Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

+8
mjh6
Elacular
tygerburningbright
A1C Bronymous
Dusk Raven
Copper Rose
Xel Unknown
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 pm

I have posted.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 pm

So, I guess this game is done, huh? Natural 1!
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Indeed... it seems so. It's a shame, I was really enjoying it...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 am

Yeah... I was too, but I just can't keep up right now.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 am

I'm sad to see it go too (not in the least because even if I ever reuse Bubbling Springs, I can't reuse his solo adventure), but I get it. Real life gets a little too crazy to keep up with the rest of us sometimes.

Go forth and prosper, mate.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am

So. My life has settled a little, and I feel a little more confident about running a campaign again. I'd like to restart this one over starting a new one (I think, anyways) which begs a couple of questions:

1. Are you guys still interested in these characters and stories? Because if not, then I'm better off starting a new one.

2. If you are, then do we pick up where we left off? Or do we "fast-forward" to a more stable moment, with everyone together and ready for a new adventure? Or perhaps something in the middle?

It's your call.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:37 pm

You ask hard questions, mate. I really enjoyed playing Bubbling Springs, and there's plenty left for him to do. But I also have a new character I'd like to try out, but he doesn't really work in this setting, so if we start over I may lobby for reusing Bubbling Spring.

So my vote goes to carrying on with this campaign (remember, we have no idea what was going on, so anything about the story you didn't like you can change), but if other people want to start over, I'm fine with that.

If we do continue, I was sort of in the middle of something. I don't know if Bubbling Springs really desperately needs another life-threatening experience to his name, but I kinda want to see how it turns out. Plus I really have no idea how we're going to explain his exodus from this water system. So it seems fun to go through with.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm ok with starting this up again.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:47 am

Wandering Eye is easily a top contender for favorite characters of mine, definitely the most fun to play as. Or at least, the most fun to explore his story and his interactions with others.

As for continuing, I'd certainly prefer continuing this... though I honestly need to read the last few pages and see where exactly I am.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 pm

"Recruiting", you say?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:53 pm

@ Paper Shadow: Indeed! We happen to be one player short. If you can give me an interesting concept, I'll figure out how to work it in. Be sure to check the first post for the must-haves that I don't recall off the top of my head.'

@ Everyone else: Alrighty then! I will dig through the last few pages and start working on getting it re-booted. It may take a little while - my internet has been temporarily knocked down, so access is limited... Sigh. On top of that, Paper Shadow is apparently interested, so I'm going to give him some time to throw something cool at me.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Crystalite wrote:@ Paper Shadow: Indeed! We happen to be one player short. If you can give me an interesting concept, I'll figure out how to work it in. Be sure to check the first post for the must-haves that I don't recall off the top of my head.'
Well, the logical response to what character to play would be Scorch, the teenage dragon mentioned in Wandering Eye's ties, but I have other ideas if you would rather I didn't play as Scorch...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Crystalite wrote:@ Paper Shadow: Indeed! We happen to be one player short. If you can give me an interesting concept, I'll figure out how to work it in. Be sure to check the first post for the must-haves that I don't recall off the top of my head.'
Well, the logical response to what character to play would be Scorch, the teenage dragon mentioned in Wandering Eye's ties, but I have other ideas if you would rather I didn't play as Scorch...

I think that's a great idea! Check in with Dusk Raven and see if he's cool with it, and if he is he can help you hammer out details.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:20 pm

So when my ice wall breaks, is there any sort of flood? Is the water surging forward at all?

Also, we never sorted out whether or not I can push people into things with Air Blast. What do you think?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

sunbeam wrote:So when my ice wall breaks, is there any sort of flood? Is the water surging forward at all?

Also, we never sorted out whether or not I can push people into things with Air Blast. What do you think?

No significant flooding. On Airblast, I see that the ability says "from you"; if the person in question happens to be in between you and whatever you're pushing them into, then great. For instance: right now, you could push Mint Jewel into the wall behind her, but not into the water.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Crystalite wrote:I think that's a great idea! Check in with Dusk Raven and see if he's cool with it, and if he is he can help you hammer out details.
He already expressed interest in me playing Scorch when I asked him about the game, so he's fine with it...

Oh, one more thing. Is it possible that I can get some sort of Fire Resistance for Scorch? Since Dragons in MLP bathe in lava and whatnot. I won't mind spending points for it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:52 am

Alright then! As soon as I have a sheet you should be good to go. As for fire restistance: Frankly, I don't really care, so I'm going to say don't worry about it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:07 am

I do believe I have finished...

I have assumed everyone was level 2 judging by their sheets, so I made Scorch level 2 as well...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:13 am

I approve. We are indeed at level 2, so that was a good assumption on your part. As soon as I find out what Dusk Raven/Wandering Eye will be doing we'll stick you in.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:36 am

Dusk Raven wrote:idly wondering where Bubbling Springs is and what he's up to...

Me too, Wandering Eye, me too...
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 pm

... I [i]swear[/] I haven't forgotten. I'm having a difficult time figuring out what spas look like, that's all.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Crystalite wrote:... I [i]swear[/] I haven't forgotten. I'm having a difficult time figuring out what spas look like, that's all.
Why don't you just use the Ponyville Spa as reference? It can be seen quite a bit in Green Isn't Your Colour...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 pm

...That's... Huh. Why didn't I think of that!?! I'll get right on that.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:30 pm

R.I.P. Crystalite
Died Buried Under Pictures Of Ponyville Spa
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:25 pm

*eye roll*

At this point, I'm just waiting for people to post. Much easier to post all of the results at once rather than one at a time as appropriate. Which means I am effectively as slow as you guys are. *cough*Dusk*cough*.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next