Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 22 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Hector could barely manage to get into the vent but for as far as he could immediately see, Dusty Winds was not there.  Just then there was a voice from the door of the break room, "What happened in here?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 22 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  sunbeam Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 am

"For once it's not my fault, director. Tilde happened." Grease says with a sigh."Don't worry, Hector wasn't liquefied or anything, he's just looking for Dusty. We're all okay, thanks to ruby and me." He shoots a playful glare at Gearing for his lack of an earlier compliment.
ooc:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:45 am

"Think nothing of it old boy. Crystal magic can be quite good at that, love and light you know. Lucky that too as I'm absolutely rubbish in a scrap otherwise."

She responds with a smile before Brisk enters. She hums a little at Grease's response.

"Yes that does seem like the most apt description of what just happened. Pardon, as I'm still not entirely clear, but what exactly did we just fight?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 pm

“I think the best well to describe Tilde is that he’s a malicious construct of magical words.” Gearick explained as best he could what exactly Tilde was. It was better than simply going out and saying ‘It's complicated’. Turning to Brisk Iron, the unicorn went on to add. “I don’t know if we managed to destroy him or not, but he expanded a lot of energy in order to fight us, and we likely hurt him badly either way” Through he was hoping that yes, Tilde was gone for good.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:30 pm

"So I guess those are Hector's hindquarters sticking out of the vent." Brisk Iron lifted her head, "If you're looking for Dusty, she's probably on the other side of the building by now."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 am

Hector fell to the floor with an ungraceful thud. He looked up at Brisk Iron.

"...Director? The vacation options around here really suck," he said quietly.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Lying on the countertop, Grease props his head up to look at Hector, a perplexed look on his face. A spark passes between his eyebrows. "I...I think that's his way...of asking for a vacation? I guess?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:37 pm

"Hopefully, things will die down a bit so that there can be a break from all this. Hector, come with me. Dusty could be any number of places but I'm checking my office first."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 am

Grease pulls himself up into a sitting position. "Well, I am going to go blow something up. Don't worry, I'll remember all of the standard precautions. 3 or more layers of shock cushioning, only my own flammable materials, fire extinguisher on hand, etcetera." He dumps his remaining coffee in the sink, stow his nuclear coffee pot in the alcove behind the fridge again, and hops down to exit the room. Only on the way out does he remember that Brisk Iron never actually found out where the first Keep coffee pot disappeared to. Hopefully she was busy to make the connection right then.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 am

Hector got to his feet. He knew where Brisk Iron's office was. He had certainly been there before. He now had a starting point; he decided, however, that while it was best to bring Brisk along, a little more urgency was in order. Especially if Grease was on the warpath.

"With all due respect, Director, walking will take too long and you've a bad wing," he explained, before grabbing the Director, throwing her onto his back, and launching down the corridors as fast as his own wings and the tight corners would let him...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 am

Gearick just... shook his head. Hector grabbing Brisk Iron was NOT going to go down well at all, and Grease seemed like he was in a bad mood... so instead he turned to Rose, commenting. “You know, as much as I love being able to study and actually go after items of myths and legends, the other factors of the job can make it quite unappealing at times.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:36 am

"But my wings aren't..." Brisk Iron was caught off guard by being picked up by Hector.  Leaping off his back and flying behind him, she said, "We're going to have to talk later..." Upon reaching her office, they found Dusty Winds and Ready Quill hiding under Brisk Iron's desk. "Is everything..?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:49 pm

((Wait, what? I could've sworn she said she had a bad wing at one point...))

Hector skidded to a stop in front of the desk. "Dusty!"

He reached underneath and all but dragged Dusty out to hold her again. "You're okay! You're okay..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Dusty Winds gave Hector a nuzzle, "Glad to see you're okay too." "And-I'm-okay-as-well-but-no-need-for-concern." Ready Quill grumbled as he climed out from under the desk.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Hector nuzzled her back, enjoying her warmth a moment before gently sliding his claws down her fore legs, holding her hooves in front of him.

"Now. What do you say we get out of here, before something else happens?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Safe and sound, the STOMP team began a long needed rest. Is this a moment of calm or the calm before the storm? Tune in next time folks for more of the Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour!

*static crackle*

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:02 pm

In the background of the static, a muffled *BOOMF* can be heard, followed by the sounds of creaking metal and a very cheery voice. "The heat was great enough that the plastic shell was vaporized, but the salad dressing within left a charred imprint on the inside of the blast shield. Remember to get some oven cleaner from Dusty." After some quiet scratching noises and some odd licking sounds, the voice continues, "The charred substance still tastes like ranch. What do they put in these liquids? Further investigation required. Where can I get more salad dressing..."

The voice quieted down, and the static was replaced by an advertisement, recruiting for the Wonderbolts...
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22