̱̟̟̙͙̅̔͛́ͅĘ͌͂ͪ̌͋̒̀̆ͦ̎̉ͥ̇̀̚̚͝͏̴̷͓̖̮͚̭̰̜̲̩͎̙̳͍͕ͅR̴͖̺̦̭͑̅ͥ̇̔͊͋̌ͮ̿̐̚̚͟!̢̮̮̰̬͈̱̥͔̯̣̭̲͌̏ͭ́͐̑͌́̈ͥ̒ͩ͠͞"




Meta:
Using tonight's magic point to channel Bell Mare, just for the purpose of annoying her. I'll take Farsight just because I should take something so I can't abuse my powers.
avatar
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Gender : Male
Posts : 1157
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 am

Meanwhile, at the much less spooky end of town, but also the considerably more filthy one, White Whisper had just arrived at his apartment. "Ah," White Whisper said to himself, unknowingly about to engage in a bit of narrative repetition. "Home, sweet, ho my goodness, you two followed me here." The colt turned more fully to the two jackals at this juncture, indicating what might charitably be called a "Hopeless endeavor at modern art" behind him. "Why on Equus would you two follow me to such a prototypical dump as this?"

avatar
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere Land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:27 am

The twins, as if by instinct, deadpan and say in unison, in that creepy way only twins can say it, "Play with us."

After a moment, they break bearing and push past Whisper into his house. "You were the only one not babbling about fake ghosts and sciency nonsense, so we came to help you pack." "Yeah, also you probably have snacks, and I need something salty and/or made of flesh to counteract the onset of a sugar coma I'm experiencing." Gallows' ears flap excitedly, as if to demonstrate.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5636
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Presidio of Monterey, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who You Gonna Call?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum