Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple questions

2 posters

Go down

Couple questions Empty Couple questions

Post  Zmaxter Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 am

Can Elemental Affinity and Elemental Resistance be taken several times, taking a different element each time?

Can I use Mook to summon a different minion each time, for example summoning a robot first and then a zombie?
Also can Mook be used several times at once, so there are more than one minions at a time?

Zmaxter
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Couple questions Empty Re: Couple questions

Post  sunbeam Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Elemental resistance and affinity was designed specifically so that you can only take one set (due to the diversity rule).

The type of mook you create is mostly flavor, so I see no reason why you couldn't make different mooks at different times. I considered taking it for a mechanic character who would've sicced clockwork spiders, birds, and dogs on people to annoy them endlessly, so I think the possibilities there are pretty endless.

Minions last for 3 hours, so if you use it repeatedly you can get a good collection of them. However, I think you have to use the ability separately to produce each minion, so you'd have to go through the one minute prep time repeatedly. This means, unfortunately, that you can't just mob someone with 5 zombies out of nowhere. If one zombie can harass them for a minute, though, you can produce another one to harass them for another minute.

Also, there's a cool thread for questions like this:
https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t693p465-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer

Hello and welcome, by the way. Good to have you here.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmaxter Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:17 pm

sunbeam wrote:Hello and welcome, by the way. Good to have you here.

Thanks for the answers and the link, I've been lurking for more than a year but I never really had the need to make an account bounce .

Zmaxter
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down