The New System is Here!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: The New System is Here!

Post  Lyereea on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:49 am

I am glad to hear that you are working on it! And am also glad that you have reached the milestone. I hope you manage to release it soon, however I do not wish to rush you on this. Big Smiles, Sweetie I shall look forward to reading it.

Lyereea
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New System is Here!

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Mjh6 is correct. We don't get to see the wild speedy progress that the game used to have these days, because I'm working as a game designer full time these days and can't dedicate 30+ hours a week onto the project. Also, I've been doing a lot of research into other systems and working on other tabletop games.

My work on FFG's Star Wars: Imperial Assault (I designed the Kayn Somos expansion) has paid off here, as I believe we've finally got a way to make the GM's guide I've always wanted to - which no other game I've found has before. Mjh6 is the primary content developer on this project, and the core concepts have now been proven after extensive tests in a simplified system.

EDIT - Oh, and we should add some more exciting stuff to WL's character side. Tyger was right all those months ago, we got too focused on perfect balance and it came at the cost of adding in more exciting stuff for players.

Looking for an artist right now, one that would be excited to work with me and Kindulas in creating a superhero comic. If you're interested, know anyone that might be interested, or just want to give the script for our first issue a read - enjoy the link below.

My Comic Project
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6