Cirque du Celeste

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cirque du Celeste

Post  Paper Shadow on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Tan looks at the snake, just as Flashpoint started knocking.
"Did your things involve circus tents too," he asks his companion.
"It would ssseem sso. Let'ss not keep them waiting now."

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:52 pm

"Huh, now why didn't I think of that," the mare asked loudly, inspecting the knot and finding it satisfactory. She began drawing another line of rope. "Hay, I bet that if I tried saying that to the lady with the big hat, she wouldn't brush me off for no reason and make me work at this junk!"

She glared at the two performers,before taking a few deep, calming breaths. "Sprry," she grumbled. "Pretty much what I'd been thinkin' of. Even had a name ready- Taut Rope, escape artist extra ordinary! But the boss lady said no. So 'stead, here I am. Knot Landing. Rope tier. Yay."
---
"You'd rather...urgh...cow again," Three Ring asked after him. She glanced at Tans wagon, before deciding to let it be. He'd always proved himself dependable and besides- if she had to dock some pay for skipping work, it might not be the worst thing.

She trotted back to her own wagon, and closed the door.
---
"Easy for you to say," Tan said with a laugh. "No one is expecting you to put up posts and flags."

Still, he reached the door, opening it only a moment after it stopped being hit; just in time to see Three Ring disappear into her wagon. Flashpoint was gone, too.
---
When Flashpoint arrived, there was already a queue forming...not that it mattered. Almost as soon as he joined the line, a pair of claws and ruffled feathers made their way towards him.

[color=orange]"flashpoint! Why, just the pony I was looking for... and you've been back here all along? How long? Oft, never mind, doesn't matter."
A griffon with the eyes of a mad scientist, the smile of a salt-addict and the chefs hat of Hoofibal Lector wrapped a claw around the pegasi's shoulders and pulled him forward, ignoring the grumbles and glares that it received from the ones still waiting in line. Well, ignoring the ones directed at him anyway.

"My Flashpoint, they don't seem to like you. Did you rain on their parade?"
Gourmet laughed at his own joke. Loudly.
"I kid, of course. I hope I kid! I'd hate for it to be wet... speaking of which, have you got a firelighter nearby? Or a singed feather?"
---
It wasn't a busy square, but each stall had enough customers that there was an ever present buzz. A few of the citizens cast odd glances at the new arrivals; most ignored them.

For now at least.
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Flashpoint very casually removed the Griffon's talon from around his shoulder. He generally found most griffons to be barely tolerable, and this one's particular personality to be detestable- but he gained points back for making the food. So once again the Pegasus spared the Griffon what he would like to tell him, and instead went with. "You know I do, considering how often I need to spark a pilot light or light a cooking fire for you. Have you ever even heard of matches?" He kicks at the ground, sparking his special horseshoes on a rock and sending out sparks. "You know if you're just going to serve us grass again, we don't actually need it to be cooked?" He follows the griffon a bit more, and then adds, "And speaking of grass, what about the 8 bits you owe me?"
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:20 pm

TheCavalry wrote:"Easy for you to say," Tan said with a laugh. "No one is expecting you to put up posts and flags."

Still, he reached the door, opening it only a moment after it stopped being hit; just in time to see Three Ring disappear into her wagon. Flashpoint was gone, too.
Viper swivels around, looking for ponies to send Tan to help. "And here I thought you enjoyed hard labour," jokes Viper...

(Perception Check: 17 (Roll) + 10 (Skill) = 27)

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 pm

"Of course I have 'something up my sleeve'! declared Cavendish. "THE AMAZING CAVENDISH has multiple feats of magical abilities! Bring me the masses so I may dazzle them!"
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:03 pm

TheCavalry wrote:"Huh, now why didn't I think of that," the mare asked loudly, inspecting the knot and finding it satisfactory. She began drawing another line of rope. "Hay, I bet that if I tried saying that to the lady with the big hat, she wouldn't brush me off for no reason and make me work at this junk!"

