Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

+4
Dr Blight
Sobana
sunbeam
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  Dr Blight Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:48 pm

My builds mostly meant to support so if all else fails i can just add onto the most dependable of ponies.

Anyway I'm updated to level five
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Crystalite wrote:"But that leaves our group with both the unicorns," Hector said in objection.

((I forget: Is Delight a pegasus? Or some other race?))

Delight is a pegasus. Also, I don't think Grease is a unicorn...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:44 pm

We're not waiting on me are we? Sometimes I don't know if I'm holding things up so let me know if I am.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 pm

I wasn't specifically waiting on you, I just didn't have much to say right now.

Personally, my policy is that if I think people might be waiting on me, I post.

sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:23 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Crystalite wrote:"But that leaves our group with both the unicorns," Hector said in objection.

((I forget: Is Delight a pegasus? Or some other race?))

Delight is a pegasus.  Also, I don't think Grease is a unicorn...

...Didn't I fix that?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:06 am

Big Smiles, Sweetie This campaign is now one year old. Big Smiles, Sweetie
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Goooooooal! Yay!

Will there be cake?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 3 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-party-hard-twilight
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Crystalite wrote:In the older system I have an Endurance/Weathercrafting build that's really fun and broken.

Not a thing you want to remind the GM of.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 pm

This is Pony Tales. You almost have to try NOT to break it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:24 am

A) I'm mixed on that. I don't think it's as bad as its reputation though admittedly there are issues.
B) I've actively argued that the old skills needed updating.
C) There's something that just feels off about sticking Weather Crafting on Endurance though I think the agreement was originally due to a lack of a separate Might skill.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Sobana wrote:Watches everyone leave with a rather confused looked.

"Hey, what about me? What am I suppose to be doing again?"

Grease is ignoring you, but my two-bit suggestion is whatever your heart tells you.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:09 pm

You know. I swear the major was going to help with retrieving the criminal and not the wand.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

sunbeam wrote:
Sobana wrote:Watches everyone leave with a rather confused looked.

"Hey, what about me? What am I suppose to be doing again?"

Grease is ignoring you, but my two-bit suggestion is whatever your heart tells you.
I'm kinda new at this so when people split up it confuses me. Good thing I got a character that is generally confused. XD
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:39 am

I just had a thought. Trotson is a tiny ewe. Ewe's being female sheep. And sheep canonically can talk. Is it even possible for Trotson to be male and only capable of bleeting?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:13 pm

If he's already a male ewe then we're outside the realm of possibility anyways. I wouldn't worry too much.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm

don't forget the +1 from Rubys grandeur Fury.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh, right. That makes the check 28 then.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 pm

The cave writing is essentially 10 point font. I do need to figure the exact specifics of Ruby Blossom's destiny. Based off of the original concept, I will be restricting it to holdable items so it wouldn't apply to the cave wall.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Luckily i have eagle eyes! Small objects and fine details up to a mile away! lol!

As for the Destiny I'd argue not every item at a crime scene would be feasibly holdable. Things like a statue, message written in blood, or a car/carriage for example.

In hindsight I'd be kinda bummed if a hitman dropped a piece of paper saying "shoot Royal Decree"  and i couldn't identify that he's the former mayor with my Destiny just because he isn't standing in front of me. If a guys a mystery, hey that's a character trait and probably related to the plot, i get that. But a name seems like a better research point than a face for a detective. You don't sign a lease with "pink unicorn, fat, male." after all.

Then again, a real detective doesn't just memorize the personal details of everyone ever. But it'd be kinda awkward to run out to the Ruby Cave every time i need to identify something or someone so... Cheerilee Derp

Regardless I can see how ancient wallbound math homework wouldn't fit in with it, hence my asking in the first place.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 am

I can't link invisable castle rolls from my phone without screwing up the text. So I used the ingame forum one instead. Invisable castle gave me a 20 while the ingame one gave me a 1. I couldn't decided how well Nightshade would help so I let the dice decide for me.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Sobana wrote:from my phone

tsk tsk
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:10 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Sobana wrote:from my phone

tsk tsk
I'm sorry, I'll read the posts during my lunch break at work and think what to do next when I get on the computer that afternoon but by the time I get home this happens...

Spoiler:

So I wanted to act now before the story moved to far ahead...
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 pm

sunbeam wrote:If he's already a male ewe then we're outside the realm of possibility anyways. I wouldn't worry too much.

...You meant "ram", right? Because "ewe" is to sheep as "mare" is to ponies.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Dr Blight wrote:I just had a thought. Trotson is a tiny ewe. Ewe's being female sheep. And sheep canonically can talk. Is it even possible for Trotson to be male and only capable of bleeting?
sunbeam wrote:If he's already a male ewe then we're outside the realm of possibility anyways. I wouldn't worry too much.

That was a response to what I said there. That being the entire point of my question.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next