The Sun Sets

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Fri May 23, 2014 1:28 pm

"Alright, then, is there anything else that somepony can think of before we leave?"
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri May 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Kanen:
You aren't far from Figure Head's house now, and it takes only a minute to get there. "String... Cheese..." The foal replies through sobs, starting to calm down. "Where's... mommy?"

avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sat May 24, 2014 2:56 am

"All right. Let's go." Storm pushes the cloud out the door and heads for the stairway down.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am

Dodger suppresses a yawn before following Storm.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sat May 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Storm, Dodger:
You take the bound pony on his cloud stretcher out and down the hall. When you get to the bottom of the stairs, you can hear what sounds like crying, and when you enter the 1st floor hallway, you find Kanen walking toward you with a foal on his back. The colt is sobbing, and clearly bleeding.

Scales:
You and cobalt finally reach the house again. The situation does not appear to have changed- the two dead ponies are still there, the door is closed and there is no sign of the others. "This..." Cobalt begins, but he trails off and doesn't finish, following you to the door.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sat May 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Storm goes up to the colt. "Hello little one. I'm Dr. Storm, what's your name?"
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun May 25, 2014 5:35 am

Storm:
"'M...Autumn Leaf..."


Last edited by A1C Bronymous on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun May 25, 2014 6:39 am

Bronymous wrote:Scales:
You and cobalt finally reach the house again. The situation does not appear to have changed- the two dead ponies are still there, the door is closed and there is no sign of the others. "This..." Cobalt begins, but he trails off and doesn't finish, following you to the door.
"Just to make sure you got the wire on the situation, zombies were about the joint when I was here, so keep your hogs running." With that, Scales attempts to open the door...

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  deonte9109 on Sun May 25, 2014 11:10 am

"He fell from what I think what you ponies call balconies. Didn't really know where else to take him with the town so....."quiet"."
avatar
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Gender : Male
Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Valdosta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 pm

"Well String Cheese, you've been very brave, but I need you to be brave a little further. I need check to your injuries, and then I might give you some medicine to take. It might be a little bitter, but you're a brave colt right?"

OOC: Assuming String Cheese says yes, Storm proceeds to diagnose his injuries.
Heal(10) + FK(Diagnoses)(5) -6(Exhaustion)
Roll(1d20)+9:
18,+9
Total:27
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon May 26, 2014 1:00 am

Storm, Kanen:
The colt does not protest as you examine him. Mercifully, his injuries are not serious. It looks like he may have sprained a hoof in the fall. His back legs are scraped, and while at first glance it looks like a lot of blood, they are shallow, just need to be cleaned and bandaged.

As you are examining him, you hear the front door open again.

Scales:
The door was apparently unlocked again. You step inside the foyer, and Cobalt follows you in. "So where is..." he begins, but trails off as you hear low voices from the hallway. He shoots you a look, and whispers, "Who else is in here? I thought it was just the witness?" As he speaks he begins moving cautiously to the door to the hallway, staying out of sight of anyone in it.


Last edited by Bronymous on Tue May 27, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Mon May 26, 2014 3:07 am

Bronymous wrote:Storm, Kanen:
The colt does not protest as you examine him. Mercifully, his injuries are not serious. It looks like he may have sprained a hoof in the fall. His back legs are scraped, and while at first glance it looks like a lot of blood, they are shallow, just need to be cleaned and bandaged.

"You are a very lucky colt. Your injuries probably hurt a lot, but they're not serious. You'll be better soon. I'm going to clean your wounds, which may hurt a bit, and then going to wrap bandages around them." Storm proceeds to disinfect and wrap the colt's wounds in bandages.

As you are examining him, you hear the front door open again.


Storm whispers to Dodger. "Dodger, can you check if those are more zombies out there. We may need to make a hasty get away."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Cardbo wrote:Storm whispers to Dodger.  "Dodger, can you check if those are more zombies out there.  We may need to make a hasty get away."
"Right," said Dodger, heading down to check out the front door and again trying to suppress a yawn.

Perception: 1d20 (4) + 9 - 6 = 7
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 am

Bronymous wrote:Scales:
The door was apparently unlocked again. You step inside the foyer, and Cobalt follows you in. "So where is..." he begins, but trails off as you hear low voices from the hallway. He shoots you a look, and whispers, "Who else is in here? I thought it was just the witness?" As he speaks he begins moving cautiously to the door to the hallway, staying out of sight of anyone in it.
"I just yapped on about the zombies," Scales responds quietly as she moves alongside Cobalt. "Otherwise, the witness has friends over. Bunch of oddballs, but they're either clean or the most brain-dead crooks I've seen. I had figured they would have left the joint by now."