She glared at the two performers,before taking a few deep, calming breaths. "Sorry," she grumbled. "Pretty much what I'd been thinkin' of. Even had a name ready- Taut Rope, escape artist extra ordinary! But the boss lady said no. So 'stead, here I am. Knot Landing. Rope tier. Yay."
Risky pauses from the rope to wave a nonchalant hoof. "You just gotta keep on trying with 'er; she jus' needs t' make sure th' act'll bring in enough tha' the cirque can keep goin'." He smiles kindly at the mare, before resuming the actions with the rope with a nod toward the magician. "I don' know 'bout Barky there, but I was a rope tier m'self for a long time 'fore I got th' okay."
He stops and thinks for a second, before apologizing, "Sorry...tha's...not as comfortin' as it sounded in my head."
Tier or Tyer:
For the (a?), I'm actually not sure if we're saying 'tier' as in someone who ties, or 'tier' as in a level of work. Though she'd probably just say she's a joust in the latter case as I think about it.
I guess it doesn't really matter, we know what she's talking about in either case. English is weird.

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tiers and tiers)
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 am

Barkov chuckled a little as he shook his head at Risky, but didn't exactly say anything about how he had managed to earn his act despite being with the circus for about six months. However once the chuckling had subsided the diamond dog took a moment to look at the future escape artist with a look of deep thought. Clicking his tongue as he came to a decision, he waited until they were done with the latest knot before presenting his idea. "This is just a thought and I can't promise that anything would come of it, but if you were interested... Maybe you would like to be my assistant for my act?"

Attempting to sell the idea, Barkov continued "While it wouldn't be your own act, you would be out there performing right there with me. It would give you a chance to get used to being in the spotlight while not being overwhelmed by being in the center of it and you would get a chance to learn some of the tricks of being an escape artist. After a while, once you have some experience with how those kinds of acts are meant to be done and since you would already be known to the crowd, Three Ring would be much more likely to give you your own act. What do you think?"

Roll for Persuasion:
Roll(1d20)+7: 17,+7 Total:24
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Flashpoint
"And haven't you ever heard of flavour?" Gourmet kneeled down, picking at the grass blackened by the sparks. He lifted a particularly dark piece, sniffed it, then dropped it in a pot bubbling at the head of the queue. The lumpy mixture within gave a small belch in response. "You ponies...sometimes, I think I should go back to the Goat kingdoms. They appreciate fine dining.

And what are eight bits between friends? But, if that's really so important to you... I'll let you have first taste of my latest culinary invention, and allow you to name it! More than eight bits worth."

---
Viper
"Hard labour?" Tan chuckled. "Grape-stomping and bushel picking, that's hard labour. Running flags and planting signs is just a piece of cake."

As Tan chats, Viper takes the encampment in. What looks like chaos, and ponies running one way and the other, is actually a very discordant form of order. The more experienced workers know what their supposed to be doing, and the less experienced ones are following their lead. Most of the work force is setting up the tent, by tying ropes to spikes to be planted in the ground or running them through the tent poles.
A smaller, albeit it more frantic and harder working faction, are working to pull the canvases out of the bundled heap it's become in the wagon, flattening it out to search for rips and tears to patch up.
Finally, there are two stallions (a hammer on one flank, a nail box on the other) who are building a small toll booth for customers, though they seem to be building it further off the route to town than usual.
---
Cavendish, Tale Spinner, Flare
Cavendishs shouting certainly turned a few ponies heads, though the looks of them when they saw his mask were less 'dazzled' and more in shock.

A few of the concerned parents tried to push foals behind them, but even so, more than a few cautious, curious eyes peeked from between the grown-ups legs, glancing between the three performers.
---
Risky Cuts, Barkov
"Since out loud it was zero comforting, I'm not surprised."

She turned from Risky as Barkov made his suggestion, her expression clouding over as he outlined the idea. She sat down, her head cocked to one side, and seemingly not noticing her hooves nimbly tying and untying pieces of rope.

"But I..." Knot stopped and shook her head.
"Was gonna say I want to be a star 'stead of an assistant, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere. But what makes you think lady bighat is going to buy the idea  from you anymore than coming from me?

Spoiler:
Yes, language is weird... as you can guess from the whole rope cutie mark thing, it is...tying ropes as a job. I just like making up words, sort of.
[/color][/color][/color]
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 pm

"Goats appreciate anything that they don't choke on." Flashpoint gives it a wary look. "Well it looks like Burnt Juice and Melted Toast. And dirt. 8 bits is a bit too generous. Maybe 8 bits too generous." He leans over, giving it a sniff and shooting Gourmet a cocked eyebrow. "In fact, 'friends' is probably a bit generous, too. Are you gonna get me a spoon or do I go full facial here?"

