Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

+4
Dr Blight
Sobana
sunbeam
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Dr Blight wrote:So, I'm confused. Did Tilde make 4 separate attacks of 5 damage each? or 1 attack that totals to 20?

Multihit, so probably best to describe it as 4 separate attacks of 5.

For that matter, did I wake up Trotson?

Yes, sorry about that.

And did Tilde take damage from the Fire Chains?

Yes, I tend not to show exact enemy damage.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  Dr Blight Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Do you tell us if they're bloodied?

If those were four attacks and he took chains of fire damage, that would mean he triggered it four times. Considering the 9 vulnerability from Hector he had on him that adds up to... a lot, like potentially up to 100 possible points of damage.

Is.... is he bloodied then? Because if he isn't I seriously suggest we run screaming.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:45 pm

I think it still counts as one attack, like using Crescendo. It's just 4 instances of damage from one technique.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 pm

That's what I asked about above, as whether it's one attack or four effects how my own reaction, Hector's vulnerability, and the fire chains all react to it.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Yeah, it's like old Crescendo. It's just one attack but it hits multiple times, thus it trigger resist/vuln multiple times.

I do state the bloodied status and thought I already had this battle. Looking back over, I see I forgot so I apologize on that.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 pm

So... how many times did Chains of Fire activate? I'm guessing you rolled it already, and there was no crits?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 pm

There's some end of arc cooldown to be had but I am announcing that we are coming up on the final arc of the campaign. I was mostly planning to make the next arc the final arc anyways but with Crystalite's announcement, that sorta seals the deal. I hope to get some loose ends tied up in the overarching story but as a whole, I hope to have a campaign that actually ends as opposed to the countless campaigns in the forum that just stop. This has had a solid run. Also, I'm somewhat burned out since I'm running multiple campaigns.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:55 am

Oh.... okay. I guess going all the way to level 10 was to much to ask for huh... still, I can understand your desire to actually finish a campaign, and you are running multiple campaigns so burnout is a real thing.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:25 am

While I kinda want to see what lvl 10 is like, I just don't see it happening with the pace. Plus, there's been good in this campaign. Some solid character progression and a world saved. Of course, there's been bad too since stuff like Brisk Iron being threatened by player characters, some uncomfortability on finding the exact violence level, and sizable player turnover has happened.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Sizable play turnout yes... but Brisk Iron being threatened?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Right at the beginning of the campaign. Remember the incident with Kegs and Zero? Spotlight threatened Brisk. I think someone else threatened her at another point but that one stood out.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:31 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Right at the beginning of the campaign.  Remember the incident with Kegs and Zero? Spotlight threatened Brisk.  I think someone else threatened her at another point but that one stood out.

... No sorry, my memory isn't that good.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Just then there was a voice, "What happened in here?"

...is that voice coming from the vent?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 pm

The door, it's Brisk Iron. I'll edit the voice's location.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am

Crystalite wrote:((Wait, what? I could've sworn she said she had a bad wing at one point...))

Her wings aren't the same size due to a backstory event but she can still fly.  It's just an issue of having to always correct her flight to account for it.

I guess this brings up the question of just what events people do and don't remember within the campaign.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13