Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absence Thread

+15
Curunir
Elacular
Zarhon
ZamuelNow
sunbeam
tygerburningbright
mjh6
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
AProcrastinatingWriter
A1C Bronymous
Copper Rose
Stairc -Dan Felder
Quietkal
Crystalite
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Absence Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Absence Thread

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm

So, school is starting back up again tomorrow. Expect my presence here to slowly dwindle and die like a candle flame trapped under a glass dome. If any of my DM's feel that I'm delaying the game by not posting, feel free to make my character a temporary NPC - in fact, I encourage such. It'll make it easier for me to jump back in when I return, or to phase me out if you just want a new player. Anyway, I hope Real Life Happening doesn't get too much in the way of the games here, or vice versa, so I'll stay on as long as I can.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 pm

A bit of an apology to players in all my campaigns that I've been pretty much out of it recently. Trying to get my head together and I hope to get things updated over the next few days.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Heading up to Yosemite for the three day, I doubt there's wifi, so I'll be nonexistant until Monday.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Well, it seems the games I was in have ground to a halt, and I'm not really feeling like getting invested in a new one, so...I'm just gonna head out of here, I guess. Checking the site everytime I check my phone and seeing nothing is just getting a little...grinding.

I've got the games I was in tagged, so if the pleasant surprise of one of them updating happens, I'll peek back in and see what's going on.

It's been a fun ride, having been able to see the system grow from utilities locked to certain races, to utilities, and racials and genetics and all that other biz has been pretty cool. Keep on keeping on, pony tales.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:46 am

Well... I'm not too happy about this. I'm sorry for my constant disappearances, but it appears I must take my final disappearance. I have enjoyed my time here, but as the cold, dark truth of graduating high school looms ever nearer, I have to switch gears. Not that I was in the RP gear all that much as of late. There is good news about what caused me to keep disappearing though. My feet are finally on the mend and won't needing 100 dollar collagen eating cream to be bought again.

Back to me leaving again. As I said, graduation is looming closer, far closer than I feel comfortable with. And I'm without a real job and can't get one for the next two years, so whatever free time I have I must put into making money on YouTube. Which isn't going so well, but that's beside the point. Onto the next point.

Just kinda want to say my goodbyes with these upcoming paragraphs. This forum had been a big part of my life since sophomore year. Even so, I mostly kept to myself on here, living in a little hermit shell. It's cause me to have no real connections to here, so that may have been a reason for this final goodbye.

Either way, the group that gets possibly the biggest "thanks, goodbye, and I'm gonna miss you" is the Adventures in Saint Trotez group. It gave me a chance to really smile at school when checking my phone. It gave me a reason to develop a character I had made almost as a joke in 7th grade. Gave me a group I felt I really belonged in, even though at this point I belong no where on here.

While that group get's that, there is a specific person who gets the biggest "thank you" by far is mjh6. It bugs me that I'm bugged by something so small that I put this here. Thank you for being the only one to wish me a happy birthday on here for three years. Honestly, I'm annoyed that I'm bothered by something so petty, but thank you mj.

I had actually planned out the final leaving thing for a short while now, but was gonna put it off to finish one last little gift thing for here. I've been struggling to get said thing finished, so maybe you'll hear one more thing from me later. If any of you are interested in what else I do, you can find me on tumblr at [url=colterbolt.tumblr.com]ColterBolt[/url] and on YouTube as Colter Bolt as well. I know I haven't uploaded in a while. I'm working on that. If you are interested in that one, wait a few more days. Goodbye everyone.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 am

I'm so sorry you need to leave, but am glad that you'e okay. I really had fun playing with you, and how you have success with your youtube things. Won't be the same without yuo on Horsetron, but if you gotta go, you gotta go.

As far as the birthday thing goes... wow. I'm glad it made you happy. I know it made me happy when people wished me happy birthday, so I wanted to spread that around, I guess.

I... guess that's it. Goodbye, and good luck. What 4th wall?

(Closest to a waving smiley I could find)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Not...quite an absence announcement. I'll try sticking around.

But I'm having technical problems with my computer. So activity might be on a bit if a dive for a while.

Sorry.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 am

I know I haven't been posting; had some various issues to sort through. I promise I will catch up by the end of the day, but after that I may be kind of slow.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 pm

I'm going on a dumb overnight trip today, probably will not be able to get on here until it's over, some time tomorrow night.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 pm

I'm going on a dumb overnight trip today, probably will not be able to get on here until it's over, some time tomorrow night.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:03 am

I seem to post here a lot lately.

Anyways. I feel like utter crap today, so not gonna be posting much. On top of that, because I feel like crap today, I'm gonna have to try and pick up some extra hours, which means I'm going to continue feeling like crap. Joy to the world.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm

I, Crystalite Sparks, being of sound mind and body, hereby declare that my time in this forum is slowly drawing to a close.

Don't worry, we're not there yet. But my life has taken some turns lately, hopefully for the better, and I find myself having to cut back. It pains me to do it, but I just don't have that much creative energy to spare.

What this means immediately: I am dropping both of my Wanderlust campaigns, with deepest apologies to my players. I will also be going through my other games and cutting some of those back, although I will make an effort to provide proper exits for them, and should be able to keep a few at least.

Thank you for your support through what is becoming a very confusing and busy part of my life. I am sorry I can't return it in kind.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Combination of job issues and my computer being broken has kept me out of it recently. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but it's going to take me a bit.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am

I realize I've been less than usually active lately, and I have excuses.

Last week was "Finals Week", you might say. I've been heavily stressed for a year and a half coming down to a two-day test, which I took last week. And failed.

The last two weeks have been hectic, shifting schedules, lots of stuff to get done, not a lot of time or clear instructions to do them. I let this sit back with just a post here or there. Hopefully, though, by next Monday everything will have settled, with no homework to occupy my nights, plenty of free time to come back to the forum at full speed.

Also, I had to get a new computer, but fortunately it only took an hour or two to get this one connected so I could come on here and post this.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Double Absence Post!

I'm going to be limited, if not completely gone, from today until Saturday. Expect no posts, and you'll either be correct or pleasantly surprised.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:18 am

TRIPLE COMBO

I'm at home on vacation right now, and the internet here is pretty terrible. If I don't check in for several days, its because of that.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:47 am

Hello everyone, it's me, Paper Shadow, informing you that Skype just assassinated my Skype, so I had to assassinate Skype back, and now my Skype is dead...

I had written backstory, but I decided not to bore you with lore and just tell the facts. I have lost my chat history and group chats. And by groups chats, I don't mean "Oh, I can't see them, but if someone sends a message I'll be sure to see them again." No, even if I am kicked and re-invited, I do not see group chats. This has left me tired of Skype's antics and thus, it is dead to me now. I will be testing it over the next few days to see if its condition improves, but in the case that it doesn't, I'm just going to uninstall it for good...

Now, this raises the question of "How will one get in contact with Paper Shadow?" I can be contacted in two ways. First, via the forum PM system. Second, via Discord. This Discord, not that Discord. My Discord Tag is Paper Shadow#5564, although if you add me and your name isn't the same as your forum name please send me a PM stating what your Discord Tag is so I know who is who and I don't accidentally ignore someone. If Skype continues to be bad after the next couple of days, that'll be the main way of chatting. This'll be inconvenient to the groups I'm in, 'cus it'll mean either everyone switches over for my benefit, or someone (most likely me) will be out of touch with the OOC Chat. This will be the most annoying for my upcoming PBA game, 'cus if I make a group chat, it'll be on Discord (they are called Servers over there and they are free but still)...

My apologies if this causes any inconvenience...

(Posting this here because it's basically being absent from Skype, so it counts. Also I won't be able to accept Discord Friend Invites immediately because I am asleep right now...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:04 am

Apologies to the games I am in and haven't been posting in over the last month, there was a death in the family and my free time and motivation were sapped because of it. I should be more able to post over the coming days, and I'll try to get something done in each game before the week's end...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5