Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

+4
Dr Blight
Sobana
sunbeam
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Oh, didn't know that's what the delay was. Advanced things and I'll note that they aren't random.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:57 pm

To be more specific, there's three paths to choose from. There's a genuine path to this to the point that you might want to sketch it out on a spare piece of paper. I probably need to experiment with tables to give a visual indication.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am

Since I made a request, Anchors Away has a visual representation of her pony form:

Anchors Away:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:00 am

Can I cast odd spells for favor without costing magic points like trying to dry Hector?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 am

For the specific act of trying to dry Hector, she could just use her telekinesis to pat him down and that doesn't require a magic point. He may object though.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:19 pm

I think I did enough to bother Hector. I'll save it for another opportunity...
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:22 am

I used one of my abilities. I think it worked. If I could I'm going to use the mirrors as a shield in case we get into combat later...
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Yeah, I'd guess that it probably did. But did that really warrant a Magic Point ability?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 pm

I have a shield now. Besides I still have another magic point. So yes, maybe.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:45 pm

sunbeam wrote:Grease had been momentarily distracted by the sheer amount of light redirection in the room (It was a very efficient use of sunlight), but he notices Hector being sneaky and pads over, quietly. He taps Hector on the side to alert him to his presence and peers through his legs...

perception check: 1+10=11. Derp.

...What!?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Sobana wrote:I have a shield now. Besides I still have another magic point. So yes, maybe.

This is a system that generally keeps combat and actions outside of combat separate so you don't automatically have a shield.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Crystalite wrote:
sunbeam wrote:Grease had been momentarily distracted by the sheer amount of light redirection in the room (It was a very efficient use of sunlight), but he notices Hector being sneaky and pads over, quietly. He taps Hector on the side to alert him to his presence and peers through his legs...

perception check: 1+10=11. Derp.

...What!?

I'm, like, half your size, remember? Crawling under you was way more stealthy than crawling over or around you.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Yeah. Ordinarily, that makes sense. In the context of a Nat 1 on Perception, it sounds a lot sketchier...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Sobana wrote:I have a shield now. Besides I still have another magic point. So yes, maybe.

This is a system that generally keeps combat and actions outside of combat separate so you don't automatically have a shield.
Well, that plan failed miserably then... =/ Live and learn I guess...

Wait, does that mean I can still effectively stealth even though I turned myself effectively into a disco ball of reflective glass?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Sobana wrote:
ZamuelNow wrote:

Well, that plan failed miserably then... =/ Live and learn I guess...

Wait, does that mean I can still effectively stealth even though I turned myself effectively into a disco ball of reflective glass?
Considering I'm a pony made of shimmering crystals whenever I'm not depressed this question is relevant to my interests.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Considering I'm a pony made of shimmering crystals whenever I'm not depressed this question is relevant to my interests.

Eh, not gonna punish you if you didn't set a low stealth score. Besides, shimmering is different from being highly reflective or glowing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:28 am

so...have we made it back to the intersection?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Er, yes. Was wondering why no one was advancing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm

She turned right.

Since i am continuing down the hallway though do i need to roll again or does the roll i just made continue?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:59 pm

No need to re-roll perception. Plus, an edit has been made.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 am

...do I have the right character sheet for Hector linked on the first page? I don't see a combat build at all.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 am

That's because I don't have one. Which is why I'm trying for a quick takedown to avoid it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 pm

But you used to have one. Plus, there's things about the methods used and the target involved that won't actually stop a battle from happening. Oh well, time spent completing the build will give the other half of the team time to progress.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:30 pm

...Well, fooey. Out of curiosity, how did our not-a-plan go wrong?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:48 pm

The plan itself is fantastic. I'll show the why it didn't work when the combat post happens.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next