Last edited by Bronymous on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Cavendishs shouting certainly turned a few ponies heads, though the looks of them when they saw his mask were less 'dazzled' and more in shock.

A few of the concerned parents tried to push foals behind them, but even so, more than a few cautious, curious eyes peeked from between the grown-ups legs, glancing between the three performers.
"That's our cue, guys." Tale Spinner cleared his troat and addressed the onlookers.*
"Chères Madames et Messieurs.
It is with the deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you today. And now we invite you to relax, let us amaze you all as the ensemble proudly presents -
Cirque du Celeste!"

Tale Spinner whispered to the side: "You're up, maestro."
-------------------------------------------------------
* Using Audiomancy to turn up the volume so everyone can hear it.
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 am

Barkov watched as Knot started to make and undo her namesake out of what appeared to be a nervous habit. Smiling warmly at her, the diamond dog explained "Well, for starters it would cost her less money to add someone to an existing act then to fund a brand new one..." Barkov's smile seemed to grow a little more playful and fox like as he added "Plus I'm sure that Three Ring would take into account all the paying stallions who would show up at the promise of seeing a cute mare in bondage that wouldn't normally do so..." On the outside Barkov was the picture of playful confidence, inside however he was slightly nervous as to what his words would bring.

Turning towards Risky in order to prevent himself from looking more like a possibly foolish pup, Barkov couldn't help but say "She's right. I'm afraid if you don't start thinking about what you're saying, I'm going to have to start hitting you over the back of the head."
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

"Greetings, fillies and gentlecolts!" declared Cavendish. "I, THE AMAZING CAVENDISH, shall be your representative of the ASTOUNDING Cirque du Celeste today! You may be wondering, what shall you find at this circus? Consider this your sample!"

While Cavendish was not the fire expert of the circus he still knew basic tricks - for example, how to conjure up heatless fire. After conjuring it he could dispel it or let one of the other performers take over and work their magic. But for spectacle he knew how to turn that phantom flame into a blast of pretty-looking fireworks, which should be enough to enchant the crowd.

Using Arcana and a modified Phantom Flame to make pretty, harmless fireworks.

1d20 (10) + 15 = 25
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Hela closed the door of the shop, thanking the filly behind the counter. She trotted across the street heading for a confectionary store when she heard shouting coming from down the street. Curious, she headed that way to see what the commotion was about. She came upon a pony in a mask yelling "I, THE AMAZING CAVENDISH, shall be your representative of the ASTOUNDING Cirque du Celeste today! You may be wondering, what shall you find at this circus? Consider this your sample!" Oh wow, a circus Hela thought to herself. This could be just what I've been looking for. She figured it would be better to wait until they were done with their performance before trying to approach any of them.
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Risky Cuts, Barkov
"Since out loud it was zero comforting, I'm not surprised."

She turned from Risky as Barkov made his suggestion, her expression clouding over as he outlined the idea. She sat down, her head cocked to one side, and seemingly not noticing her hooves nimbly tying and untying pieces of rope.

"But I..." Knot stopped and shook her head.
"Was gonna say I want to be a star 'stead of an assistant, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere. But what makes you think lady bighat is going to buy the idea  from you anymore than coming from me?
Senshuken wrote:Turning towards Risky in order to prevent himself from looking more like a possibly foolish pup, Barkov couldn't help but say "She's right. I'm afraid if you don't start thinking about what you're saying, I'm going to have to start hitting you over the back of the head."
Risky doesn't interject into their conversation, simply continuing the process of setting up for the tent, but can't help but to stop and genuinely laugh at the diamond dog's attempt at what seems to be either posturing or a poorly made joke. After a bit, he manages to calm down to just a chuckle and say, "Yeh maybe. We'll see how far y' get with that, though," as he resumes his actions, still chuckling as he pulls a knot tight with his mouth. He turns to the mare and says, "Buster here's righ' though. Three Rings'd let you on as parta 'nother act 'fore you'll get your own." He smiles and looks back to the diamond dog, saying, "Jus' look at 'im, he's already sharin' an act!", and letting out another guffaw as he starts another stake for the tent.
Meta:
:^I
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Flashpoint

"That eager, eh? I don't blame you! Why, if not for my culinary oath, I'd probably have eaten this by now myself." The griffin sighed wistfully, picking up a tray and scooping a handful of the slop onto it.

