Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque du Celeste

+7
Paper Shadow
Senshuken
A1C Bronymous
Demonu
Brony 7 of 9
mjh6
TheCavalry
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Cirque du Celeste - Page 7 Empty Re: Cirque du Celeste

Post  TheCavalry Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Hela, Tale
Three sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Well, I guess you could-"

She was cut off by the door opening, and Tale Spinner barging in. She bolted to her feet, ready to yell at the zebras rudeness... before remembering about the skeleton pony in the closet. Or middle-of-the-room to be more exact.

"...Tale," she said slowly, waving at Hela and Jeeves. "Let me explain."
---
Flash
Grip stiffened, her grin freezing in place like a rictus.

"What do I look like, her handler? What makes you think I know where she is." She scowled darkly, glaring at the Pegasus.

"Know what, forget it. I gotta get back to work. Go find somepony else to bother.
---
Karliah

"Remarkably similar come to think of it! You don't think that they might be changelings too, do you...wait, why is Giant snickering? Did I put my hoof in something?"
---
Flare

"Well, guess that settles that question," Daring chuckled after Newton. He shook his head wistfully, sitting down and breathing deep.

"Ah... I miss this place," he murmured, a soft smile on his muzzle. He looked back at the dragon. "So, how've you been holding up? I'm supposing my niece hasn't put you in your own show yet."

---

Newton, Barkov, Tan, Viper, Upbeat, Risky

Spoiler:

"Yes! I mean, uh, yeah, sure, sounds good to me..."

The Pegasus shuffled awkwardly, suddenly intently focused on the work she was doing.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Flare shrugged and half-smiled. "I came here with no experience in performing, and no real unique abilities except for breathing sparks. So I just help as much as I can when I'm needed.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Flash
Grip stiffened, her grin freezing in place like a rictus.

"What do I look like, her handler? What makes you think I know where she is." She scowled darkly, glaring at the Pegasus.

"Know what, forget it. I gotta get back to work. Go find somepony else to bother.

Flashpoint cocks an eyebrow, then flaps around to stand right next to Top Grip. "Oh? Now what might that be about, hmm?" He leans in close, grilling her. "Awful snippy today. You two have a break up? Or did you just come back from burying her in the woods?"

Persuasion: 11+8=19
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Karliah rolled her eyes at the comment, saying. “Kinda. I don’t think their changelings, just people that want their privacy and might feel like outcasts currently.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Spoiler:
Somewhere in the back of his mind, a little voice was telling Tale Spinner that he should have waited to be called in rather than barge in. Yet a different voice overruled that one, stressing the importance of the matter and the fact that it was sort of last minute. Figuring that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, Tale Spinner ignored the first voice and heeded the other one.

And so he found himself face to face with Three Rings, an unknown pony and... Hold on, is that a skeleton? A distant sound drifted into his ears. 'Let me explain...'

Tale Spinner snapped back to reality. "Am I interrupting something?"
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Risky starts trotting towards the chefs, expecting the others will follow at their own pace. He notices the other magician bolt into a trailer, and debates going to ask if he'd like to get some food too, but anypony in that much of a hurry must have something else already going on.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7