Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

+10
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
Brony 7 of 9
Senshuken
Paper Shadow
Elacular
Quietkal
A1C Bronymous
mjh6
TheCavalry
14 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:03 am

So... do I need to do a check to catch the balls?

Also, who is throwing the balls?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL] - Page 9 Empty Re: Cirque du Celeste [play-by-post, slice of life campaign][FULL]

Post  TheCavalry Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah, skill check, sorry. I'm assuming acrobatics or mechanics, but...whichever you think is best.

Didn't give the name or description, since the thrower in question is muddled in with the other ponies; so, you can't actually tell, right now, who did it. For what it's worth, the voice is familiar, and not malicious.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Spoiler: if Tale Spinner had asked for him to say Mazahs backwards, Candi would have turned into Captain Marevel, the circus becoming her secret lair.

Just so you know. Oh what might have been...
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Spoiler: if Tale Spinner had asked for him to say Mazahs backwards, Candi would have turned into Captain Marevel, the circus becoming her secret lair.

Just so you know. Oh what might have been...
Brb, writing magical wizards powers into Tale Spinner's background history Razz 
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 pm

What exactly are the methods for "using the bathroom" upon arriving at a new campsite? Are there stalls or outhouses or something set up on arrival, or a wagon for that, or do you just go find a bush? So I know if/where to look.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:What exactly are the methods for "using the bathroom" upon arriving at a new campsite? Are there stalls or outhouses or something set up on arrival, or a wagon for that, or do you just go find a bush? So I know if/where to look.

Why do all your characters use the bathroom all the time.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 pm

A) It's not my character using the bathroom, its one of the characters he's looking for.

B) Because they use to all pursue romance options but I got tired of that.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Rory, didn't see the question. Mostly moot now (perception check and all), but still. I'll get back to you on it.

Speaking of which, apologies; I ought to post right now, but I'm a little under the weather. Sorry for the delay.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Bump.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Rory- again. Got a little... distracted with some projects, and haven't had the time to write a proper post here yet.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 pm

So where is everyone?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm here
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Just waiting on a roll result.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Waiting to see what the pony (and snake) do, so I know whether to engage someone else in light conversation.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Sorry guys. I have the topic open in another window, so... I will get a post up. Soon. Hopefully.

As I say, just been a bit distracted this past week. Not exactly an excuse, given the time and responsibilities but...
I apologise, profusely, for the delays. And when I do get the post done, it will be accompanied by a fitting superman II quote.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

So it's been a week now since someone posted in the campaign thread.

Should I be getting worried or is there something going on in America that's taking up all the free time?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:35 pm

I did last post I think, so don't look at me.
Classes started again, but I'm in the middle of third week now so it's not like a sudden occurance.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Some people start class this week. I'VE been in class since April, nonstop, so that's no longer an excuse.

I think most of us are waiting on a DM post.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:29 pm

So can we pronounce this adventure dead and close the books on it?
Because it's been some 3 weeks since there last was a post/update...
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:38 pm

That...might be a good idea.

I'm sorry- it was probably far too soon for me to try running an adventure. I can blame external stuff- things hVe been hectic lately- but at least a little of it is my own inexperience. I'm real sorry for wasting you guys time: maybe sometime we can give this another shot when my head is more in the game.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 pm

It's alright, thanks for at least calling it and not just letting it slip down quietly as we continue to glance at it and hope something happens.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 pm

For what it's worth, I am still interested in the circus/variety show concept, and I would love to revisit it someday... But I think this was a case of my enthusiasm really getting away from me. I simply wasn't prepared enough for the actual details and responsibilities of running a campaign, I think; I was a bit tied up in how exciting the idea seemed.

So... Yes, again, I'm sorry for wasting people's time, but I do hope to maybe get the circus up and running again someday.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 pm

So in your enthusiasm, you took on a little bit more than you could chew.

No biggie. It's admirable that you at least are upfront about it. We can always start up something new some other time Smile
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Can I at least know the answer to my little "Where are the two strong mares" mystery?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9