"Bon appetite!"

Spoiler:
If you dare taste it... roll endurance.
---
Some of the older ponies lead in fright at the fireworks; not the foals. They just seem to grow more excited, trying to push their way to the front of the crowd, an excited murmur building.
---
Hela
As the fireworks go off, Hela can hear a stallion mumbling. It's come from an old Pegasus, staring fixedly at the stage and not seeming to notice what he's saying:
"Not bad, not bad... Gets the kids attentions anyway..."

On her other side, a different, squeaker voice pips up from ground level.
"Was he doin'?" a small foal demanded, trying to peer through the forest of legs in front of her.
---
Risky, Barkov

Knot stared at the diamond dog for a moment, before bursting out into laughter.
Color=brown]"Well, that's one way to get an act,
she admitted once she had regained her bearings. "Got to admit, I didn't think this was that kind of circus... Does that mean Ricky here has a knife fetish?"

She shook her head again, chuckling.
[color=brown]"Alright, guess I'll think about it. Thanks for the offer, and I guess I'll take you up on it. Better'n doing this the rest of my life..."

She took the rope she had been playing with, three it through the spike Risky had prepared, and knotted it. She let the untied end of the rope dangle free on the ground.

"So, can one of you take that end and see if the tents are done yet? Dunno about you, but I don't want to sit her waiting on them to get them planted in the ground."

The tent poles were an out of date set, owned by at least the past three owners. A screw disconnected the base from the shaft, which had a loop at the top to run the free rope through. Once the ropes and stakes were secure, a team of ponies would be left to pull, heaving the tent poles into an upright position and keeping them there until the Pegasi had had the time to fly around and secure the canvas. It didn't take long itself, but untangling the tents, fixing any rips ahead of time, making sure the Pegasi were ready to carry the think top... that part took time,
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:09 pm

"If this kills me, I'll have you know that it's in my will that you are to be strung up by your back legs and used as a pinata at my funeral." Flashpoint looks at the muck on his tray, looks back at Gourmet. "Did you at least wash your talons?" And then takes a bite.

I knew I should have taken Longrunner.
Endurance: 4+10=14
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18 pm

TheCavalry wrote:
Hela
As the fireworks go off, Hela can hear a stallion mumbling. It's come from an old Pegasus, staring fixedly at the stage and not seeming to notice what he's saying:
"Not bad, not bad... Gets the kids attentions anyway..."

On her other side, a different, squeaker voice pips up from ground level.
"Was he doin'?" a small foal demanded, trying to peer through the forest of legs in front of her.

Hela looks down at the little form at her hooves. "Here let me help you." Her horn glows and the little one is lifted onto her back. "There you go, now you can see." Hela continues to watch with the occasional sqwee in her ear.

Telekinesis:

Telekinesis (2) – At Will
Preparation Time: Instantaneous
You may mentally pick up or manipulate any number of objects within 50 feet of you with combined weights of 50 pounds or less. 50+100=150lb

Mental Muscles (4)
Prerequisite: Telekinesis
The weight limit of your Telekinesis increases by 25 pounds. You may take this ability up to four times
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 am

TheCavalry wrote:Knot stared at the diamond dog for a moment, before bursting out into laughter.
"Well, that's one way to get an act, she admitted once she had regained her bearings. "Got to admit, I didn't think this was that kind of circus... Does that mean Ricky here has a knife fetish?"

She shook her head again, chuckling.
"Alright, guess I'll think about it. Thanks for the offer, and I guess I'll take you up on it. Better'n doing this the rest of my life..."

She took the rope she had been playing with, threaded it through the spike Risky had prepared, and knotted it. She let the untied end of the rope dangle free on the ground.

"So, can one of you take that end and see if the tents are done yet? Dunno about you, but I don't want to sit her waiting on them to get them planted in the ground."