(Stealth Roll: 14 (Roll) + 6 (Skill) = 20)

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 27, 2014 3:40 am

Dodger:
You walk in to the foyer. Sure enough, the door is open, but before you can look for who did it, you get blindsided.

Scales:
Cobalt seems to only partially listen, waiting. You watch Dodger come around the corner, and before anything else can happen, Cobalt tackles him, knocking him into the wall and then throwing him to the ground. He pins Dodger to the floor, and speaks. "Who are you, and what is your business here?"

Storm, Kanen:
You both hear the commotion from the end of the hall. Turning to look, you see a mysterious pony in specialized Guard armor pinning Dodger to the floor. He hasn't noticed you.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 am

Dodger barely had time to let out an "OOF" before he got brutalized. Neighagra police, it seems, have a different idea of how to question somepony than Canterlot police. Still, if his head would stop spinning, he was confident he could be reasonable about this.

"My name is... my name is Rough Boulder," said Dodger, trying to get to his senses. "I came here as a volunteer... to help with repairs. When the zombies attacked I... I went in here, for shelter."

Persuasion: 1d20 (18) + 9 - 6 = 21
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 am

"Officers, would you please let my associate up. It's been a very rough day."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue May 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"My name is... my name is Rough Boulder," said Dodger, trying to get to his senses. "I came here as a volunteer... to help with repairs. When the zombies attacked I... I went in here, for shelter."
Copper Rose wrote:"Stallions, this is detective Night Scales. Detective, these are Storm, Dodger, and Gearick, ponies who came into the house while I was unconscious to escape the plague outside."
"Rough Boulder?" replies Night Scales, "Don't give us that bunk Dodger. You better be square with us or you'll find yourself in the pen swifter than you'll know."

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Ooh, killer.


Cobalt, looks back at Scales, then down at Dodger. "So what's with the names, huh? Something to hide?" he then looks at Kanen and Storm. "Both of you stay exactly where you are. As of right now I'm holding you under suspicion of murder- and probably a handful of other crimes as well. As of an hour ago this city has been placed under Royal Guard control, and martial law. Any resistance will be met with strict punishment." Cobalt rolls off Dodger and drags him to his hooves, pushing him into the hallway. "Detective, take me to the 'witness'. We'll be interrogating all of them at once. And shut that door before anyone else just walks in."


Extended rests are for pussies.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm

"Very well.  But first I'd like to arrange a few things.  This colt here, String Cheese has lost his mother.  Are there any general shelters we could take him to find his mother?"  

"Secondly, this unicorn here is one of the poisoned." Storm nods to the unicorn floating on the cloud. "I been away from town for most of the day.  Have there been any changes in dealing with them, or would the clinic still be the best place to take him."
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue May 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Night Scales follows orders and closes (and locks?) the front door. She then flies back and asks the ponies "Where's Silent Bells?"

_________________
Ellipses are kinda my thing...

Based Emotion Chart:
avatar
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Before Dodger could answer the guardsman was yelling at Kanen and Storm. And besides, under martial law he seemed unlikely to listen to any bit of reason. It was as Dodger was being dragged to his hooves that he remembered why he hated detectives. Especially ones that talked anachronistically.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo on Tue May 27, 2014 3:19 pm

"Silver Bells has been seriously injured by this pony" nodding to the unicorn. "in his delirium.  If you must question her, she's upstairs, but please do not hassle her or try to move her or it may result in the injury worsening." says Storm seriously.
avatar
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Gender : Male
Posts : 3111
Join date : 2012-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue May 27, 2014 3:44 pm

"Alright! Quiet, and get moving." Cobalt eyes the colt and the bound zombie. "The colt will have to stay, I'm not leaving you all to take him somewhere safe, nor am I letting any of you leave to escort him. That one... can stay tied up. Questions can wait until after Story Time, upstairs, together, everyone, NOW." Cobalt releases Dodger, but pushes him in that direction, glaring at Storm and Kanen to do the same.
avatar
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Gender : Male
Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue May 27, 2014 3:51 pm

As Cobalt released him, Dodger fell face-first onto the ground. Whether or not it was because he had no balance thanks to being yanked around and shoved, or whether he did that on purpose, he would never say. Regardless, he quickly got up and headed up the stairs, not bothering to look back at Cobalt or his bat pony mistress.

Okay, that was rude to think, but Dodger wasn't feeling much like a gentlecolt right now.
avatar
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Gender : Male
Posts : 1775
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Yee-Haw County

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum