Silent Fractures

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Silent Fractures

Post  A1C Bronymous on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 pm

When Celestia and Discord arrive, conflict in Heart's mind vanishes, and she practically body slams the ground in a bow. She doesn't move, either, waiting to follow the others.
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

AT the first sign of Discord Cold's Logic Mask pops off of his face... In his mind the thoughts of "BUCK THIS!" was made by his logical self. But his normal self he showed the world seemed to be a tad star-stuck by meeting the Royal Sisters Plus Discord... So Logic's right-armed emotions mask fell out of his right sleeve... mid-fall between the two masks and the ground the Ninja-taur by reflex put his logic mask back in his left sleeve and but is Emotions Mask onto his face... Feeling it'd be able to function better than his normal self or how is Logic-Self seemed to just "nope" itself out of here at the sign of discord... Hopefully his Emotional half would act more respectable than his other two sides seemed to be acting right now. So the Demonic looking Emotions mask was put on the Ninja's face.
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

View user profile http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Wormwood repeats his bow but gets up more quickly this time, following Celestia and Discord.
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

The Reini followed the trio in silence, pausing only for a moment to raise an eyebrow at Wormwood and Hearts prostrations.

"Ponies today," she nickers, clicking her tongue. She glanced at Cold- raised another eyebrow at his new mask- and followed behind the taller trio.
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am

Once everyone else started moving, Heart quickly fell in behind them- maybe a little more closely than she would have liked, but the sounds from the Changeling tent churned her stomach. As she keeps a wary eye on the tent, she bumps into Wormwood. "A-oh, I mean... sorry."
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Before the group could enter the tent the flaps to the striped tent burst open and a very strange looking creature strode out.It kind of looked like a cross between a changeling and a female Minotaur, but not quite. (Link)
72 bustled out after it "my queen, why do you insist on that form? It's not proper for someone of your stature."
"Oh lighten up 72, your suppose to be the fun one."
"You know I can't when I'm on duty."
"Ha, don't give me that. I remember that little drinking mishap you had a while back," she said with a wink. If a blush could generate heat 72's helmet would have melted.
Queen Gachilie laughed and looked toward the other tent. She spotted Celestia who had, along with the rest of the group paused to watch the scene in front of them. Rushing over, Gachilie embraced the Princess. "Les, how are you it's been too long."
"I'm well Meg, but this is not the time for-"
The Queen spotted Luna who was nonchalantly trying to hide behind Cold Iron. "This must be your sister I've seen so little of." She bypassed the four of you and wrapped her arms around Luna. "It's so nice to finally meet you."
"Mutual I'm sure."
"Luna." Celestia hissed at her sister.
"I-I mean, it's very nice to meet the ruler of Equestria's friendliest hive."
The queen chuckled "1000 years huh?" She mumbled to herself. "And these must be the four from the train, let me see. Cold Iron, Reini, Wormwood, and Bleeding Heart." She looked at Cold "I hope you enjoyed those rice balls, they're 927's specialty." She couldn't see his expression past the mask, but she liked to think it was surprise. "Alright now that introductions let's get started" she then proceeded to enter the tent.
Celestia shook her head and was about to follow when Discord stuck his hand out "hold on it's not done yet." He snapped his fingers, there was a flash and a yelp from inside the tent. "Ok now it's ready." Celestia smiled and motioned for everyone to follow.
Upon entering Luna gasped "it's bigger on the inside."
"A friend of a friend showed me the concept."
Gachilie was sitting cross-legged on the far side of the room "a little warning next time."
Luna was having trouble containing herself. Celestia smiled "I think we have neglected these four long enough." She looks at the four of you "now, please sit. We shall begin this briefing by answering any questions you might have."
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:25 pm

"And I thought Discord was going to be the most confusing of the peoples we'd meet here..." Was Cold's first words he spoke once everyone was inside, his words were full of emotion and a hell lot of passion. "But Ms. Queen Weird is outdoing him without even trying it seems. I guess gotta ask... Why the buck is she even here? Changelings were last I heard an enemy of Equestra at large... And to a more logical-ish sorta question, feel weird to say that while in emotions mode, but less weird than I thought it'd be neat... Why'd you pick us for this mission? What is it about our skillsets that'll gel well together or are each needed to survive whatever horrors I expect we'll be facing? Also what is this mission in a nutshell? It's been quite unclear to me from what you've all sent to us so far in my opinion..."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Wormwood nodded sagely. He was a little taken aback by the Minotaur's change in demeanor (which was only now beginning to sink in), but that was something to be pondered later. "I think... I think Cold Iron sums it up pretty well." He was having a hard time speaking in the presence of such royalty...
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Heart doesn't actually get around to entering the tent. At the sight of the minotaurian changeling queen, her stomach turned violently. She managed not to throw up, but barely paid attention to the rest of the conversation. She takes a moment to wait outside the tent, breathing heavily and trying to calm her nerves. Despite herself, she takes a look around the camp, if for nothing else than for the quickest, least gross or terrifying way out. She also keeps an ear out for the voices inside the tent.

Perception, taking a look around and listening.
3+12=15
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Heart hears some rustling leaves and what might have sounded like a low moan.
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:02 pm

I think it's time to get started

Fully aware of what the noise probably was, Heart takes a deep breath. What should I be afraid of anyway? She steels herself, stands, and cautiously approaches the area the sound came from.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm

As heart got closer to the rustling noise she began to make out features through the leaves. It wasn't the groaning pony from before. All she could see was what looked like a white filly with a blindfold on. She scooted a bit closer. Suddenly it's head whipped around and looked directly at her. It's mouth opened and a horrible scream erupted from the rotten maw.  
"Well, since you asked," Gachilie leaned back. "Until recently, Equestrians and Changelings were nether friends or enemies. We simply coexisted. Unfortunately the unbalanced mare to stallion ratio caused Queen Chrysalis's food supply to get dangerously low. That's why she attacked Canterlot. Being homophobic didn't help either. My hive on the other hand, will never run out of food. You see, we feed off the excess joy of the land. We integrate ourselves into your communities as entertainers, bakers, candy makers, and anything that would cause you to feel joy. We have no reserved hostilities towards Equestrians what so ever. Your happiness is what keeps us alive."
She laid back on the floor "By the way weren't there four of you?"
Suddenly a blood curdling scream came from outside. "I got her" Discord snapped his fingers and Bleeding Heart appeared inside the tent.  
"72 please clear the camp"
"On it" he rushes out the tent flap.
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Heart had been holding her breath as she approached the filly, and when it screamed, she followed in suit- except before she even could, she was suddenly in a tent with everyone else. Too late to stop the scream though, which was probably quite loud to everyone standing next to her. Not realizing her already apparent safety, she dives to the floor and covers her head, still screaming.

There were a number of things I could have done if I hadn't been pulled inside so quickly.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 pm

"Ok... First what's going on now? And what about my other questions?" Cold Iron asked getting ready to move if need be. "Something is up and I assume it relates to our Mission that I STILL would love to hear why this group of 3 ponies plus myself was chosen to go on. We've got besides myself, (a ninja for hire); some teenage brat, a nature lover, & a respectable if cold hearted scientist. Also far as I understand we'll be sent deal with some unknown horrors for reasons unknown... Besides myself and Ms. Titles Only are the only two that I can understand why you might've hired us... Besides that... What good are all of us together?"
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:33 pm

"SILENCE FOOL, CAN YOU NOT SEE YOUR COMPANION IS IN DISTRESS!" Luna stomped her hoof.
Meanwhile Gachilie rushed over to heart and hugged her. "Shh... Shhh. Your ok, I sent 72 to take care of the nasty. Shh...it's ok." She stroked Heart's mane.

Last edited by Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Luna's command spurred Wormwood to action. He trotted over to Bleeding Heart and said, "What's wrong? What happened out there?"
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 pm

"I don't know, I don't know," Heart says in a panicked voice, eyes shut tight. "It was some filly thing it screamed, its head, what happened to its head..." At this point she opens her eyes, and suddenly realizes who is comforting her. Her pupils dilate and she goes almost silent. The barest, quietest high pitch ghost of a scream escapes her slack jaw, and after a few seconds of heating up, it grows into another full scale wail. "NO NO NO GET OFF GET OFF PLEASE!" She writhes and kicks and thrashes about, trying to get away from the changeling queen, grabbing for the nearest other pony- Wormwood.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 pm

The Queen let's go of Heart, grinning as she globed onto Wormwood.
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:00 am

"ALL TH---" Then at this point of time... Cold Iron punched himself hard and took off his mask. "I am sorry for my actions... I tend to go into tunnel vision sometimes when I wear my Emotions mask."
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am

Wormwood reacted to being grabbed onto by attempting to pull away, without making any effort to dislodge the pony that was clinging to him. This resulted in Bleeding Heart being pulled with force, and when the Queen let go, this resulted in Bleeding Heart being launched forward. The same motion threw Wormwood off-balance, causing him to fall over - and in the process dragging Bleeding Heart along with him.
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:14 am

Heart tumbles along to the floor, preoccupied with her revulsion and fear to think about standing or running. Instinctively, irrationally, she wraps her legs around him in a bear hug. She lays on top of him, face buried in his chest as she sobs and tries to hide.
A1C Bronymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:22 am

At this point 72 walks back in. "My Queen I have taken care if the threat, new one this time. However I could not find-" he sees Bleeding Heart on top of Wormwood and Discord snickering in the corner. "Ah... Yes, well. The threat has been neutralized for now."
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

Cold Iron was torn.... Part of him wanted to try and help in giving comfort to the filly... But at the same time part of him wanting to keep everything professional between them. So he kept to staying back at this point.
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:57 am

Wormwood wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation. He just wrapped a hoof around Bleeding Heart and let her cry into his chest.
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 pm

"How terrible. The child has suffered a fright."

The Reini rolled her eyes. Of all the team, she by far seemed the least impressed with the bigger-on-the-inside tent; actually, when they stepped through, she almost looked amused.

Now, however, she didn't look happy. Quite the opposite; despite how calm and level her voice was, her eyes seemed hot, and her muzzle twitched, as if about to twist into a snarl.

""Didn't anyone ever teach you not to be scared of the unknown? To face fears and the dark? Stop crying, and buck up. You're giving me a headache..."
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top