The tent poles were an out of date set, owned by at least the past three owners. A screw disconnected the base from the shaft, which had a loop at the top to run the free rope through. Once the ropes and stakes were secure, a team of ponies would be left to pull, heaving the tent poles into an upright position and keeping them there until the Pegasi had had the time to fly around and secure the canvas. It didn't take long itself, but untangling the tents, fixing any rips ahead of time, making sure the Pegasi were ready to carry the think top... that part took time.
Risky smiles and shakes his head at her comment about the fetishes, before grabbing the loose rope and quickly knotting it to the coil around his neck and taking a few steps toward where they're working on the tents. "I'm on it. You two gotta work out yer sexy times." He stops and smirks, and gives a mock facehoof before saying, "I'm sorry, tha' just slipped out. Your acts. Figure out how t' incorporate Ms Taut Rope," with a teasing enunciation of her name.

Still smirking, he quickly wanders to the tent group to see how they're coming.
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 am

TheCavalry wrote:
Some of the older ponies leap in fright at the fireworks; not the foals. They just seem to grow more excited, trying to push their way to the front of the crowd, an excited murmur building.
"That's right, folks!" Tale Spinner shouts at the crowd when Newton finished showing off. "All this and more you can find at Cirque du Celeste! We've got magicians, we've got knife jugglers, we've got acrobats flying through the air! We've got clowns, we've got fire eaters and much more to spare! Cirque du Celeste, the place where dreams are made! Fun for the entire family! Bring the kids, bring grandfather, bring that one annoying cousin who's just passing by and you have to entertain for the night! Cirque du Celeste, just located on the outskirts of town! Don't delay, visit today!"

Tale Spinner hands Flare a stack of flyers and shoves her in front of him.
"When, where and why should you go? Why, my lovely dragon assistent here will answer any questions you might have!"

With that said, he grabs another set of flyers to plaster all over town. But before he trots off, Tale Spinner whispers to Newton:
"One more to dazzle them. Make it something special."
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am

Flare wasn't certain how ezactly she should "be adorable" but she could try her best. Flare put on a big smile and looked around at the crowd. starting to pass out the fliers.
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:40 am

Laughter was a good sign. It meant no one was offended and thus he wouldn't get yelled at.Taking a deep breath as relief snaked through him, Barkov chuckled as he responded to Knot's question by saying "What happens between Risky and his knives are between him and the poor bastard sharing wagon with him."

Nodding towards the mare, the diamond dog smiled warmly he went to go and check up on the status on the tents. Someone had to do it after all.

Perception Roll:
13,+7 Total:20
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 am

Hela lifted the little filly off her back and onto the ground. "There we go. Now wasn't that fun?" She waited for the Dragon who was passing out fliers to come around to her before she asked,"Excuse me, I would love to come and see your show. Where exactly are you located?"

Telekinesis:
Telekinesis (2) – At Will
Preparation Time: Instantaneous
You may mentally pick up or manipulate any number of objects within 50 feet of you with combined weights of 50 pounds or less. 50+100=150lb

Mental Muscles (4)
Prerequisite: Telekinesis
The weight limit of your Telekinesis increases by 25 pounds. You may take this ability up to four times.
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:59 am

"Well, time to get to work Tan, make ssure you bring your hat."

Based Emotion Chart:
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:31 am

Inside, Newton was shaking. One more trick to dazzle them? How was he supposed to do that? Cavendish knew how, of course, but such a trick was usually reserved for his grand finale. And he didn't want to disappoint the eager children - the adults seemed to have made up their minds about being scared.

Then he had an idea - one that would dazzle the kids AND give him the opportunity to slip away from the crowd. He took the fireworks he was creating and rapidly drew them closer, causing what looked to be several explosions covering him - of course, seeing as how they generated no heat, this wasn't painful - before creating one last explosion and leaving a smoke screen. While the screen was up, Newton took the opportunity to take off the mask and run off the impromptu stage, giving the illusion that he'd vanished.

It wasn't the BEST illusion, but the idea was on how he could SURVIVE MAGICAL EXPLOSIONS, and besides, he wanted to save SOMETHING for his actual act.
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Senshuken wrote:Nodding towards the mare, the diamond dog smiled warmly he went to go and check up on the status on the tents. Someone had to do it after all.
Risky glances back to find the diamond dog following him. Surprised, he turns to say, gently but firmly, "Oi, I've got it. You keep on with Knot Landing." He gives the rope a gentle tug to show that he does, indeed, have it.
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top